What_jodie_eats

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh she's off with the 'got so many many messages 🙈 about this' again this morning ffs if you don't want to answer the questions don't ask for them. Her arrogance is unreal. Also noticed she followed all different plans for a while, then discovered James Smith and now basically just says the exact same things as he does, but acts like she's the first person who discovered the calorie deficit method 🤦🏼‍♀️
I really don’t understand why she replies rudely to people asking questions. It might be common sense to her but her platform is there to help people isn’t it? ...oh wait, nope it’s just a platform for her narcissism

The 5 year difference photo gave me a giggle. She looks better in the before photo and you could get those results in a few weeks! It’s not like she’s ripped she’s just skinny 😂

Reactions: 4
It's the 🙈 face which just makes me think she's such an arrogant prick. She wants the followed and the 'fame' but she doesn't want the work that goes with it. Just be polite to people hun, being passive aggressive won't get you more followers. Incredibly narcissistic, probably massive spurred on by a boyfriend that would literally lick her feet.

I used to follow, then unfollowed when she was asking for money for something and said if all her followers gave £1 the money would be raised. Well obviously not everybody did because we aren't all that stupid....and she proper kicked off, was hilarious.
Oh and Jodie hun, your body looked better before, you are just skinny now.
I mean I'd love to look that but she makes out she's some massive fitness guru but she hasn't got a prominent muscle anywhere 😂.

Reactions: 2
No excuses girls, get 10,000 steps in before 10am and you can all be scrawny, bossy witches like her!

• Haha
No excuses girls, get 10,000 steps in before 10am and you can all be scrawny, bossy witches like her!
Yeah easy to say when you haven't got kids isn't it . Especially ones that wont go in a pushchair, don't want to leave the house at the time you want to go and do your 10,000 steps. Its such an easy, lazy thing to say for a fitness 'influencer'...no excuses, get it done. That's what most of them say! Are you going to come and babysit then hun?

Yeah easy to say when you haven't got kids isn't it . Especially ones that wont go in a pushchair, don't want to leave the house at the time you want to go and do your 10,000 steps. Its such an easy, lazy thing to say for a fitness 'influencer'...no excuses, get it done. That's what most of them say! Are you going to come and babysit then hun?
You can do it right the house you know?! Replying to all the messages you get on the gram?! And then make passive aggressive comments in your story's about how many messages you get about the same thing 🤪

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
Yes, chest bones on show. That is not healthy at all. She really needs to stop posting under the guise of a health and fitness account. She has an eating disorder and quite frankly it is triggering.
Not denying she looks underweight but even when I’ve been heavier my sternum is visible. I think you can do chest exercises or something to lessen it? But some people can be more bony above the belly-button.

The Brussels sprouts is like a blast from the past, I used to use them to feel fuller. She’s making out like it’s a quirk but it’s definitely ED 101. She must need PPE for her farts because mine used to be toxic eating that many sprouts 🤣

• Haha
Today's stories 🙄 shes such a rude little twit
She’s so rude and entitled. I genuinely do not know who she thinks she is. She thinks she’s some health and fitness guru, nutritional expert and still eats frozen ready meals purely for lower calories? Calories aren’t everything when it comes to health and fitness, you also have to take into account fat, salt etc. It really doesn’t sit right with me how much she profited and still does, off her e-book when she doesn’t really have any knowledge apart from what she’s learnt from others on bloody Instagram. She really does seem like the typical “mean girl” and stuck up girl.

Reactions: 3
She’s so rude and entitled. I genuinely do not know who she thinks she is. She thinks she’s some health and fitness guru, nutritional expert and still eats frozen ready meals purely for lower calories? Calories aren’t everything when it comes to health and fitness, you also have to take into account fat, salt etc. It really doesn’t sit right with me how much she profited and still does, off her e-book when she doesn’t really have any knowledge apart from what she’s learnt from others on bloody Instagram. She really does seem like the typical “mean girl” and stuck up girl.
All of THIS. Couldn’t put it better

She doesn’t eat healthily at all! A quick scroll through her page and not a single healthy fat source - no eggs, no nuts or seeds, no avocado, nut butter etc etc also her meals are so uninspiring how can anyone find her motivational? Her food looks like a joe bloggs slimming world account. Honestly, I do not know who she thinks she is 😂

I used to think that she was ok. She used to be pretty balanced and would have huge cheat days and be quite open about it.
I realised that she was a stuck up c*** when I messaged her to ask about dermablading and her experience, as she posted reference to it. I was keen to know first hand from someone about it, and she sent me a message back to check google (with a hun /kissy face at the end - passive aggressive much.)

I genuinely do think that she comes across as an utter knob. Her ‘no excuses for not working out’ just infuriate me. It’s fine for someone like her who even when she is working, works until 4.30pm as a PA 🙄

I should add, my previous message is absolutely nothing against a PA role. I just meant that it is a job that you can clock off at 4.30pm and have your whole evening to do as you please.

Reactions: 3