Whatlauraloves #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
For someone so social media savvy, you’d think she would know better than to put links on Instagram captions. It boils my blood every time

Reactions: 2
So another rubbish haul ! ( I could feel the static coming off that pink outfit which looked really cheap and shiney ! )
She's definitely on a roll with them !

She just wears the same of cheap tatt from different brands, none of it fits her properly. The shorts are stretched across her stomach and are clearly a size too small as she can't do up the drawstring, the trousers are always too long on her, and every dress is too short, god help anyone behind her if she bent over ! The bodysuit she stood close to the camera because she hadn't done it up! What is the point really when every item is wrong on her? Oh and miss I only wear thongs was clearly wearing granny pants!

Could we also address this weird whiney voice thing she is now doing about people Trolling her. She knows the clothes don’t fit properly so why are people not allowed to comment in response to that ? Someone saying perhaps a bigger size in the shorts might have been better ? Is that Trolling?

Reactions: 7
For the sake of my aching sore eyes. Please make her stop. This isn’t not an outfit to be seen in.

it’s shockingly cheap looking (no luxe at all)
It’s Barbie pink. (Sorry to any pink lovers)
It doesn’t fit, the shorts are stretched to maximum capacity, to the point the drawstring cord is missing.
The jumpers too short and ill fitting
I could go on but I’m feeling nauseated 🤢

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
Firstly considering how poor her actual engagement is I don't understand why brands are sending her this amount of clothing and secondly I'm struggling to understand how any of the brands that send her all these free clothes, watch her doing these hauls and think that she is a good advert for their clothing ranges. Nothing ever fits her properly!

Reactions: 4
Mrs hinch shared videos of people wearing her tesco line yesterday and I bet she's gutted she wasn't included

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Anyone else remember something happening to her phone? Where she lost everything and all her personal details or something?
She needs to be more careful 🙄

Now she is on about the place she is having drinks at tonight.

Why does everything have to be "not like anywhere else", "the best in north east" or "better than elsewhere"
She says this about literally every place she visits, every item she is given, or whatever. Its always with a tag too. Begging for freebies, ads and partnerships I think

Reactions: 4

Why does everything have to be "not like anywhere else", "the best in north east" or "better than elsewhere"
She says this about literally every place she visits, every item she is given, or whatever. Its always with a tag too. Begging for freebies, ads and partnerships I think
The muddler is bloody lovely mind 😂 but I know what you mean.

the location bit- Yorkshire are awful for that lol

Hinch mentioned her.... holding the clothes 😂
No way?! 😂😂

She at it again. Tagging tit out of the place she’s at. Saying the cocktails are the best ever using the word “LUSH” again. Better cocktails than all the other places? But she always says the drinks are “LUSH” wherever she is!! Silly tart

• Haha
Reactions: 1
No way?! 😂😂

She at it again. Tagging tit out of the place she’s at. Saying the cocktails are the best ever using the word “LUSH” again. Better cocktails than all the other places? But she always says the drinks are “LUSH” wherever she is!! Silly tart
That is one word that does my head in! LUSH!

For someone who was regularly posting about being anxious about going out she's never in !

She really is a compulsive liar.

Reactions: 3
Her teeth really are tragic 🥴 they’re like the fake teeth that Ross from friends wears for the teeth whitening storyline.

The colour difference between her bottom (natural) teeth is hilarious 🤣😭

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.