Whatlauraloves #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have an FM account because I genuinly love the perfumes.
I've bought other things too. The fabric conditioner is tit. And I mean pure dog tit. There's no way I'd advertise and a lot of people I know who also do it, think the same. Shes probably only plugging it because there's loads in stock or shes bought too much of it to up her points and has too much stock in her house 🙄
Perhaps she could put it in one of her goodie bags that she overfills and makes no money from ..allegedly!

And most of the questions asked by themselves so they can spin it any direction they want! I honestly don't think people on insta are even arsed about asking questions for the amount some of them supposedly get.

Reactions: 2
I don't know who is this poor little baby but unfortunately, it happens everyday.

Reactions: 5
A little baby has died today.....but its okay, as long as you share a video of you brushing your fake hair, with the usual smug look.
Unfortunately babies die every day. Are people supposed to stop going about their lives when someone dies? If so then it should be for all babies, not just those in the public eye right? It’s devastating what’s happened to her, I feel massively for the family, but I also feel for the millions of families who have babies dying who aren’t in the public eye, who must read comments like this and wonder why only babies of well known people should be grieved for.

• Wow
Reactions: 15
Interesting that she doesn’t list walking her 2 dogs as a form of exercise on her latest odd/ attention seeking post ..something she should be doing at least twice a day seeing as they are stuck in a flat with no garden.

There is a saying ...just because you can doesn't mean you should!

Serious question - does she genuinely walk about in South Shields wearing all these outfits as she claims to on her posts or is it all just an act for her social media following?
I live in shields...never seen the girl in my life

Reactions: 1
She truly does have the most bizarre body shape. I wonder if there is any underlying reason why she has all her fat on her tummy or if it's just one of those random things?

What the duck is that cheap looking pleather jacket, it looks like something my Gran would have worn in the 70s 🤢 I read the other day her style inspo is Molly Mae? You’re just not pulling that look off hun...

She truly does have the most bizarre body shape. I wonder if there is any underlying reason why she has all her fat on her tummy or if it's just one of those random things?
I’m pretty sure she has said there is nothing medical about it, but it’s a very bizarre body shape to have, it really does look like her bum is on back to front! Especially when she wears tight trousers, the seam down the front of her stomach makes it look extra bum like 😂

Why is she dressed like it's the middle of winter !
Clueless and true to form nothing fits her properly!

another face and hair mask.

Christ....wasn't it only Saturday she had a face mask on while she cleaned the house. I should say "house" as it's a flat, but she likes to talk tit
She is so irritating! Mind you the mask looks better than the original!

• Haha
I was in the "don't care if Al is still on the go or not camp" but in the alarm drama story from last night it's weird she didn't mention him. If she is so scared of the dark would he really make her go and knock the neighbour? Either he's no longer about or she is adding effect for the dRaMa of what is otherwise a pretty shite story.

Reactions: 3
I was in the "don't care if Al is still on the go or not camp" but in the alarm drama story from last night it's weird she didn't mention him. If she is so scared of the dark would he really make her go and knock the neighbour? Either he's no longer about or she is adding effect for the dRaMa of what is otherwise a pretty shite story.
I was thinking this too, I dunno what he does for a job but he was probably on night shift or something, and she just loves the speculation on here! 😂😂

Reactions: 2
I read it and yawned ! Not too traumatised that she was able to choose a pretty background and write an essay! She really needs to take a long look at how she is projecting herself online, this constant posting of bullshit all done for attention is strange behaviour!

And just to add they are dogs not children, it's her responsibility, as their owner, to make sure they are well behaved and not neurotic wrecks like she is! Dogs like that who are apparently anxious and nervous as she says they are can be unpredictable and dangerous ..perhaps think about that Laura when you are acting like a loon in the middle of the night !!

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.