Whatlauraloves #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You can really see how fake she is on this pic.
Her friend looks lovely but normal. I dont understand why Laura thinks her teeth look good at all....they look like dentures from the olden days. Even dentures these days are colour matched.
Always makes me laugh when she has had a good old read here and then mentions it in one of sermon paragraphs! Panic attacks ? Anxiety ? This is the women that has spent most of pandemic traipsing all over the place taking unnecessary pictures of herself, going to people's houses to drop of her FM tatt as well as every opportunity since restrictions have lifted she's not been in !

And I agree her top teeth are an odd shape and a strange white, nicely enhanced by her caked on lipstick! What was that weird matching it to her coral trousers thing she did on that last awful haul ! She's a strange one !

Reactions: 5
I saw that and I swear she used to go bars and that place/club she went to with comedians etc- plenty of people there

Always makes me laugh when she has had a good old read here and then mentions it in one of sermon paragraphs! Panic attacks ? Anxiety ? This is the women that has spent most of pandemic traipsing all over the place taking unnecessary pictures of herself, going to people's houses to drop of her FM tatt as well as every opportunity since restrictions have lifted she's not been in !

And I agree her top teeth are an odd shape and a strange white, nicely enhanced by her caked on lipstick! What was that weird matching it to her coral trousers thing she did on that last awful haul ! She's a strange one !

Reactions: 1
Just watched her ep of curvy brides boutique! So naturally came to tattle to see if she had a thread 🤪 She looked alot better then 👀

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Another face mask 😆
Wasn't aware she lived in a 10 bed mansion with children round her ankles !

She lives in a small flat with 2 dogs and possibly R Al, she works from home doing nothing particularly arduous not sure how difficult it is too stay on top of all that tbh ! Just another reason to post another long and boring sermon about nothing !

I saw that and I swear she used to go bars and that place/club she went to with comedians etc- plenty of people there
Exactly!! Lies upon lies !

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Interesting that she doesn’t list walking her 2 dogs as a form of exercise on her latest odd/ attention seeking post ..something she should be doing at least twice a day seeing as they are stuck in a flat with no garden.

I have e no words!!! 🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️
There is a saying ...just because you can doesn't mean you should!

Serious question - does she genuinely walk about in South Shields wearing all these outfits as she claims to on her posts or is it all just an act for her social media following?

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
How much writing?! Hurts my eyes just looking at it! 🥴
Saw this on her story and skipped...just seen this post now and thought oh go on then I’ll have a read and I’m one block in and can’t be arsed with the drivel. Does this woman not understand bullet points? Could all this not be said in 5/6 sentences? can’t imagine one person could be arsed reading all that

Reactions: 5
Interesting that she doesn’t list walking her 2 dogs as a form of exercise on her latest odd/ attention seeking post ..something she should be doing at least twice a day seeing as they are stuck in a flat with no garden.

There is a saying ...just because you can doesn't mean you should!

Serious question - does she genuinely walk about in South Shields wearing all these outfits as she claims to on her posts or is it all just an act for her social media following?
I have only ever saw her once in South Shields & she was very covered up in baggy clothes, granted she was down the seafront with her dogs

• Haha
How much writing?! Hurts my eyes just looking at it! 🥴
Lots of snipey passive aggressive digs at things she's been pulled up on here recently, but she never reads here apparently! Hi Laura.

Could we just be clear on something, her account is not a beauty account, or a fashion account, or a body confidence or positive account. It's a sales account set up by her with the sole intention of making as much money as she possibly can by flogging anything she gets for free via affiliate linking. She's recently latched onto making money by doing endless rubbish clothing hauls having, I'm sure, seen her mate Jess amongst many others doing the same thing. Buying £100s of clothes, AL them then sending them back for full refunds. It's a massive scam and one they all need to be pulled up on as its disgusting behaviour.

Also in reference to how people spend their money ...she forgot to put the one that applies to herself "or you can be like me, live on credit. Max out multiple credit cards and never live within your means"

• Heart
  • Haha
Yet she claims she struggles.ro write notes in her fm orders because of the pain in her hands/wrists.

These questions were just an excuse to repost dozens of pictures of herself (all have cheap catalogue written all over them....she needs to learn to do a different pose), and plug her fm!
I have an FM account because I genuinly love the perfumes.
I've bought other things too. The fabric conditioner is tit. And I mean pure dog tit. There's no way I'd advertise and a lot of people I know who also do it, think the same. Shes probably only plugging it because there's loads in stock or shes bought too much of it to up her points and has too much stock in her house 🙄

I hate these "ask me a question" posts. It's just another way for these influencers to either flog stuff or bang on about how bleeping amazing they are.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.