Whatmummymakes #4 Always on a Costa break, what is it Mummy actually makes?!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her usual single parent vibes tonight with the “I” had for dinner, “I” didn’t eat with Nina etc. Bore off 🙄

Reactions: 5
“A little cheddar” It’s literally a melted cheddar sauce. Also does soy sauce go well in Italian food? Do peaches and peanut butter really work in a wrap? So many questions for this ‘chef’.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
The whole website reminds me of something my Year 6 kids might write when they have invented their own company…. “Here at Rebecca Wilson, we…blah blah”. Errrrrr isn’t it just you?!
Rebecca and Nini, don’t forget… she wouldn’t have a following without Nina

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I feel really really really really really awful for what I’m about to say, judge me all you like but I’m literally wincing whilst typing it….. both her and Nina’s weight aren’t exactly a shining example of a balanced healthy diet are they ….

Reactions: 20
I feel really really really really really awful for what I’m about to say, judge me all you like but I’m literally wincing whilst typing it….. both her and Nina’s weight aren’t exactly a shining example of a balanced healthy diet are they ….
I agree about her, Nina doesn’t know any better unfortunately, she eats what she is given. It’s sad that Rebecca can’t see she is failing her daughter, no doubt anyone saying this to her is considered trollong

our job as parents is to provide our children with the best nutritional meal we can and help them have a healthy life style.

All we keep hearing about is going obesity on the rise in the UK esp amongst kids ( not saying they are obese) and how much this will cost the NHS and yet we have people idolising misinformed tools like rebecca.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
How many times has she mentioned this book is a little bit bigger then her other two? She's also been banging on about the texture of the cover for weeks. Seriously no one cares 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 7
How many times has she mentioned this book is a little bit bigger then her other two? She's also been banging on about the texture of the cover for weeks. Seriously no one cares 🙄
She also was banging on about the colour of the front pages as well! Loved it so much she was gonna get her nails done that colour…. Pretty sure that’s the same mauvey-pink colour she gets them done every time anyway?!

• Haha
She also was banging on about the colour of the front pages as well! Loved it so much she was gonna get her nails done that colour…. Pretty sure that’s the same mauvey-pink colour she gets them done every time anyway?!
It is, it looks the same as the first book that I stupidly bought.

Reactions: 4
It honestly makes me angry that someone with such little personality can make a living on social media. I’m just hate-following at this point but I might have to stop because her stupid face and the way she talks like an 80yr old irritates me so much 🥲

I never comment on anyone’s weight, I genuinely believe you can be happy and healthy at any shape or size. But I’ve not seen much from her to indicate that she is either of those things, so that combined with the “weaning advice” she so readily hands out with no qualifications to back it up does make me wonder who the duck she thinks she is. She seems incredibly narcissistic.

• Heart
It honestly makes me angry that someone with such little personality can make a living on social media. I’m just hate-following at this point but I might have to stop because her stupid face and the way she talks like an 80yr old irritates me so much 🥲

I never comment on anyone’s weight, I genuinely believe you can be happy and healthy at any shape or size. But I’ve not seen much from her to indicate that she is either of those things, so that combined with the “weaning advice” she so readily hands out with no qualifications to back it up does make me wonder who the duck she thinks she is. She seems incredibly narcissistic.
I also agree that you can be healthy and happy at any size however Rebecca publicly displays that she does not live a healthy lifestyle.

I don't understand the peach wrap 🤢 I kind of want it to be a typo 🤣
Honestly the peanut butter and peach wrap has left me reeling 😂😂😂 my mind keeps wandering to it today 🤣 why on earth would you look at some peaches and a jar of peanut butter and think oh I stick that in a wrap 🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Honestly the peanut butter and peach wrap has left me reeling 😂😂😂 my mind keeps wandering to it today 🤣 why on earth would you look at some peaches and a jar of peanut butter and think oh I stick that in a wrap 🤮
Imagine how tragic the contents of your fridge and cupboards must be if this is the best you can come up with 🤢

I could have written this exactly! Narcissistic is exactly that. “Please pre-order a signed copy of my book….wow I’m working so hard! Need a night away with my daughter because it’s such hard work signing all these books!”

Back to the grid dominated by the big face again!
F7492F82-BF25-4E55-A364-F33C8BF9B8CC.jpeg

Reactions: 1
Have you noticed that she likes her own posts?

Also she’s turned off like counts on recent posts - think she’s getting conscious about her dwindling engagement.

• Wow

This is what annoys me - she appears to have no qualifications or experience to be advising anyone on weaning, nutrition or a healthy lifestyle. This woman does not appear to have a healthy lifestyle and it galls me to hear her talk about ‘healthy choices’ tbh.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Girly road trip is she for real?! Maybe my friends and me aren’t as obsessed with are kids as we should be but I don’t know anyone as reliant as she is on her child for any form of life!! I only have 18 month olds but i can’t imagine when they are 3 it would be that much fun for me or them to go away in a hotel for a girly night!!! Like just do something at home and save up and take your kid on a proper holiday with facilities for children!!!!

Reactions: 9
We should have a road trip sweepstake!! I have
National Trust Garden/old house visit, North East… maybe Alnwick, Nina gets soaked in the sea, pizza express and IKEA meatballs on the way home!!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.