What_jodie_eats

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Same! She used to be inspiring and I do still like how she meal preps but it's the excessive cardio and getting 10,000 steps in by walking around the house that rings alarm bells to me.

Weirdly enough she's posted today how she's going to relax on food and exercise over the next couple of days, perhaps someone has mentioned that she's looking gaunt.

I remember not so long back her hair was falling out and it was due to her exercising a crazy amount and putting her body under too much stress.

I also wonder if she still has a period being as lean as she is.
did her hair really fall out for that reason? Did she admit that?

She did indeed! It was when she was training for her half marathon so she was running loads and still going to the gym most days. Basically double the exercise she does now
Wow. Well she wouldn’t have lost her hair if she ate right during the training process. Essentially she admitted to being malnourished... and this girl sees herself as some kind of health and fitness expert. Who the hell is buying her ebook?! Awful

Reactions: 4
Wow. Well she wouldn’t have lost her hair if she ate right during the training process. Essentially she admitted to being malnourished... and this girl sees herself as some kind of health and fitness expert. Who the hell is buying her ebook?! Awful
The thing that riles me most about the whole ebook thing is that she is not at all qualified to be selling that information. It's one thing to share things you've learn on your Instagram page and another completely irresponsible thing to sell that information when you are not qualified to do so. It's potentially very dangerous and it's greedy AF

Reactions: 6
The thing that riles me most about the whole ebook thing is that she is not at all qualified to be selling that information. It's one thing to share things you've learn on your Instagram page and another completely irresponsible thing to sell that information when you are not qualified to do so. It's potentially very dangerous and it's greedy AF
she is greedy and not particularly intelligent. She takes advantage of people. I am excited for the day the kingdom crumbles...

Reactions: 2
She is incredibly arrogant, her following has definitely gone to her alien head!

Had to buy longer running shorts because her others ride up and then all the men beep her as they drive past. The beep is probably followed by "eat a burger you scrawny witch"

• Haha
Shes such a prick. She thinks shes above everyone else and seems to hate people by how rude she is and everything is a hassle. Infuriates me how arrogant she is.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Newbie post, I had to come and look for this thread because I just cannot stand this woman anymore. I used to like her but like everyone else has said, she is so arrogant now. She is so full of herself it's unreal. And the passive aggressive 'I get so many messages' posts literally make me roll my eyes so hard!!!!! She needs to get over herself. If I was her fiancé I would be embarrassed, especially the attention seeking selfies. Constant selfies. Why? Who's attention are you trying to get hun?

Reactions: 3
Newbie post, I had to come and look for this thread because I just cannot stand this woman anymore. I used to like her but like everyone else has said, she is so arrogant now. She is so full of herself it's unreal. And the passive aggressive 'I get so many messages' posts literally make me roll my eyes so hard!!!!! She needs to get over herself. If I was her fiancé I would be embarrassed, especially the attention seeking selfies. Constant selfies. Why? Who's attention are you trying to get hun?
it’s definitely weird behaviour for a 30 year old woman. Her posts are that of a teenager

He won't be embarrassed, it seems like she's the absolute apple of his eye and gets everything she wants (cute to an extent but no one wants a pushover)

Reactions: 1
Does she realise that depression for instance is an imbalance of chemicals in the brain and no amount of habit will change that!
Poor girl who comented has been told to read books and listen to podcasts 😂

Can’t stand it when people jump on a bandwagon. She clearly hasn’t got a clue about mental health.

instead of preaching about mental health perhaps she should go to the dr about hers and her unhealthy body image and unhealthy relationship with diet and exercise

Attachments

• Haha
Seriously do we need to see this 30 year old post the same crap every day. He holding up her non existent boobs to show off her skeletal stomach and pull the front of the shorts down. Then video of her stomach while she walks. Do people actually do that? My husband would laugh at me if I started doing that and im younger than her.

Seriously do we need to see this 30 year old post the same crap every day. He holding up her non existent boobs to show off her skeletal stomach and pull the front of the shorts down. Then video of her stomach while she walks. Do people actually do that? My husband would laugh at me if I started doing that and im younger than her.
Yes the walks kill me 🤣🤣

It’s the same crap every day. And she says she ate crap for 6 days after her birthday yet none of us saw any of that. The girl has a binge restrict problel
No doubt. The gram is a facade

It’s not a bleeping bar, it’s a cabinet. Stop trying to act like you’re all fancy when you’re basic and cheap. Ugh.

• Haha
Oh she's off with the 'got so many many messages 🙈 about this' again this morning ffs if you don't want to answer the questions don't ask for them. Her arrogance is unreal. Also noticed she followed all different plans for a while, then discovered James Smith and now basically just says the exact same things as he does, but acts like she's the first person who discovered the calorie deficit method 🤦🏼‍♀️