WhatLauraLoves #5 She likes to insinuate that she’s always flying but the reality is she is always lying

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ah so it’s the blue tick she wants… is 100k the criteria to get it?

Reactions: 1
Seriously, Laura cannot have a single genuine friend! I say this because one of her "friends" took this picture and allowed her to post it to the world! And none of her other "friends" have advised her to delete it once she posted it!!!!! 😯

All I see is her tits tucked under her armpits, her belly hanging down towards her knees and her mahoosive stomach looking bigger than the ocean!

What kind of "friend" would take a picture of a plus size women from that angle and then encourage your "friend" to post it for the world to see?

What am I missing? Seriously? She looks utterly, and I mean UTTERLY REVOLTING!

Not for a million pounds is this picture going to inspire any plus size women to strip off this summer! 🤪

Attachments

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 11
I can’t believe she’s not far off 100k. Completely bought and fake. She must know that everyone else knows she has bought them?! She was stuck at 79k for well over a year and then in less than 2 weeks she’s suddenly up 20k?

The only other reason I can think of is that people are following her for the lols?

I haven’t looked at Laura’s page for ages but just saw something about her being at nearly 100k, does she honestly expect people to believe that she’s gained 16000 followers in a week?!

Reactions: 2
She’s utterly pointless . Her engagement is going down. Nearly 100k people and she’s getting less than 500 likes on her post. Wake up Laura your social media is going going down the pan. Also why don’t you take note at what your followers are liking / commenting on - a lot of the outfits are not a good look

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She’s utterly pointless . Her engagement is going down. Nearly 100k people and she’s getting less than 500 likes on her post. Wake up Laura your social media is going going down the pan. Also why don’t you take note at what your followers are liking / commenting on - a lot of the outfits are not a good look
Nothing dodgy about those figures at all ! 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Any one with an ounce of sense can see her account is fake ! She has barely scraped 200 likes on the majority of her posts this year so if people are suddenly following her they aren't doing it because they like her !

All she's doing by buying followers is adding to the long list of people that don't like her ! She really must be desperate for freebies to have gone down this route ! What a sad life !

Reactions: 6
And not reached honestly or through hard work! I don't follow her but will be interesting to see if she addresses the fact and does one of her usual bullshit sermons!
She really can’t think people won’t notice 🤷‍♀️
and if she does a bullshit 100k balloon photo ill call her out on it

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
duck me she buying them at a rate of knots - she was on 97 this morning. She’s spent hundreds of pounds and for what? These people won’t buy her tatt

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Can't wait for the photo with the 100k balloons and thanks 🤣

She really can’t think people won’t notice 🤷‍♀️
and if she does a bullshit 100k balloon photo ill call her out on it
Sorry, didn't see your message before posting😅 they all do the same, how original.
duck me she buying them at a rate of knots - she was on 97 this morning. She’s spent hundreds of pounds and for what? These people won’t buy her tatt
Doesn't Instagram have a kind of control over this ? It's so suspicious.

Reactions: 5
Will be interesting to see if the followers stop climbing now she’s at 100k.

#lyinglaura

Reactions: 3
Does anyone know how much it costs to buy followers? When you look through her followers it’s impossible to find a genuine account

Reactions: 2
Does anyone know how much it costs to buy followers? When you look through her followers it’s impossible to find a genuine account
It’s actually not that expensive, I had a look and you can get 1000 for about £10

• Wow
Reactions: 4
I don’t know what you’d ask someone with such a dull life and terrible fashion sense

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.