What_jodie_eats

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t think she could get any smugger if she tried 🙈🙈 her new Instagram post is four pictures of her stomach...all she cares about is how her body looks it’s sad really.

Reactions: 1
I don’t get why she eats low calories for her breakfast lunch and dinner to eat so much sweet stuff in the evening, I’d rather a bigger food portion 🤣

Reactions: 2
But she's kept her 'curves' 🤔
When I saw the ‘keeping my curves but everything is leaning out post’ it confirmed to me that she is completely delusional and has serious body image issues.

she looks very underweight now and has lost quite a bit of weight in the past couple of weeks. I actually think she’s irresponsible for promoting a ‘healthy diet’ when she is clearly unwell

Reactions: 5
So pleased I found this thread. Shes so bleeping rude!!! When she rants about people asking her the same questions all the time 🥱🥱 oh and when she had a breakdown when the hairdresser cut a section of her hair too short. Try getting real problems love. Stop lifting your top up in mirrors too and eat a burger!!!!!

Reactions: 7
For a 30 year old her life seems extremely dull. Is she married?
doubt she’ll have any kids. It’ll ruin her lifting her top up boomerangs

Anyone else think she set up the lights/balloons herself? Also her partner saying happy bleeping birthday you angel really made my toes curl... urghh romantic

Reactions: 3
I'm so glad I've just noticed this thread! I started following this girl a few months ago after I saw her recommend for foodie inspiration. Anyway I've not really noticed her since her birthday photo appeared on my timeline this weekend and I spent some time looking at her page.

All I can say is: 😳

She looks genuinely skeletal on the photos posted this evening from her birthday. I don't see how anyone could think that is healthy.

Reactions: 4
She looks genuinely skeletal on the photos posted this evening from her birthday. I don't see how anyone could think that is healthy.
Yes, chest bones on show. That is not healthy at all. She really needs to stop posting under the guise of a health and fitness account. She has an eating disorder and quite frankly it is triggering.

• Heart
I completely agree. I've followed her for about three years now and her body was incredible back then, she actually did have curves. She just seems to binge and restrict all the time now, really goes mad on the treats and booze but then lives off dust for the rest of the week to balance it out. I know everybody is different but she seems to want to be as light as possible and weighing 8 & 1/2 stone at her age just seems excessive to me.

She's unbelievably smug. Her boyfriend giving her a full body massage do we actually need to know that? A lot of what she shares makes me feel sick . He was giving her a bloody pedicure not long ago. My husband would tell me where to go if I expected that. She is a spoilt brat. Unhealthy relationship with food. All these celebrations set up to look aesthetically pleasing for the gram.

I used to really like her but she's so rude and definitely obsessed with her diet and exercise. Initially I thought it was cute that her fiancé doted on her like that but now it's just sickening 😅

god I can’t stand her! She denies having an eating disorder but we can all see it clearly.
She dresses in cheap tatt, seems to have no personality, and is just rude to her followers. I don’t understand her. She’s vile and should be ashamed of herself.
I’d be so embarrassed if I was her fiancé.

Newbie poster here, I’ve had to unfollow her today, her stories about how travel is her life and she soooo sad about not being away.
People have lost loved ones, a lot of people have had travel plans cancelled ffs get over it and stop whining like a child. She’s literally posted everyday about her cancelled plans.

Newbie poster here, I’ve had to unfollow her today, her stories about how travel is her life and she soooo sad about not being away.
People have lost loved ones, a lot of people have had travel plans cancelled ffs get over it and stop whining like a child. She’s literally posted everyday about her cancelled plans.
I wish I could work 4 days a week as a PA, own and travel that much

Says she’s treating it like she’s on holiday and eating her favourite things.... has a small portion of wedges for lunch with low fat mayo...

She’s actually so full of herself it’s so cringe. Look at me, look at my holidays, look at my baggy shorts. Pretty sure people are interested in health and fitness and not your life. Literally find her so boring. I’m unfollowing.

• Heart
She is really grating on me today. I cant believe I used to be jealous of how skinny she was. I've had a lightbulb moment. She is far too skinny.

Reactions: 2
She is really grating on me today. I cant believe I used to be jealous of how skinny she was. I've had a lightbulb moment. She is far too skinny.
Same! She used to be inspiring and I do still like how she meal preps but it's the excessive cardio and getting 10,000 steps in by walking around the house that rings alarm bells to me.

Weirdly enough she's posted today how she's going to relax on food and exercise over the next couple of days, perhaps someone has mentioned that she's looking gaunt.

I remember not so long back her hair was falling out and it was due to her exercising a crazy amount and putting her body under too much stress.

I also wonder if she still has a period being as lean as she is.