What’s annoying you right now? #8

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
@TheGlossy Did you get it on the Apple website? I’m hopeful tomorrow will be good 🤞 Thankfully it’s not a phone.
I got it from this "new" website that sells refurbished phones. They had a massive marketing campaign all over the city with ads on buses, trams, YouTube etc... well, I should have known not to trust them. I'm sure your iPad will be fine - I'm just the victim of bad luck these hahaha 😭

• Sad
Reactions: 2
@TheGlossy I’ve been there 😕 I once bought equipment for my job from the competition to the big name. It cost $5,000 and crashed on me right away. They wanted me to give them feedback and I thought it was outrageous that they would push it to market with bugs. They charged a whopping 20% restocking fee. 😓 I am hyper careful with big purchases as a result.

Last edited:
  • Sad
So let's start from last Monday - had to go to emergency dentist only to sit for an hour and half as they changed the time without telling me.
Tuesday - Okay day but hubby wanted shopping to be done with but this day was the only day I had free and will be for some time.
Wednesday- alright day
Thursday - My hubby Didn't fully watch our daughter she skinned her knee but she didn't cry but he nervous around even though she 20 months, he just didn't seem to feel happy to be around us
Friday - hubby really couldn't be arsed to help me out with moving items to paint. So never got it done
Saturday - He'll broke loose my hubby just couldn't be arsed with daughter and myself she wanted to go outside but I couldn't find her shoes has her others I wash and was drying, I asked him to watch her as she was on the stairs he tsk at me I lost my tit, I pulled him away from the door grabbed daughter went upstairs she screaming, I put her in cot. Went back down yelled at him, cause he just couldn't just watch her whilst I ran to get the shoes that where drying. He ended up going for a walk. I being getting up in the night sorting her out from night scares as she won't let him go near her.
I'm always a hands on mum. I don't get to do much of my hobby now, or get to watch my TV shows, yet he gets to draw, read and write. But I get so upset as my hobby keeps me grounded, I need to do it as it clears my mind. But he just can't help me out when I need it cause he wants to always clean up her toys he hates mess, he always picking up her toys to the fact I stopped having toys out downstairs that I made the spare room into a play room. So she feels happy. He very tensed and not relaxed.
I talk to him but he never tells me what's wrong and I have to get angry to get it out of him. I hate that but he he tells me it's better on us.
We have an wonderful relationship but he just needs to help me more. I do so much that one day two weeks back my body crashed and I was asleep for 15 hrs.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
So let's start from last Monday - had to go to emergency dentist only to sit for an hour and half as they changed the time without telling me.
Tuesday - Okay day but hubby wanted shopping to be done with but this day was the only day I had free and will be for some time.
Wednesday- alright day
Thursday - My hubby Didn't fully watch our daughter she skinned her knee but she didn't cry but he nervous around even though she 20 months, he just didn't seem to feel happy to be around us
Friday - hubby really couldn't be arsed to help me out with moving items to paint. So never got it done
Saturday - He'll broke loose my hubby just couldn't be arsed with daughter and myself she wanted to go outside but I couldn't find her shoes has her others I wash and was drying, I asked him to watch her as she was on the stairs he tsk at me I lost my tit, I pulled him away from the door grabbed daughter went upstairs she screaming, I put her in cot. Went back down yelled at him, cause he just couldn't just watch her whilst I ran to get the shoes that where drying. He ended up going for a walk. I being getting up in the night sorting her out from night scares as she won't let him go near her.
I'm always a hands on mum. I don't get to do much of my hobby now, or get to watch my TV shows, yet he gets to draw, read and write. But I get so upset as my hobby keeps me grounded, I need to do it as it clears my mind. But he just can't help me out when I need it cause he wants to always clean up her toys he hates mess, he always picking up her toys to the fact I stopped having toys out downstairs that I made the spare room into a play room. So she feels happy. He very tensed and not relaxed.
I talk to him but he never tells me what's wrong and I have to get angry to get it out of him. I hate that but he he tells me it's better on us.
We have an wonderful relationship but he just needs to help me more. I do so much that one day two weeks back my body crashed and I was asleep for 15 hrs.
Do you have anyone that could watch your daughter for a couple of hours so you can have some time to yourself?
I totally understand about how hobbies can be therapeutic. I hope tomorrow is a better day for you 🌞

