WhatLauraLoves #5 She likes to insinuate that she’s always flying but the reality is she is always lying

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Looking a mess this evening talking about trolleys (trolls)
Shes got more makeup on than a drag queen!

You know shes lying when she puts a long winded post out about not being bothered by her many critics 😂 she's 1 million % bothered as anyone would be.

The problem with lying Laura is she causes the issues she's criticised for! She chooses to lie! She choses to wear ridiculous clothes! She pretends she's living a happy confident life and she buys fake followers 😂

Reactions: 5
I guess when you buy nearly 10k of followers in a few weeks, it explains why your comments look like these do! Lying Laura deceives again 🙄 she's obviously desperate to get to 100k of fake followers. Never known anything so pathetic!
Look at the bright side, Laura is international😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
So the shapeless baggy blazer makes her feel "so confident!" 😂 it's an unholy mess! It looks cheap, it's not tailored, it has no shape to it. It's a cheap tacky upsized abomination made in a sweatshop on the other side of the world.

I genuinely don't know what she sees when she dances in front of her mirror all day!?

But good news, Laura has blocked out her busy diary for the week after next so she can prance around in some more upsized, badly designed tattty tat to her bought followers who can barely speak English 😂

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I know people who went to see Chicago last night & it wasn’t a press event it was a normal show, clearly Laura is lying again

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Jesus that blazer is awful - and she think she looks good in it? The arms are way too long and it doesn’t go round her. Also what’s happening with her shoulders ? Jeez the state of it

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
I genuinely think she has some form of dysmorphia. Or narcissistic personality disorder because of the grand illusions of grandeur she displays. I’m cringing for her!

• Heart
Reactions: 5
She's buying around a 1000 followers a day! She's desperate to get to 100k of fake followers, never known anyone as pathetic as Lying Laura 🙄🤪

• Haha
Who whisked her to the lakes?
Assuming you believe she's telling the truth I'd say it would be her mother or a new fake "best friend" who she went away with to some remote ramshackle caravan in the lakes, the last time she went to the lakes it was an older woman taking pictures in lying Laura's reflection.

Shes loves telling half a story do people speculate...

I'm not sure any real man would want to be seen dead with you've been tango'd lying Laura!?

Shes an absolute joke! And a huge embarrassment to to plus size women! 😡

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She would look sooo much better without the ratty hair extensions!

Lying Laura is still buying fake followers!

17th May 79077
3rd June 95700

16700 followers in just over 2 weeks!!!

Shes DESPERATE to get to 100k fake followers!

What is wrong with her?!? 🤔 Some kind of Personality disorder? 🤔

• Wow
  • Haha
Lying Laura is still buying fake followers!

17th May 79077
3rd June 95700

16700 followers in just over 2 weeks!!!

Shes DESPERATE to get to 100k fake followers!

What is wrong with her?!? 🤔 Some kind of Personality disorder? 🤔
She can buy all the followers she wants but she won't meet the criteria for the blue tick! What a sad individual she is ...she's definitely to be pitied looking how she does but more importantly having the fake toxic personality she has is even sadder. I've unfollowed, can't even hate watch her now as I feel really sorry for her.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.