What’s annoying you right now? #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That some people just don't like to see others happy. Well I'm quite happy and if you think you can change that you're very much mistaken, so........

Reactions: 2
Struggled for years with a slim black wheelie bin, even though we were entitled to a bigger one. Ended up having a random recycling assessment and they issued us a bigger one, two neighbors ended up being downgraded to a slim one as their kids had grown up and moved out.
Since this happened, about 6 months now, my two neighbours have left extra black bin bags out, filled with rubbish, and they are taken as part of the collection.
Last week I spent some time clearing a few drawers out so we had one bin bag over, I put it out on top of my closed bin lid, like they do. Got home to find not only has it not been taken, they have put a tag on my black bin stating it hasn't been taken due to overspill. I'm completely seething and can't even speak to an actual person as my local council is gatekeeping so hard that it is all automated and voicemails only.

• Angry
Reactions: 4
That everyone single time I make plans with someone who is meant to be my 'best friend' they constantly always have some bs excuse to cancel it. Honestly I'm not even gonna bother with them now until they mention meeting first.

• Sad
Reactions: 7
Media love to paddle the transformation of 1930s house. They are often being renovated to look like a new build.

I personally not a fan of a 1930 house but why turn it into a new build?

I know people can do what they want but it just bugs me. 😂

• Sick
Babies wide awake... again

Boyfriend was out tonight so he text me from the couch saying he's 'too drunk' to help but he'll do everything tomorrow but 'let him have a lie in' piss off 🤣

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 10
Babies wide awake... again

Boyfriend was out tonight so he text me from the couch saying he's 'too drunk' to help but he'll do everything tomorrow but 'let him have a lie in' piss off 🤣
For that I would put the baby on him really early haha

Not knowing where to turn. I don't have many RL friends

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sad
Thank god for ppl being woke about MH. If it wasnt for the ability to openly talk and joke to ppl about my feelings i think i would be long gone.

I should be 8 months pregnant now (miscarried months ago) and i look about 12 months pregnant. Ive put on so much weight being so miserable 🙄 the top ive put on today is too tight and its making me feel ill

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 16
I feel like I've had a night on the sauce but really I've just had no sleep. I wish I had been on the sauce 😂 🍺

• Heart
my boyfriend! he's so hyperactive today because he was inside the whole day yesterday whereas i just want to chilllllllllllll

Reactions: 3
Scammer (s) are annoying me BIGTIME right now. Wont mention a name because is already a thread. Do not give money to scammers (any scammer).

• Heart
A neighbour's dog was constantly barking from 3:30am - 6am and woke me up. Had about 3 hours sleep 😅 .

• Sad
Reactions: 1
My mum keeps hoarding my kids clothes when ever they go stay there over night. It’s really annoying because I keep wondering where certain items are and get frustrated when I can’t find them anywhere. Sick of not seeing clothes for months and then they suddenly turn up in the bag after a sleep over with nanny. Trying to pack for their holiday and I’m missing loads of essential items. They are probably at mums for some stupid unknown reason. I don’t care if the clothes aren’t clean just please send them back???

Mum also sent my 8yo back with a pair of boots with a (small) heel which are 2 sizes too big. Why??? She’s only going to want to wear them all the time even though they’re miles too big. We’ve already had tears because I said no to her wearing them on a walk through the woods. I feel like I get no say in these things. My mum knows I wouldn’t be thrilled about the boots with a heel for an 8yo but she did it anyway and I can’t say anything because 8yo is happy and I don’t want to be the bad one, it’s insidious. She does the same with cropped tops and I’m over it. I’m the parent here, let me have final say on stuff.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
When you crave the company of other adults but all the radio stations have news updates that stress you out so you put on talksport even though you have zero interest in any sports.

Sorry lads, just having one of those days.

Media love to paddle the transformation of 1930s house. They are often being renovated to look like a new build.

I personally not a fan of a 1930 house but why turn it into a new build?

I know people can do what they want but it just bugs me. 😂
This looks like tit wtf. Why buy a lovely period house and turn it into this? I despair.

I am annoying myself. I went ahead and had a mini magnum just because I wanted something to cool me off, even though I barely enjoy this thing anymore as I find it too overwhelmingly sweet. And now I feel sick. I just should have drunk some water and sat my greedy arse down. I'm gonna throw away all this junk as I keep hitting the fridge for things I don't even like eating, I don't know what's wrong with me.

Reactions: 6
Me.
There's been a death in the family and at first i was really emotional and sad but now I just feel...numb. what is wrong with me?

• Sad
Reactions: 10
My mum keeps hoarding my kids clothes when ever they go stay there over night. It’s really annoying because I keep wondering where certain items are and get frustrated when I can’t find them anywhere. Sick of not seeing clothes for months and then they suddenly turn up in the bag after a sleep over with nanny. Trying to pack for their holiday and I’m missing loads of essential items. They are probably at mums for some stupid unknown reason. I don’t care if the clothes aren’t clean just please send them back???
I feel your pain SO MUCH here as I have this issue with my stepchildren and their mum. They have plenty of things to wear here but it takes so long to get clothes back that they end up running out of shorts/leggings.

If I can wash and dry school uniform in two days for sending back, why can’t I get the same courtesy in return?!

• Heart
I feel your pain SO MUCH here as I have this issue with my stepchildren and their mum. They have plenty of things to wear here but it takes so long to get clothes back that they end up running out of shorts/leggings.

If I can wash and dry school uniform in two days for sending back, why can’t I get the same courtesy in return?!
Can completely understand this!! My stepchildren arrived yesterday and are staying for two weeks. We asked their mum to pack some of ‘our house’ clothes that have ended up going back with them over time. We might not have enough to even last 1 week and also as we might need some more shorts/summer clothes or even jumpers etc just in case the weather isn’t great..
They arrived with one T-shirt and one pair of underwear each. 👍🏼 I mean I know I have a washing machine but don’t want to spend everyday of my annual leave doing wash loads 😂

• Wow
It's my one day off this week but I don't feel like actually doing anything with it

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.