Whatever happened to …..?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Philippa Forrester is now living in Wyoming and has been working on a wolf documentary - I think it was with National Geographic. I also remember a youtube video of her removing a bug larvae from her husband's head.
I remember Philippa started on CBBC at almost the exact same time as Esther McVey. Wonder what happened to her? :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I remember Philippa started on CBBC at almost the exact same time as Esther McVey. Wonder what happened to her? :ROFLMAO:
ha ha - McVey used to annoy the fluff out of me. Her voice is like nails down a blackboard - wonder if she ever speaks in Parliament these days?

• Haha
Reactions: 4
He plays in a metal band! I’m convinced he’s banksey and I won’t hear anything otherwise
aw I’d love if Neil Buchanan was Banksy!! 😃
Or I’d also love if he was all bitter about not being on telly, and spent his time angrily making displays with baked bean tins in the car park of his local Aldi. “No I’m not moving it, it’s a giant art attack you bastards!!”

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Just watched that and didn't know Roger Daltrey (The Who) was in that video. :)
It’s because he played his dad in the film buddy’s song. That’s the film they are are watching at the cinema in the music video.

Reactions: 5
He plays in a metal band! I’m convinced he’s banksey and I won’t hear anything otherwise
Nah, if Neil was Banksy his art would be made of paper mache (making sure to get the PVA glue and water mix in all the nooks and crannies :ROFLMAO: )

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Simon Amstel. I found him hilarious and far too clever for T4 back in the day. Had me regularly in years of laughter on NTB. Preston. Say no more.

Chesney Hawkes! Omg- flashbacks! I wonder how much a signed album is worth? *cough* 🥴

Reactions: 13
Simon Amstel. I found him hilarious and far too clever for T4 back in the day. Had me regularly in years of laughter on NTB. Preston. Say no more.

Chesney Hawkes! Omg- flashbacks! I wonder how much a signed album is worth? *cough* 🥴
If its the one and only definitely a few quid🤣🤣
I'll get me coat on the way out😁😁

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Remember when Esther McVey was a guest on GMB and as they were linking to Lorraine, Lorraine was asked if she remembered Esther from their GMTV days and Lorraine just nodded her head and mumbled “uh huh” and then changed the subject to what was coming up on that day’s show.

Obviously no love lost there from Lorraine

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.