Whatlauraloves #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’ll certainly turn heads in that outfit, sadly not for the right reasons!
How could ANYONE feel confident wearing such clothes??? 🤔

That's why I think it's all a lie, she's just pretending for the money she gets paid to wear such outfits...

Thats why she gets called out... That's why she's on tattle... It's NOTHING to do with being plus size.. It's ALL to do with advertising clothes your lying to the world about when you say thry make you feel confident...

AHHHHH STOP LYING LAURA... Is the few pounds they pay you worth repeatedly losing your integrity over??? 🤔

Reactions: 3
Just saw a make up blogger I follow (who I like) said she's teaming up with her for videos.. nooo ☹

Reactions: 1
Holy Moly, I can just see her in the Lake District amongst the mountains and Lakes in her bright pink shorts twin set!!! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
So basically another 5 dresses that don't fit her properly! 🙄

What is the actual point of her doing these try ons when every outfit fits her soo badly?!

Oh Christ, not “what’s wrong with being confident” again. Let’s settle this once and for all, there’s nothing wrong with being confident but utterly delusional *is* a huge issue.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
I'm pretty confident that she never wears any of those outfits in public where there are actual people who can see her in them !

Good to see she's gotten over all her fear of going out ! Another thing she's lied about repeatedly! 🙄

Reactions: 4
I'm pretty confident that she never wears any of those outfits in public where there are actual people who can see her in them !

Good to see she's gotten over all her fear of going out ! Another thing she's lied about repeatedly! 🙄
Complete fear when she constantly travelled around Tyne & Wear for her dodgy photo shoots, I’m sure she done one in the middle of a Lidl or Aldi aisle as well

• Haha
I had 2 of those dresses in my bag on boohoo to buy .... DELETED.

If she sits down in that last dress, it's game over. That will bust

Reactions: 4
I had 2 of those dresses in my bag on boohoo to buy .... DELETED.

If she sits down in that last dress, it's game over. That will bust
She can't sit comfortably in most of those dresses! Most are already stretched to capacity over her hips so will rip and the ones barely covering her arse? well no one needs to see that ?!

We know she reads here so perhaps you could prove us wrong Laura and post pics of you sat down in all these dresses that don't fit you properly!!

Reactions: 6
I really like the swimming costume although not for me (this shape doesn’t work for big boobed women).

Reactions: 2
That jeans and a "nice top" combo she had going on yesterday looked good on her though.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.