Whatever happened to …..?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Nelly Furtado.. she was so unique you never hear anything from her now
She was mentioned on the gossip thread when I was browsing. She had a breakdown a while back, unlikely she'll ever be back. https://celebrity.nine.com.au/music...xplainer/5cc66cf2-2bb6-40b3-8f73-317f9583609d

Kate Thornton has a podcast called white wine question Time
She was on Pointless Celebrities the other week. I know she was sacked by Simon Cowell.

Sheree Murphy. Is she still acting?
She's been in Neighbours twice as Paul Robinson's ex (my elderly mum watches it).

Reactions: 2
Josh was in a US show called Grandfathered a couple of years ago with John Stamos. He’s currently doing a tv show remake of Turner and Hooch,
It’s not very good.
Drake was recently in court accused of child endangerment for doing something with underage girls. He also tried to rebrand himself as Mexican…

Reactions: 3
Singer Sade pronounced Sharday.

She was a brilliant singer with hits in the 80s

Reactions: 10
The singer who sounds like Laaaaarry The Laaaamb (showing my age!). Jess Glynn? Last I heard of her (although I'm ancient and don't follow "The Hit Parade") was when she tweeted she was refused entry to a restaurant for looking like a hobbit?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
As others have said Darius changed his surname to his mothers maiden name because he felt closer to his Scottish ancestry. He went into musicals and married Hollywood actress Natasha Henstridge though they are now divorced. Allegedly he dated Love Islander Amy Hart during a brief period he was separated from Natasha even though on the show she claimed she'd never had a boyfriend.
Yes that's right @Knight of Galador the last I heard he'd become a Hollywood producer (was seen out and about with Rebel Wilson as well just as a friend apparently although you never know with him?)
This is after he got divorced from Natasha Henstridge which you mentioned!
Funnily enough my husband who works as an artist in central London met him and Natasha (when they were married) and did a double portrait of them together.
I wasn't surprised when they got divorced as she had a brief chat with my husband (I think Darius went to get some money) she described him as very absent minded always losing things or getting lost. She also admitted her frustration that she paid for everything not that he married her for her money more like he was irresponsible and it was a bit like living with a hyperactivite big kid? One who expected someone else to do all the boring things like pay the bills!
So they are chatting away and Darius comes back and for some reason my husband tells Darius that I'm a big fan and would love to speak to him!
Maybe he was trying to show off I dunno (my husband that is?) 🤷‍♀️
So I'm at home feeling a bit stressed as the kids were in the middle of a big fight and I was telling them off.....when the phone 📱 rings and I answer it but a bit flustered....it's my husband do you want to speak to Darius danesh he says?
Well I go bright red I explain I am not a fan and don't want to speak to him? :rolleyes: it's beyond awkward especially as I'm pretty sure Darius can hear me! 😁
I have to admit though he was a real gent charming and cool as a cucumber doesn't bat an eyelid!
Actually tries to initiate a conversation with me (bless him) and yeah I'm lost for words I mutter something (can't remember now) trying to go along with this and pretend I am a fan? 🤷‍♀️
He can't hear me and asks me to repeat myself and just as I'm about to that's it the phone cuts out goes dead! 🥴 No he didn't put the phone down although I wouldn't have blamed him if he did!
God I still cringe (at myself) to this day when I think back on it!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Singer Sade pronounced Sharday.

She was a brilliant singer with hits in the 80s
Sade is actually the name the band adopted. Yes she is the lead singer. I think they have been recording new material but what with COVID I’m not sure now. They were meant to tour but again in 2021 but down to the last few years it’s all up in the air.

Sade is actually the name the band adopted. Yes she is the lead singer. I think they have been recording new material but what with COVID I’m not sure now. They were meant to tour again in 2021 but down to the last few years it’s all up in the air.

Reactions: 4
I remember that, he called him a woman beater I think :oops: Just checked his IMDB and he's getting work quite regularly but nothing that well-known. He had a small part in a Star Wars film recently too.
Didn’t he have an alcohol problem and get a bunch of DUIs or am I mixing him up with someone else

The singer who sounds like Laaaaarry The Laaaamb (showing my age!). Jess Glynn? Last I heard of her (although I'm ancient and don't follow "The Hit Parade") was when she tweeted she was refused entry to a restaurant for looking like a hobbit?
Horrible singer, who on earth decided to give her a break, some of the rubbishy ones on the X factor where better than her FFS!

Reactions: 6
The man who played Doc Roe in Band of Brothers. I watch BoB for the storyline but he was gorgeous when he was young, which always helps! 😂 :love:any ideas what he's up to these days?

Reactions: 1
TV duo/double act Sam and Mark
(Sam Nixon and Mark Rhodes).

I preferred them to ant and Dec.

Reactions: 3
Horrible singer, who on earth decided to give her a break, some of the rubbishy ones on the X factor where better than her FFS!
Pretty sure her mum has some really amazing connections in the biz. Remember when she cancelled a headline gig because she was sh*gging Mel B (allegedly of course).

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.