Whatever happened to …..?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Mika's sister had a very serious accident a few years ago - she was impaled on a fence and I think he took time out to care for her.

J from 5 is locked in my sex dungeon indefinitely.
J from 5 certainly had/has many fans! Didn't he move to Ireland where he lives as a recluse or something? Sure that's what I remember of him.

Holly married a billionaire and had a couple of kids. I've seen her pictured at events with him but no idea what she does career wise now, if anything considering her husbands wealth 😄
Yep, Holly Candy. They seem to have more money than God.

Reactions: 2
Pretty much the whole cast of American Pie:

Jason Biggs
Chris Klein
The guys who played Kevin & Finch can't remember their names!)
Seann William Scott
Shannon Elizabeth
The girl who played Jessica (although I seem to remember she got addicted to drugs at some point?)
Sean William Scott (Stifler) was in a television series version of the Lethal Weapon movies. It only ran for 3 seasons (he was in the 3rd season) until it was cancelled in 2019

Jason Biggs
Chris Klein
Seann William Scott
Shannon Elizabeth
The girl who played Jessica (although I seem to remember she got addicted to drugs at some point?)
LOVE Seann William Scott who's nothing like Stiffler and loves a quiet life in the real world. Outside of American Pie movies you've got........

Road Trip
Dude Where's My Car?
Bulletproof Monk
The Dukes Of Hazzard
Mr Woodcock
Role Models
The Rundown
Goon
Goon Last Of The Enforcers
The Promotion

All those are worth a watch as are......

Final Destination
Evolution
Jay And Silent Bob Strike Back
Old School
Southland Tales
Balls Out Gary The Tennis Coach

Reactions: 4
They sell beer called Mmm Hops. No joke. Yes loads of kids between them.

She was very enjoyable in GLOW.
And because they axed Glow we never found out what happened after she found herself pregnant with a gay husbsnd. It was such a good series

Reactions: 6
My favourite ones were Asylum and Hotel. I know people didnt like hotel as much, but the fashions and music and gaga were so great imo.
I LOVED Hotel! I just love the time period in the flashbacks and the fact that it is kind of based on a real murder hotel. Plus Gaga is just fantastic in it!

• Heart
Reactions: 4

Jason Biggs
Chris Klein
Seann William Scott
Shannon Elizabeth
Jason Biggs was in Orange is the New Black as was Jessica.

Sean William Scott was in some movies afterwards like Dude where’s my car. He was in always sunny in Philadelphia too!

was in a cracking show called White Gold. Was accused of rape a few years ago and was let go from any acting responsibilities he had but it’s since been proven that he didn’t do it.
Was it proven ‘he didn’t do it’ or was there insufficient evidence to proceed with the case? Genuine question but I my gut instinct tells me the the latter is true.

Was it proven ‘he didn’t do it’ or was there insufficient evidence to proceed with the case? Genuine question but I my gut instinct tells me the the latter is true.
My guy instinct is correct far from proving his innocence, there was not sufficient evidence which is often the case sadly with sexually assaults particularly if the parties are known to one another. A judicial failing rather than a moral victory and proof on your innocence on his part. Be careful not to inadvertently rewrite history.

Reactions: 10

My guy instinct is correct far from proving his innocence, there was not sufficient evidence which is often the case sadly with sexually assaults particularly if the parties are known to one another. A judicial failing rather than a moral victory and proof on your innocence on his part. Be careful not to inadvertently rewrite history.
Yessir

Someone mentioned Ed Westwick and White Gold, my cousin was one of the actors in White Gold, though I don't know anything about Ed Westwick sorry! Very weak tea but as an actor my cousin has worked with lots of different actors and always speaks really highly of David Jason and Pauline Quirk from Birds of a Feather, he said they are two of the nicest he has ever worked with.

was in a cracking show called White Gold. Was accused of rape a few years ago and was let go from any acting responsibilities he had but it’s since been proven that he didn’t do it.
Loved white gold. I hope they do a 3rd series

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.