What’s annoying you right now #10

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
School is worse! But mine is terrible for making letters home unreadable for dyslexics and English as a second language, I've complained a few times but it only ever improves temporarily

Reactions: 1
Automatic flushes that are detonated because you dared to move slightly whilst still sat on the toilet, unceremoniously dousing your flange in cold toilet water!
Place the sensor higher!

Reactions: 5
the fact I can’t even read the local newspaper online without the stupid notifications saying “sign up to read this article” if I wanted more crap in my emails I would have signed up ages ago

Reactions: 3
There's a new cafe been advertised as opening in an empty building for ages , and it is finally opening and it isn't dog friendly. There are lots of comments on the fb saying it's such a shame , it's not as if it's compulsory to take your dog with you. . To make it clear , the comments annoy me , not the lack of dog -ness.

Reactions: 2
Me again 👋🏼

this time my rant is about the wonderful bank called NatWest and what a delightful frigging bunch they are not only have they completely messed up my bank account and funds in there but have now totally screwed up my direct debits and budget. I cannot touch my account now for a few days until this whole pending situation is sorted and even though I’m budgeted down to the last penny oh you watch “something else from last bloody month” will be taken out too and worse thing is they’re not even helpful

• Sad
Reactions: 1
So annoying how every single house I’m looking at in my price range is only available by modern auction. You cannot buy a house as a single person and it is beyond frustrating!!