What’s annoying you right now?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Paying our university over 9k a year then being stuck at home watching recorded out of date lectures from 5 years ago and sending 6 emails to tutors about something really important before you get a response.

I'm in a tit place mentally and they couldn't care less.

I'm a healthcare student who's going to qualify this summer, if I make it that far.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
The fact that our government are pussyfooting around trying to decided how to manage the zlisters coming back into our country, when most of them are now on way back and our boarder still open and no quarantine procedures yet in place.

Another spike in three weeks and they will wonder why

Reactions: 8
My cousin who I am pretty sure hasn't worked a day in her life, three kids by two dads. She has holidays, always getting her hair and beauty things done, being generally frivolous with money. Then has the absolute bleeping audacity to try and complain about how hard life is having to home school. She should try actually working to pay for her lifestyle then see how hard it is working 40 hours a week with the children around. Ugh she is a twit

Reactions: 11
The sound of the hoover from next door. You don't need to dig into the bloody floor, it's hardwood already calm the f down oh my god.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Local news reports of idiots having to be rescued from the various mountain ranges just down the road from me here in the Lake District National Park.

Not least cretins who have become "disorientated" while walking up Scafell Pike in inappropriate clothing, no hot drinks, no blankets, and thinking that their phones will be able to work in such appalling weather! And above all this isn't a form of "daily exercise" as part of the current lockdown rules :rolleyes:

So the mountain rescue teams are called out, risking life and limb to find these ungrateful Muppets free of charge :mad:

Walked past a little boy at eating in a cafeteria with his grandad, who clocked me and then pulled his mask up and pinched his nose and said to his grandad “foreigner” in his own language.

Obviously not pissed off with the five year old boy, but more the fact that he’s been taught that ideology.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Walked past a little boy at eating in a cafeteria with his grandad, who clocked me and then pulled his mask up and pinched his nose and said to his grandad “foreigner” in his own language.

Obviously not pissed off with the five year old boy, but more the fact that he’s been taught that ideology.
Bad. How that’s been instilled in a child of that age says a lot about the family.
So there’s nothing wrong with being pissed off at a 5yo. They are annoying 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Having meetings back to back and not getting a breather in between. People who book meetings over lunch - so annoying as cant even get out for a walk and bit of fresh air.

• Angry
Reactions: 3
Some good career opportunities have come up at work, you need to write a proposal why you want to be considered and have support from your line manager. I emailed my boss explaining I’d done previously in my previous post but no formal qualification to back up skills and experience and it could benefit our team as a whole. Was told not in the business plan and not really relevant to me as an administrator. Had a much better job elsewhere before children but needed to take part time local job for my own sanity. Am now in a position where I’d like to progress my career.

• Angry
Reactions: 3
My other half 😤 😂

He ordered us burritos for lunch (with work expenses, I know this story sounds a bit ungrateful). I don't like cheese or sour cream on mine (I know...don't @ me!) and he KNOWS this, but the burritos arrived... and mine had cheese and sour cream on. Mistakes can happen, but this is literally the THIRD TIME in a row, in the space of a fortnight or so. WHY is this so hard to remember? He's known me and my cheese-hating palate for coming up on a decade now. He said he asked them not to put them on mine, claiming "oh no, I'm sorry, they mustn't have seen my note!" but I seen the receipt which shows that he didn't add a note at all, so he sits on a throne of lies! I ate half of it anyway but didn't enjoy it as much, I was so looking forward to my burrito arriving too, so I was a bit disappointed 😭

Another thing: we're living in a small studio apartment and anytime I get up to go to the kitchen/the bathroom, he asks me "where are you going?" or "what are you doing?" I mean for goodness sake, where do you think I'm going, what do you think I'm doing? 🤣

My best friend's sister in law who is a complete twit and I'm having second hand rage over the stuff I have learned this evening.

Reactions: 1
Everything. I decided to tidy up the dining room by putting my work stuff in the draw under my bed. It couldn’t stand the weight of a laptop and a chrome book so the wheel snapped so now I have a draw I can’t push in or pull out making my room look awful.
I had a message from my childminder saying my daughter had been dry all day. As I read the message out to her she decides to celebrate by weeing herself.
Online learning is giving me a headache. I’m so sick of staring at a screen all day. The students are struggling and I can feel my fuse with them getting shorter and shorter. They are struggling with things I know they would get straight away if we were in the same space. I can’t remember the last time I didn’t have a banging headache. I’ve got a four hour meeting on Monday that I really don’t want to attend because I’ll have to ask my sister to have my little girl for even longer. I know I shouldn’t use childcare as an excuse but I farm my girl out five days a week anyway and I like to finish as early as possible on a Monday to spend some time with her.
My dog is seemingly barking constantly. She won’t let anyone eat in peace even though we have never fed her off our plates. She has started begging.
And I look and feel completely ugly and gross!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
A really mild thing but Tesco had a really good sale on towels and I thought I'd buy some for the new house. I didn't pick any up last week because I only had cash on me not card and needed the money for food shop, went back in today for some lunch bits and they only had bright yellow left, not the navy blue which I saw last week. Stupid thing to be annoyed at but it has annoyed me even though it's my own fault.

Reactions: 1
A really mild thing but Tesco had a really good sale on towels and I thought I'd buy some for the new house. I didn't pick any up last week because I only had cash on me not card and needed the money for food shop, went back in today for some lunch bits and they only had bright yellow left, not the navy blue which I saw last week. Stupid thing to be annoyed at but it has annoyed me even though it's my own fault.
I got the navy blue and the yellow but I’m referring to the yellow as “gold”!

My abusive ex made a new email address this morning to send me an email about a tweet I posted, he then sent 3 emails after that calling me all the names under the sun and let I am a Sad lonely little girl with only my boyfriend for company & What a sad pathetic little existence I have, I am a mess and a fat duck.

It pisses me off because I know he sends these nasty, hurtful messages to try and get a reaction from me, wants me to respond.. if he hates me so much surely you just wouldn't bother would you..

• Wow
  • Sad
My abusive ex made a new email address this morning to send me an email about a tweet I posted, he then sent 3 emails after that calling me all the names under the sun and let I am a Sad lonely little girl with only my boyfriend for company & What a sad pathetic little existence I have, I am a mess and a fat duck.

It pisses me off because I know he sends these nasty, hurtful messages to try and get a reaction from me, wants me to respond.. if he hates me so much surely you just wouldn't bother would you..
Report him x

Reactions: 2
I was upset last night before I went to bed and had a cry to my boyfriend. He's not asked me once if I'm alright or a how are you. Just had his face in his phone all morning...

Like I feel better but a 'how are you?' Would have been nice. I ask him how his bloody sore foot is

• Sad
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.