What’s annoying you right now? #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Me.
There's been a death in the family and at first i was really emotional and sad but now I just feel...numb. what is wrong with me?
There is nothing wrong with you, it’s a normal response to stress, and grief is a very strange process. Be gentle with yourself. Sorry for your loss.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Can completely understand this!! My stepchildren arrived yesterday and are staying for two weeks. We asked their mum to pack some of ‘our house’ clothes that have ended up going back with them over time. We might not have enough to even last 1 week and also as we might need some more shorts/summer clothes or even jumpers etc just in case the weather isn’t great..
They arrived with one T-shirt and one pair of underwear each. 👍🏼 I mean I know I have a washing machine but don’t want to spend everyday of my annual leave doing wash loads 😂
So annoying isn’t it?! My two usually come straight from school on Fridays so they’re in their uniform and then they go back to their mums in clothes from our house on a Sunday. So the clothes constantly go there but then don’t come back. It makes me feel awkward asking too, but now they’re teenagers so I’m trying to step back a bit and let them sort it out for themselves. Doesn’t seem to work though 😂

Reactions: 1
So annoying isn’t it?! My two usually come straight from school on Fridays so they’re in their uniform and then they go back to their mums in clothes from our house on a Sunday. So the clothes constantly go there but then don’t come back. It makes me feel awkward asking too, but now they’re teenagers so I’m trying to step back a bit and let them sort it out for themselves. Doesn’t seem to work though 😂
Send them back in uniform

• Haha
Reactions: 4
My sister in law asking me if I've put on weight when it's clear I've expanded since we last saw each other. Why ask a question when you know already know what the answer is.

• Sad
I’ve silenced my sister in law on social media and the window of time is up. I can’t deal with her DRAMA around everything. I’m off to silence again

• Heart
  • Haha
We've ordered food and I'm hangry. You know that feeling when you're waiting for food you know is coming and you go from 0 to extreme hunger within 5 mins? I feel like im going to pass out due to starvation. Where are my spring rolls

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Neighbours' kids. The witch in Hansel & Gretel knew what's up. I am mere moments away from following her footsteps.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Me. I wish I didn't feel things so intensely it would save me a lot of pain. 😔

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I'm angry at myself because I absolutely intensely dislike one of my cats. There I've said it! I've had cats my whole life and im in my 60s and never had a cat I didn't like until now. Had her for three years now and my dislike of her grows every day.

To be fair, I think she dislikes me too

• Sad
I'm angry at myself because I absolutely intensely dislike one of my cats. There I've said it! I've had cats my whole life and im in my 60s and never had a cat I didn't like until now. Had her for three years now and my dislike of her grows every day.

To be fair, I think she dislikes me too
Can I adopt her? 😬 I love cats.

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.