What_jodie_eats

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I stopped believing her “omg look at my amazing pace” when she posted her half marathon PB time from her Fitbit which was about 5 mins quicker than the race chip time results 🫠

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Another holiday another plate of beige pasta and garlic bread. She must go to the kids bit of the buffet

Reactions: 5
Seriously she just lives her life at home but in a different destination 😂 pizza, pasta, garlic bread, cheap rosé, and back to the room for tv and chocolate. Whyyyyy

Reactions: 7
Jodie: “I LOVE to ~travel~”

* sits in an all inclusive resort with the same basic food and cheap wine as at home *

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Jodie: “I LOVE to ~trave~l”

* sits in an all inclusive resort with the same basic food and cheap wine as at home *
So uncultured! Doesn’t matter if she’s been to 4 countries in a year- she had the same carbonara in them all 🤣
Even the all inclusive resorts I’ve visited have a bit for their specialities like Turkish/Greek, she must avoid all that

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I’m confused by how much she claims to put away on holiday but zero bloat?? A week of eating all those carbs and Nutella sauce and she’s not bloated in her bikini pics?🤔

Reactions: 3
I’m confused by how much she claims to put away on holiday but zero bloat?? A week of eating all those carbs and Nutella sauce and she’s not bloated in her bikini pics?🤔
I always think this. I also think this when she posts her leg days and how much she eats, surely she’d have a bit of an arse going on? Like muscles etc with the amount she does? I think she either lies about what she eats or throws it back up.

Reactions: 2
I’m convinced she throws it back up. At home she’s so disciplined and then has these huge binges, her stomach wouldn’t be able to take it, quick trip to the loo bet she brings it all back up.

Reactions: 1
Not even 12 hours home and she’s already working out, moaning about her “totm” (I swear she’s always on her bleeping period?), bragging about a 6am alarm. Get a grip. She’s got issues.

Not even 12 hours home and she’s already working out, moaning about her “totm” (I swear she’s always on her bleeping period?), bragging about a 6am alarm. Get a grip. She’s got issues.
She made a comment like 3 days before her holiday came to an end about work she has to do when she gets back I.e. she's ate so much, she'll have to do some damage control etc.
She's hardly going to put on the 50lbs she lost (the 50lbs she hasn't shut up about) in a week! She really does have issues, she's so obsessive!

Reactions: 6
She. Is. Insufferable
She’s soooo jarring. She’s poorly every other week talking about how she’s pushing through all these work out even though she feels like tit. Then moaning she’s just got sooooo much to do, yeah, welcome to the real world hun. She’s actually mentally ill with the way she goes off about exercising.

She’s soooo jarring. She’s poorly every other week talking about how she’s pushing through all these work out even though she feels like tit. Then moaning she’s just got sooooo much to do, yeah, welcome to the real world hun. She’s actually mentally ill with the way she goes off about exercising.
She calorie counts constantly she doesn’t need to be doing that many workouts to stay slim I’m sure. Just don’t eat a bucket of Nutella every weekend 😂 never understand people who push through workouts when they’re sick and had no sleep, do you really think your body is thanking you for that?!?

Reactions: 5
When she says the ends of her hair are in 100% condition…I must be seeing something else. It looks terribly dry and like she’s overdue a cut by a good 4 inches.