Whatmummymakes #2 do you like it? Do you? Do you?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
View attachment 413139
I think she means refined sugar, not unrefined sugar. This woman is supposed to be a nutrition ‘expert’? She’s an idiot.
Also I think her downfalls are more than snacking in the evenings...what about the massive portions, Costa drive throughs, cheese, butter and pastry?
I went to read it three times..because..unrefined sugar.. i can’t believe it! :oops:

Reactions: 2
She’s given the game away so many times that she reads here. Hi Rebecca!!!! 😂

Reactions: 3
I’m currently on Slimming World after having my baby, so I feel I’m no one to judge, but sadly it’s not just snacking she may need to change to shift some weight!

Reactions: 4
No pre planned Costa on the meal planner this week, cos she knows we’ll call her out for it!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
No pre planned Costa on the meal planner this week, cos she knows we’ll call her out for it!
I love that she still uses the meal plan but for the last three or four times she has done it she has always deviated from the original plan! It's fine it's real life it happens but maybe not if you are trying to sell your meal planner 😂

Reactions: 3
Who takes a whole book to a supermarket for a shopping list, probs only did it because her face was in the trolley CRINGE!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
No pressure on eating that sugar snap pea Nina. I’ll just keep offering it, then offer you mine then take it apart, in the hope you will like it. YOU WILL LIKE SUGAR SNAP PEAS. All while I shove a phone in your face.

Jesus Christ.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
No pressure on eating that sugar snap pea Nina. I’ll just keep offering it, then offer you mine then take it apart, in the hope you will like it. YOU WILL LIKE SUGAR SNAP PEAS. All while I shove a phone in your face.

Jesus Christ.
I know right, just leave her alone the poor kid. If I tried forcing food like this with my daughter she'd probably throw at me 😂

I really do feel for Nina, putting all this pressure on her surrounding food is going to give her issues for life

Reactions: 7
I know right, just leave her alone the poor kid. If I tried forcing food like this with my daughter she'd probably throw at me 😂

I really do feel for Nina, putting all this pressure on her surrounding food is going to give her issues for life
Nina even asked for something else and she still posted that it was a “winner” 😠

Reactions: 1
The first time I’ve seen Nina look visibly uncomfortable with the camera in her face. Her eyes are saying stop asking me and stop filming me.

• Sad
Reactions: 4
Her whole brand is built on that fact that even the fussiest eaters will eat if you follow her recipes and tips, that’s why she can’t bear the idea of Nina not eating something. Gotta save face.

Reactions: 2
Is this whole single mum facade some kind of marketing ploy? I’ve only found out tonight on here that she has a husband 😔 even the stories today of ninas drawing of what makes her happy, only mummy was mentioned. It’s all a bit strange, always only 2 plates photographed etc. 🤔

Reactions: 7
How about she teachers her daughter that her saying ‘no’ should be respected. Instead of coercing her into eating

Reactions: 11
The first time I’ve seen Nina look visibly uncomfortable with the camera in her face. Her eyes are saying stop asking me and stop filming me.
I can't understand why Rebecca can't see that, if it's so obvious to us!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.