Whatever happened to …..?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Didn’t he have an alcohol problem and get a bunch of DUIs or am I mixing him up with someone else
Yeah that was Matthew Fox... he went to rehab and didn't work for a few years. But he has a new show coming out soon so maybe he's doing ok now.

Reactions: 1
Pretty sure her mum has some really amazing connections in the biz. Remember when she cancelled a headline gig because she was sh*gging Mel B (allegedly of course).
Scuze my ignorance but who on earth is her mum?

TV duo/double act Sam and Mark
(Sam Nixon and Mark Rhodes).

I preferred them to ant and Dec.
I saw them about 2 years ago, just bumped into them locally and said Hello as I recognised them and assumed I knew them from somewhere. They smiled and said hello back 🤣 I only realised after who they were! Bless ‘em!

Reactions: 5
Pretty sure her mum has some really amazing connections in the biz. Remember when she cancelled a headline gig because she was sh*gging Mel B (allegedly of course).
Jess Glynne was shagging Mel B?!

Reactions: 2
The man who played Doc Roe in Band of Brothers. I watch BoB for the storyline but he was gorgeous when he was young, which always helps! 😂 :love:any ideas what he's up to these days?
Yes he was gorgeous. His episode is my favourite episode.

Was only thinking the other day how they make their money and bugger off. What's Rihanna upto I used to like her songs.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.