What_jodie_eats

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thinking back to when I just had the one child aged 1 life was definitely easier. It does get harder from about 18 months onwards especially ages 2-4. Im looking forward to that 🤣 I don’t think she’ll have another somehow. When you add another it’s a whole new challenge. One’s a pet; two’s a zoo 😂

Reactions: 1
I know nothing about babies and aware they all reach milestones at different ages, but if her son was 1 beginning of May and not walking, could this be down to her focusing on herself and shoving him in a corner constantly or keeping him locked in a pram etc. unable to explore?
It could just be down to him not hitting that milestone yet. I've two children - first one walked at 15 months and the second not until he was 20 months. Neither were restricted in anyway - it's just the stages they developed at

It could just be down to him not hitting that milestone yet. I've two children - first one walked at 15 months and the second not until he was 20 months. Neither were restricted in anyway - it's just the stages they developed at
could be. If youre Not restricting your children then you know it’s not that. I’ve never heard of anyone strapping a 15 month old in a high chair for an hour and a half while they cleaned though so that sounded dodgy to me.Mine used to sit as long as their Food lasted then they were off! And actually I know 3 clean freaks / control freaks and their children were all late walkers of course doesn’t apply to all late walkers.

on another note she’s moaning she’s bloated beyond belief… this is her bloated ?

Attachments

Reactions: 3
No wonder she's such a brag when her mum (and apparently fiancé too) are such a braggy echo chamber. I don't know why, but this story wound me up in particular!
SmartSelect_20230802_042349_Instagram.jpg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
No wonder she's such a brag when her mum (and apparently fiancé too) are such a braggy echo chamber. I don't know why, but this story wound me up in particular! View attachment 2350572
She doesn’t know anyone on this whole planet that makes their child meals? Get a bleeping grip. Clearly the whole family is obsessed with what they and others eat then. Absolute weirdos.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
This is what I was thinking! Every mum I know, myself included, makes their child meals. And we're all happy to see them after they've been in childcare too...

I don't know any mum, however, that puts them in a highchair for 90 minutes whilst they clean...(have I gone too far?!)

Reactions: 7
This is what I was thinking! Every mum I know, myself included, makes their child meals. And we're all happy to see them after they've been in childcare too...

I don't know any mum, however, that puts them in a highchair for 90 minutes whilst they clean...(have I gone too far?!)
Does they think other mums are just feeding their kids mcds 25/7 or something? For someone as obsessed with food as she is, you’d think she’d actually eat some decent stuff. It’s the same beige pasta, a pot of chocolate and a chocolate mouse every day. Followed by a photo of her pulling her leggings down to show her abs 😅

Reactions: 4
I’m not overly impressed with her cooking the boy seems to get egg muffins all the time - fine - but it’s nothing other mums don’t do. And she just has bloody pasta everyday- the most simple students meal!

Reactions: 2
She's so robotic and doesn't seem to have much of a personality.

Reactions: 2
Can imagine her talking to her bf Tom don’t you think my hair and lashes and brows and abs are just looking so good 🫶

• Haha
Ask me a question but I won’t answer your question because you can pay me money for it in my ebook I’m not qualified to write heeeere…

That’s what she said to me . I said oh so you have the recipe for that (can’t remember what it is now - was just before she released the ebook) and she said it’s in her book