Whatmummymakes #2 do you like it? Do you? Do you?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So we all know she is married, but acts as if she is a solo parent. Just noticed in her stories she is no longer wearing her wedding ring where she has done in previous stories/grid posts.

If the thought of discussing her personal life feels too personal perhaps she should grant her daughter the privacy levels she gives to her own issues.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
So we all know she is married, but acts as if she is a solo parent. Just noticed in her stories she is no longer wearing her wedding ring where she has done in previous stories/grid posts.

If the thought of discussing her personal life feels too personal perhaps she should grant her daughter the privacy levels she gives to her own issues.
Great point well made.
Another perspective: do you think her rings don’t fit any more as she’s put on weight?

Reactions: 6
Ha. She put up a story about a book she read Nina and later realised it’s not even out yet, so she had to put up another story saying she’s sometimes sent books earlier from her publisher and only then did she say it was gifted. Typical, of course she doesn’t properly tag her gifts 🙄

Reactions: 14
Ha. She put up a story about a book she read Nina and later realised it’s not even out yet, so she had to put up another story saying she’s sometimes sent books earlier from her publisher and only then did she say it was gifted. Typical, of course she doesn’t properly tag her gifts 🙄
Was definitely trying to do a sneaky promo for the book and then realised she’d put her foot in it

Reactions: 3
Wonder if it’s worth reporting her to asa 🤔

Nice to see her showing a 3 year old in a car seat she shouldn't be in yet 🤦‍♀️ yes legally she's big enough but kids shouldn't be using the car seat belt until a minimum of 4 years.

Nice to see her showing a 3 year old in a car seat she shouldn't be in yet 🤦‍♀️ yes legally she's big enough but kids shouldn't be using the car seat belt until a minimum of 4 years.
I was thinking this too. Doesn’t look right does it.

Reactions: 2
Oh no, really? Children also shouldn’t forward face until they’re at least 4, preferably 6, but almost everyone does it because nobody does any research and they think it’s safe because it’s legal. It’s not safe. Google internal decapitation and car seats, it’s so scary.

It really didn’t look comfortable for Nina. Also, who uses a car seat for a 12 year old?!

• Haha
Reactions: 1
It really didn’t look comfortable for Nina. Also, who uses a car seat for a 12 year old?!
I was wondering that- my 9 year old son hasn’t had a car seat for a while, he’s nearly 5ft though 🤦🏻‍♀️ Can’t imagine putting what might be 5ft 8 or so 12 year old in a car seat 😂😂

Reactions: 2
You should if they’re under 150cm. Adult seat belts are tested on adult males who are 150cm tall, which is why in most of Europe the minimum height for using one without a booster is 150cm. The UK’s car seat safety laws are woefully inadequate, as proven by Rebecca thinking Nina’s new car seat is the safest option for her as it isn’t.

Reactions: 4
I think you are meant to use them until 12 unless you hit the height limit sooner, which I guess most do?
Must do! I say this as I am a teacher and we take children who are 12 on coaches/mini buses and they just sit in a normal seat with a seat belt. So I was a little confused, as I’ve not heard of a 12 year old needing one. The height thing makes sense.

I was wondering that- my 9 year old son hasn’t had a car seat for a while, he’s nearly 5ft though 🤦🏻‍♀️ Can’t imagine putting what might be 5ft 8 or so 12 year old in a car seat 😂😂
Yeah I guess if they are over a certain hight you know it’s save!

Reactions: 1
Oh no, really? Children also shouldn’t forward face until they’re at least 4, preferably 6, but almost everyone does it because nobody does any research and they think it’s safe because it’s legal. It’s not safe. Google internal decapitation and car seats, it’s so scary.
Nina has only just turned 3 so really should be harnessed at the very minimum. Even if she is over the weight limit there are other harnessed options and in reality if she's that heavy then she's unlikely to need a car seat at 12 anyway! Drives me mad when these influencers show their kids in car seats when they are obviously clueless about them.

She just deleted and addressed it. Sounds annoyed.
She clearly hasn't researched it very well and to say people don't know the facts is ridiculous. She posted on her birthday so we all know exactly how old she is.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.