Reactions: 4
Do you have anyone that could watch your daughter for a couple of hours so you can have some time to yourself?
I totally understand about how hobbies can be therapeutic. I hope tomorrow is a better day for you 🌞
My mum does. She looks after her as I do spend half my time with her also so I can do my hobby at hers too. But mum knows I just need hubby to help with things, not moan he never use too, I have an ocd condition, If I get an idea I need to do it, I need to paint the hallway it's awful colour right now, he can't be bothered to help moved the stuff under the stairs it's too much for him to moved it's not much stuff but to him it is. It's like if I just need a little help even if it's a little help like if I can't find some of her clothes he tsk all the time yet I label her draws he puts everything in the wrong places. I always ask him like hey any chance you know where her jumper is? He moans, I always ask him nicely, it's the coming years he being acting like this.
I don't know if he is using his health condition more as an excuse, yet mine can cause more issues I can get something out the blue that could effect my life
which it has before.

• Heart
Reactions: 1
I put my washing machine on a timer before I went to bed so it would be ready for me to hang on the line when I got up…. But I forgot to press start so it was pointless 🙃

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 9
People treating you like an idiot

I'm trying to do a meat order with an online butcher. every time I go to the cart it takes me to the main page again. I messaged them and told them and they sent me a load of grabs on how to order.. I keep telling them that yes I have done that, it's just I cannot get to the actual cart with my shopping in and pay for it.

I can go down to the corner where I feel safe to get bananas but I’ll end up having to talk to people or I can go a bit further and not talk to anyone and feel less safe. Or I can overpay for them to be sent here. I just want a banana so I can feel better 😔

• Sad
  • Heart
I bought some jeans and I was a bit unsure about them , and I've decided I would prefer different ones and I've missed the timescale for opening a return

Reactions: 1
3 Things really annoyed me today, all from the same location, Maidstone Services!!!

1) MacDonald's, waited over 10 minutes for my order and it was very quiet but the
staff were really slow dealing with the 10 orders before me. The staff wouldn't last
5 minutes in a busy MacDonald's.

2) After Lunch, left the services only to be cut up by some woman driver pulling out
of the petrol station, she got the horn and the middle finger from me.

3) Couldn't rejoin the M20 because the slip road was closed so I had to head back
towards London and perform my longest ever U TURN!!!

4) Operation Stack is in operation, slowed me down, Bollocks!!

• Sad
Reactions: 6
I spilt a red berry smoothie down myself on the way to work this morning... I wear light blue scrubs 🙃 a patient just looked at me, looked at the stains and then back at me face.. I had no option but to make a joke about it, but I cannot do it all day.. its exhausting.. cant be bothered just want to go back to bed 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Individuals who have never flexed their ability to formulate an original thought. Is there anything more dismal than living in a society where the idiots prevail in their attempt to circumvent logic and reasoning. We are all doomed to worship at the feet of egomaniacs pontificating their feeble thoughts on social media. All hail The Kardashians! Why exactly? Have you ever met a more vile family who represents the worst of man/womankind? We have sadly undervalued ourselves by allowing these muppets to be role models for our children.

I love the rain. I love the cold. Together though they’re the worst thing to ever happen to mankind.

Reactions: 5
A doctor I work with has come in with covid, very symptomatic. REALLY DONT NEED THIS

• Wow
  • Sad
  • Angry
I don't know if I'm making a big deal out of this or not, but...

I signed my current lease February 2021. Exactly a year after I signed a lease, my landlord / agent sent me a notice of rent review (manually signed etc). It stipulates a 2% increase starting in June 2022, no problem. Fast forward, they emailed on Monday saying someone will drop in the coming days for a valuation. This morning, I checked my mailbox and received an another rent review notice (manually signed as well), this time around an increase of 2.2% starting July 2022.

Granted, the amount is minimal, but this is not professional at all. The law allows for one rent review per year and I was sent two with two different rates and start dates. I rang the agency this morning and it sounded like I was bothering them (they're the same ones who took 3 months to fix my shower when it kept cutting off after 3-5 minutes each time). There's no way they didn't realize they had already sent me a rent review notice in February. It would make sense it the one I got today was marked as an "errata corrige" / "correction", but it didn't even acknowledge the previous one and when I rang them, they acted like they didn't know they had already sent me one.

I mean, I hate to sound like an annoying tenant, but if they're not managing properly, so I am obligated to contact them. I have better things to do with my time.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.