What_jodie_eats

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I liked following Jodie a year ago but now I find her pretty arrogant. We don't all want to look like her but yet her captions are always bossy and it's like she's telling her followers what to do to look that lean. I don't find her body attractive in the slightest and definitely think she'd look better with more fat on her.

Reactions: 1
Who the hell does she think she is?? Her stories today are literally telling people what to do. Don’t stand on an escalator Walk... how dare you just stand still you lazy people 😅

God she breaks so many rules I want to report her. Does anyone know how?
I don’t think she’s attractive in the slightest. I know realistically we shouldn’t comment on things like this but it is her brand and quite honestly, I find her really ugly. She looks like an alien and her body is horrible, there’s so many fitness girls out there with amazing bodies. Horrible personality to accompany it too.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
God she breaks so many rules I want to report her. Does anyone know how?
I don’t think she’s attractive in the slightest. I know realistically we shouldn’t comment on things like this but it is her brand and quite honestly, I find her really ugly. She looks like an alien and her body is horrible, there’s so many fitness girls out there with amazing bodies. Horrible personality to accompany it too.
Completely agree. If she had a shaved head she'd definitely be mistaken for a bloke. She spends a lot of time on her appearance when actually she looks so much better when she's more natural. I really do think her body looks starved!

I'd love to know how much she gets paid as a PA, can afford to go down to 4 days a week at work, loads of holiday and always buying clothes/eating out in weekends

She has somehow got worse? Now started with AFF links but nothing she has or does is nice?!

• Haha
Just had a scroll through... first post about not cutting any food groups out etc... couple more posts in hash tag ‘low carb’ soooo which one is it

I'm so surprised more people don't comment on how unhealthy her relationship is with food and exercise. She talks a lot about balance but I think it's more massive binges and over exercise to overcompensate.
Yes, she's insanely lean but I don't think she looks good for it. She has a very childlike body.

I’ve followed her for years but never paid much attention then one day recently I clicked on her profile and I was shocked by the amount of followers! I thought she had like 3k ! Also she looks very cardio bod, not strong at all. Not a single bit of muscle just a skinny pack. She has no definition at all just abs like I say which are because she’s skinny....

Reactions: 2
We're disgusting yet she's so rude when multiple people ask her questions following her stories. If you know people are going to ask then don't post in the first place. And also, we aren't the ones aspiring to look like a 13 year old boy!

How passive aggressive was she to that person who asked about cleaning the glass container out. Wind your neck in love if you don’t want people asking stop engaging with your audience about cleaning hacks! twit

Omg she’s so rude! If you wrote that on your initial post no one would have asked you babe. Use your noggin

View attachment 118837
This is not the body of a healthy 30 year old!
I don’t think her size is unhealthy, I think her size is unhealthy for her personally. Her head is looking like a lollipop, she should naturally carry more weight.
I think she has disordered eating issues. It’s quite sad actually and I hope she has someone around her who notices and is supportive.

there’s being disciplined... and then there’s having a discorded relationship with exercise so much so you’re walking in torrential rain to get your steps in / burn calories :/

there’s being disciplined... and then there’s having a discorded relationship with exercise so much so you’re walking in torrential rain to get your steps in / burn calories :/
Yes and the walking around the house ‘like a fish bowl’ I think she described it... I think it was 20 mins and 30 mins in the house according to her and her Fitbit. That’s not normal behaviour.