Whatever happened to …..?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Whatever happened to the vast majority of the Byker Grove cast that were not Ant or Dec, Jill Halfpenny, Charlie Hunnam and Donna Air.

What about Spuggie?🤪

Spuggy worked at a TSB call centre in Sunderland for a bit. I regularly saw her there when I visited as part of my old job. Had a really bad attendance record....

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Omri Katz, the lead actor in "Eerie Indiana". Don't recall seeing him in anything else since.

Molly Ringwald and Phoebe Cates, both in a lot of teen films during the 80s.

Saffron from Republica.

Reactions: 9
Omri Katz, the lead actor in "Eerie Indiana". Don't recall seeing him in anything else since.

Molly Ringwald and Phoebe Cates, both in a lot of teen films during the 80s.

Saffron from Republica.
I don’t know what Saffron From Republica is up to now but it wasn’t until relatively recently that I found out that long before she was in Republica she was in Chesney Hawke’s video for The One And Only (the one set in a cinema) in 1991. She’s the one playing his love interest with the dark bobbed hair.

The blonde woman who plays her friend left behind in the cinema seat is Lucy Alexander, known for presenting shows like Homes Under The Hammer

• Wow
Reactions: 13
The Ting Tings! Loved their first album and then they disappeared.

Also to go back a few pages - I’m 24 and would pay serious money to have Dave Benson Phillips at my next birthday party:ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I don’t know what Saffron From Republica is up to now but it wasn’t until relatively recently that I found out that long before she was in Republica she was in Chesney Hawke’s video for The One And Only (the one set in a cinema) in 1991. She’s the one playing his love interest with the dark bobbed hair.

The blonde woman who plays her friend left behind in the cinema seat is Lucy Alexander, known for presenting shows like Homes Under The Hammer
Ah, THAT'S where I know the blond woman from! I knew Saffron was the other girl, but never realised that was Lucy Alexander!

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.