What_jodie_eats

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is this not going to end in burnout?? I have two kids (one still up every hour) and I'm back at work, I just could not set my alarm for 6 and do a workout. But then I also have to actually engage with my children as they're not sleepy newborns and focus enough to do a job. I think she'll be in for a real shock
I think is this photoshopped? She doesn’t look well to me at all.

Reactions: 1
I had to unfollow her last week, she’s actually not right in the head at all. Just looked at one of her latest posts and her ‘advice’ when eating out is to just skip breakfast that day 🤯 she’s got issues.

• Wow
Reactions: 5
It's disordered eating and it needs to stop being normalised. Like putting on weight or being fat is literally the worst thing in the world.

Life isn't waiting for her to lose weight, its happening right now, she just needs to enjoy being with her newborn. So frustrating that she isn't appreciating what she has

Couldn’t agree more! Just enjoy spending time with your newborn, he won’t be small for long. It feels like she’s constantly waiting for him to nap so she can either workout or prep 10,000 of the same boring meal to go in the freezer. What a life 😴

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I've unfollowed. Can't stand her...so damaging. And her twatty comments about her "book" are laughable. Idiot

Reactions: 2
She's just posted what she eats in a day.... showing sweets, ice cream & cookies etc to show she's wild, I don't restrict myself 😛😋🙃 but doesn't mention she's got a newborn and works out 1.5 hours at 6am and punishes herself with 20k steps a day!

Same idiot who spends a fortune on fast fashion!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Why's she buying so much from boohoo every single week
All looks like the same cheap tat as well 😂 it’s the constant look fantastic hauls that confuse me, it all costs a fortune and she must do one nearly every week?! Where does she even get the money?

All looks like the same cheap tat as well 😂 it’s the constant look fantastic hauls that confuse me, it all costs a fortune and she must do one nearly every week?! Where does she even get the money?
i know why buy 20 similar cheap summer dresses when we have 1 more month of summer left and she owns a washing machine. I never understand the LF thing either- she gets a discount but who needs that much stuff so often? It takes a while to get through hair and beauty products doesn't it. And she's a PA she's not on mega money and she flogs those surveys which take bleeping forever to earn you cash I tried it once and couldn't be arsed as I just didn't have the time on my hands

Reactions: 3
i know why buy 20 similar cheap summer dresses when we have 1 more month of summer left and she owns a washing machine. I never understand the LF thing either- she gets a discount but who needs that much stuff so often? It takes a while to get through hair and beauty products doesn't it. And she's a PA she's not on mega money and she flogs those surveys which take bleeping forever to earn you cash I tried it once and couldn't be arsed as I just didn't have the time on my hands
Omg I did the YouGov surveys once, took me over a year to get 1x £50 😆

She mentioned her partner is a carpenter, do they make good money? Maybe does lots of homers? I found her house when she got.it and it was over 300K where do they get the money for her spending sprees?

It wouldn’t surprise me if she actually sends half these orders back once she’s tried them on and taken pics. And the LF orders, is she even placing real orders or just uploading pictures of items in her ‘basket’ to show her discount code works? I call BS - especially for someone who I assume is on Mat leave 🙃

It wouldn’t surprise me if she actually sends half these orders back once she’s tried them on and taken pics. And the LF orders, is she even placing real orders or just uploading pictures of items in her ‘basket’ to show her discount code works? I call BS - especially for someone who I assume is on Mat leave 🙃
very good point. We often only see 1 dress not 'every colour she's bought it in'. And makes sense that she just adds things to basket because who the hell needs to replenish make up products so often

Also I think she looks better with that 1 stone left on!!

Exactly - and placing orders that are well over £100 too, so often? BS.

I agree, she looks absolutely fine as she is and just needs to chill the F out for a bit

Agreed. I think she does the LF one to promote her influencer code because beauty and skin care is ways to flog. There’s no way she needs a new skin care, hair care, makeup items very few weeks. She always does a full screen grab with her link and then links each one separately as well- either she isn’t buying them or maybe buying them on pay weekly? Ridiculous at this point though, the amount of shite she tries to flog.

6D6AE069-73D4-4EB6-83F3-25057B25A04C.jpeg
Seriously so damaging…. Someone is 9 days PP and wondering when her body will return, Jesus bleeping Christ.

• Sad
Reactions: 3
9 days 😭 Ffs, no you’re not inspiring Jodie. You’re a self obsessed a-hole whose priorities are in the wrong place.