What_jodie_eats

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah, I have a toddler almost the same age, and whilst I have a few books for recipe inspiration, I also look online (for free) and save Instagram posts and reels for inspiration. I don't need to buy her e-book, and more than that - I don't want to. I'm fed up of her constant gloating about how many steps and exercise she does, as well as humble bragging about her relationship with Charlie/her eyelashes/her hair/showing what might as well be the same photo of her abs.

I think I need to unfollow her :D

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Everything is so regimented, is she ever spontaneous? Does she schedule sex?
Think her getting a chippy the other night is the most risky thing she's ever done? Also surprised she had a tub of curry sauce on the bedsheets.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
So she's shared a preview of her kids' recipe ebook. But she's hidden the titles, except you can still see them. Honestly, not worth the money, as you can find similar free recipes online. She's awful.

Reactions: 2
I know there is veg in all those meals she’s made him but no sign of any colour or meat. It’s just looks so beige!!!!

Reactions: 6
Does she realise most people would rather eat fresh food weekly than eat something that’s beige and has been stuck in a freezer for 6 months?

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 4
So she on holiday, claiming to be 5 wines deep and looking after her son. Plus letting him run around with no shoes or foot protection on.

Reactions: 3
So she on holiday, claiming to be 5 wines deep and looking after her son. Plus letting him run around with no shoes or foot protection on.
Her and her boyfriend seem to drink A LOT together. I would be worried in case something happened and they’re both drunk and react slowly 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 2
Her and her boyfriend seem to drink A LOT together. I would be worried in case something happened and they’re both drunk and react slowly 🤷🏻‍♀️
I don't think they're heavy drinkers at all. She's probably had 5 low alcohol spiritz spread over 10 hours, don't know why she likes to sound like a wino?

She doesn’t even drink nice Rose. It’s the bright pink cheap stuff that’s about £5 a bottle

Reactions: 3