Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

bunnyboo

VIP Member
I don't want to eat. I don't want to sleep. I don't want to play video games. I don't want to go out.

I just don't want to seem to do anything these days. I just feel like I'm existing.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 11

nbt

VIP Member
I spend over two hours ironing clothes for the teens to just chuck them in their drawers.

The eldest has cracked his phone, even though he has screen protectors on both the front and back. Accidents happen but when we ask how he did it, he gets arsey and claims he doesn’t know.

All 3 kids do half arsed jobs so they can hurry up and go on their games. We’ve just told them to come off and do something that doesn’t involve staring at a screen until tea time, and now they are all arguing with each other.

• Sad
  • Heart

watermelon sugar

VIP Member
I'm not well. My chest hurts, my throat hurts and I've got a headache. The baby hasn't slept well the past 3 nights so I'm shattered. Praying he sleeps well tonight while I'm not well 🙃

• Heart
  • Sad

nbt

VIP Member
We’ve been to Dunkin Donuts and got a box of 12. I said we’d get two each and then my stepdaughter could pick another two for her friend who’s coming later.

So I picked, the youngest picked, then my other half selected one, then another, then another… and the kids are just looking at me like…

so I said, erm the kids are supposed to be picking.

Got home and he’s rammed 3 of the fuckers down his throat, two of which are the ones the kids picked!

Safe to say he’s not so popular right now.

• Wow
  • Angry

bolimepipi

VIP Member
the government wants to charge me tax for my business last year.
my business was closed last year. 🙄

• Sad

GoofyPrincess

Chatty Member
Bumped into someone my partner knows when we were out earlier, who was also with his girlfriend. I’ve met the girlfriend before but only briefly so don’t know her well. Anyway, she looked at me and said that she didn’t realise congratulations were in order and when am I due. 😬

id not dream of ever asking anyone when they’re due unless I knew for sure, proper upset me! Especially as it’s not the first time it’s happened
@WilmaHun that’s just down right rude and a reflection on the horrible/bitchy type of person she is. I know it’s easier said than done but try not take it to heart 💛

• Heart

Yel

Chatty Member
Is there not a Simone Biles thread where people can argue it out (if they wish to)😬?

Reactions: 10

takhana

Something's up with OH and he won't tell me what. He just keeps sighing and saying "I'm ok" in a really quiet voice. :rolleyes:

• Sad

Penguin86

VIP Member
Me.
There's been a death in the family and at first i was really emotional and sad but now I just feel...numb. what is wrong with me?

• Sad

hol20x

VIP Member
Bloody GP receptionists who think they have done a masters in medicine are twats
I’m a GP receptionist and I promise we aren’t all like that. I know we have a bad reputation but honestly some of us are nice and in my surgery we aren’t allowed to give any kind of medical advice cos we aren’t medically trained. They should all be like that!

• Heart

watermelon sugar

VIP Member
My son will. Not. Sleep. Poor lamb has a bad cough and he won't go to sleep with it. He was tossing and turning from 9-11, awake since 11 🥱 his Dad is fast asleep though so lucky him

I'm also really paranoid about my teeth? They look okay but sometimes don't feel great. I dont know if I've worked myself up into thinking that though. When I was pregnant I feel that made them worse and cos of Covid I couldnt get them checked. I'm not with a dentist because the one back where I'm from closed down. None are taking on where I live. I've got it into my head my teeth are gonna fall out, it's ridicious. I've cried and cried to my boyfriend about it and he tells me they look fine but he's not a dentist! I just need them checked cos I feel like im going crazy. I must look at my teeth in the mirror about 20 times a day. I've got up and looked twice while being sat with the baby now trying to get him to go to sleep...

• Sad
  • Heart

bolimepipi

VIP Member
a friend from my uni friend group had her bday 4 days ago when i was at a business trip in the middle of doing two weddings and i remembered today, apologized and congratulated. we had a separate group with the 2 other friends from the group that i made a few weeks ago so that we can think of a present for her and now it turns out they wished her a happy bday separately and didn't tell me/remind me, when i made the gift group chat in the first place and they knew i was away and extremely busy 🤷‍♀️ sounds stupid typing it out, but i just wish they had reminded me when we already had 2 chats!

• Sad

Renata

VIP Member
I have a friend who keeps making sly digs at me. The latest one was “I thought I saw you today… (then she described me horribly”).

I had already told her it wasn’t me!

It was a dig.

• Sad
  • Angry