What_jodie_eats

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And the beige pasta on arrival at any destination. Ironically she’s never eaten it in Italy where it’s good, just off the all inclusive buffets where’s it’s probably average shite. Is there no Moroccan local cuisine she’s keen to try?

Reactions: 3
So she’s off to work to infect everyone after getting up at 5am to put her unwell body through hell. Won’t allow an extra calorie I bet either

Reactions: 7
Imagine all of the sweeteners / additives / chemicals all of these “sugar free” syrups etc are made from.

Also the science says there is a limit to how much protein your body can actually use from one sitting hun xo

There is nothing she won't be smug about! She was smug about her bleeping dentist appointment the other day, ridiculous

• Haha
Reactions: 4
This smug witch is actually obsessed with herself.
She is, it’s her main interest. However I’m smug knowing what an almighty shock she’s got coming when that baby gets a bit older. I.e. a very active 5 year old who doesn’t nap anymore, wants entertaining every second of the day and can’t be trapped in a chair whilst you get 10000 steps in or whilst you clean your house for an hour and a half 😂

She is, it’s her main interest. However I’m smug knowing what an almighty shock she’s got coming when that baby gets a bit older. I.e. a very active 5 year old who doesn’t nap anymore, wants entertaining every second of the day and can’t be trapped in a chair whilst you get 10000 steps in or whilst you clean your house for an hour and a half 😂
She's already mentioned how it's harder to get steps in with him not wanting to stay in his buggie. Strapped him in with snacks. She must have discouraged him from walking since he didn't start till he was about 15-16 months.

No wonder she's still feeling like tit when she didn't let her body recover at all.

Agreed, I’ve got a 3yo and a 6yo. Good luck hun your days are numbered 🤣
By the time he’s 2.5 no chance is he going in that pram for 10,000 steps everyday. Poor boys going to be bored stiff and wanting more interaction than I think she gives him. Also looks like every meal is some sort of egg muffin for him.

Reactions: 2
Is she constantly on her period? I’m sure she posts about her “TOTM” every other week

Reactions: 1
Maybe just me, but I have never had a “craving” for fish and chips at 9pm after dinner. Hi indigestion.

Perhaps your body is screaming out for more fuel, Jodie?

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Maybe just me, but I have never had a “craving” for fish and chips at 9pm after dinner. Hi indigestion.

Perhaps your body is screaming out for more fuel, Jodie?
She must be starving if she needs a chippy in bed after dinner and dessert. Couldn’t hack her workout this morning either how the mighty have fallen 😂

All the beige food, obsessive movement and working out through illness have come back to bite her. She thinks her behaviour is heroic and “goals” but it’s not. She doesn’t respect her health or body at all. Health isn’t a look. Having abs doesn’t make you automatically healthy. Health is listening to your body and acting accordingly, not being obsessed and eating a wide variety of colourful foods. Health is holistic.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
She’s an idiot for going running in todays weather!!!
She’s actually got bleeping issues if she can’t take a single day off. She’s not going to gain any weight in a day from missing 1 run. It’s embarrassing she thinks she’s some badass momma or some tit when she does this tit, it only proves she’s very clearly got issues with food and exercise.