What_jodie_eats

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh, another head tilt and lecture without speaking about her own specific experience and giving passive aggressive replies to any questions.....!!!

Reactions: 1
I don’t know why this has irked me so much but it has!
if that really is her intention then get some qualifications.
I really find it insulting to people in the fitness industry.
i often get asked by friends and strangers at the gym, can you train me, can you write me a meal plan and I tell them I’ll train with them but I won’t train them because I’m not qualified and it’s just something I feel uncomfortable about.
People are trained as PTs and nutritionists for a reason!

Attachments

• Heart
I don’t know why this has irked me so much but it has!
if that really is her intention then get some qualifications.
I really find it insulting to people in the fitness industry.
i often get asked by friends and strangers at the gym, can you train me, can you write me a meal plan and I tell them I’ll train with them but I won’t train them because I’m not qualified and it’s just something I feel uncomfortable about.
People are trained as PTs and nutritionists for a reason!

unfortunately many PT’s don’t have qualifications. I joined a Gym and they had an in house nutritionist and I paid £250 for a plan. I asked what qualifications they had and they said a Fashion Degree!!!!!!! I basically paid for the diet she had!!!!!!

Screenshot_20200604-204544~2.png
Screenshot_20200604-204544~2.png
This is what annoyed me the most... She's not helping anyone, instead just telling them to buy her book to find out!!

• Wow
😂 who dies she think she is! Go and ask another ‘influencer’ babe, there are plenty who will help you and give better advice!

rude cow

Is she joking with her stories???? Calling her fiancé a 'ungrateful fussy pig' because he doesn't eat her 'fresh homemade meals' and the the next 2 are her dessert pigs out. Ffs. This girls needs her head checking she is beyond being an absolute prick!!!!

Reactions: 3
Is she joking with her stories???? Calling her fiancé a 'ungrateful fussy pig' because he doesn't eat her 'fresh homemade meals' and the the next 2 are her dessert pigs out. Ffs. This girls needs her head checking she is beyond being an absolute prick!!!!
Bloody hell, let the poor guy eat whatever he wants to. She eats ready meals and has energy drinks that literally rot your insides, who is she to judge? Does anyone else find it really weird how much sweet / chocolate stuff she has in one go? She’ll have a full blown cookie dough, then a sundae and then something else? I just don’t get it, is one dessert not enough?

Reactions: 2
Bloody hell, let the poor guy eat whatever he wants to. She eats ready meals and has energy drinks that literally rot your insides, who is she to judge? Does anyone else find it really weird how much sweet / chocolate stuff she has in one go? She’ll have a full blown cookie dough, then a sundae and then something else? I just don’t get it, is one dessert not enough?
Yet goes on about the healthy food she eats!! Yes there is balance but what she is doing isn't balance. It's binge!!

Calling him a fussy pig because he wants a meal that contains more than 200 calories so that he doesn't feel the need for two desserts afterwards!

Keep working on that bulging camel toe Jodie!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Her page is made up of head tilts and beige food. I don't get why people find her inspiring. Very occasionally do you see a bit of greenery on her plate but she certainly never eats the rainbow like the health and fitness connoisseur that she so arrogantly claims to be.

• Heart
Do you think she actually eats all the food she shows? I reckon she eats the desserts but I dunno about her full meals. She's skinny but I feel she deprives herself, she looks horrible. I always like her "before pics" which confuse me because she throws them up every 3 or 4 months and I'm just like I don't ever remember her looking like the before, just the skinny skinny after one

Her page is made up of head tilts and beige food. I don't get why people find her inspiring. Very occasionally do you see a bit of greenery on her plate but she certainly never eats the rainbow like the health and fitness connoisseur that she so arrogantly claims to be.
Head tilts, beige food and passive aggression.

Her fiancé's head is up her arse which has made her think she is gods gift to diet and fitness when in actual fact she's setting a disgusting example.

She refuses to tell anyone what her calorie intake or deficit is but is happy to tell everyone to eat whatever they want and drink booze every day as long as they do 10,000 steps. The double standards are immense. It might not be nice that she is being written about on here but what's even worse is what she is doing. It's damaging. As much as it's 'her' journey she's promoting that anyone can do this when in reality they can't. It's just wrong, she wants reporting, rant over. Sorry 😂😂

Reactions: 4