Whatever happened to …..?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Beth Ditto had a main part in a Netflix series a year or so ago with Kirsten Dunst called ‘On Becoming a God in Central Florida’ about MLMs
that’s Beth Ditto!! Thank you! 😂❤ I thought she looked familiar but never bothered looking it up. Really liked that show. Sad there won’t be another season.

Reactions: 3
Jojo’a song Get Out (leave) was everywhere when I was 13. Literally everyone’s favourite song.

I heard the new Lizzie Macguire series got cancelled because Hilary Duff wanted to take the show in a more ‘mature’ direction as the new series was meant to to be based on a grown up Lizzie in her 30’s, but Disney wanted to keep it PG, they couldn’t agree so it got cancelled I think? I really hope it happens one day.

Wonder what Dave Benson-Phillips is up to these days. Not seen much of him since Get Your Own Back (which they should totally reboot).
Met dave at butlins a few years ago. Sound fella, chatted to us for ages

Reactions: 1
Ray Quinn. He seemed to be everywhere and now is nowhere. He was so annoying. Not a bad thing he isn’t on our screens.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Ray Quinn. He seemed to be everywhere and now is nowhere. He was so annoying. Not a bad thing he isn’t on our screens.
He was delivering for a supermarket during Covid and then he went to work in the family carpet laying business.

• Wow
Reactions: 2
He was on Martin & Roman Kemp's Weekend show a few weeks back promoting a new film.
I used to love him in Hetty Wainthropp Investigates ☺
Is this the first thing he's done in a while though? I seem to remember a few years ago he had some mad rants about Matthew Fox on twitter (not sure if it was a fake account or something though)

Is this the first thing he's done in a while though? I seem to remember a few years ago he had some mad rants about Matthew Fox on twitter (not sure if it was a fake account or something though)
I remember that, he called him a woman beater I think :oops: Just checked his IMDB and he's getting work quite regularly but nothing that well-known. He had a small part in a Star Wars film recently too.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.