What_jodie_eats

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Honestly how disordered and mentally unhealthy is this girl. I actually couldn't believe what I was reading. duck me. And she's bleeping boasting about it all!! (Course she is, she bleeping boasts about the dentist ffs)

Reactions: 3
She constantly seems to be ill or complaining of feeling run down? Why doesn't she just take rest days?

Reactions: 4
WTF her run downloads are a bit distressing. Feeling poorly, pushing through pain, chastising herself for her bleeping PACE again even though she just ran 10 bleeping miles. This girl is not ok

Perhaps if she didn’t exhaust herself with 10 mile runs she isn’t well enough for, she would have more patience and energy to deal with her child not wanting to nap.

What is she going to do when he doesn’t sleep for hours in the day so she can sit and watch YouTube?

Perhaps if she didn’t exhaust herself with 10 mile runs she isn’t well enough for, she would have more patience and energy to deal with her child not wanting to nap.

What is she going to do when he doesn’t sleep for hours in the day so she can sit and watch YouTube?
when they turn 3, start having mega tantrums and stop napping she’ll be in for it!
I kind of got her dedication with wanting to lose the baby weight but I can’t believe the lengths she goes to when she’s not well and ALL the time when she’s already a stick. She’s so regimented it’s scary

Why is she in a deficit when she's literally skin and bone, works out every single day, runs about 20 miles a week and does 100K steps a week?? If she's doing heavy weights too, surely maintenance or surplus cals are needed? She doesn't seem to have much muscle mass and her arse is pretty flat, she needs to up her calories, if anything.

Attachments

Why is she in a deficit, when she's literally skin and bone, works out every single day, runs about 20 miles a week and does 100K steps a week?? If she's doing heavy weights too, surely maintenance or surplus cals? She doesn't seem to have much muscle mass and her arse is pretty flat, she needs to up her calories, if anything.
This is what I don’t get, she’ll post photos of herself clearly body checking and go on about her arse, when it’s quite flat considering the amount she says she eats and lifts? Surely she’d have some muscle going on somewhere? She seems the type to think that being stick thin must equal being healthy.

Reactions: 6
Her food never looks healthy. I don’t count my calories but eat alot of plant based aswell as fish. I feel super healthy since I started doing that and that normally means plates filled with colour. Her beige calorie deficit meals actually make me feel queasy. I have some very athletic friends who look very slim while having muscle and amazing shape and they eat in a surplus because they spend alot of time in the gym. Her flat bum isn’t going anywhere if she’s eating beige with curry sauce 😭 she won’t be building any muscle anytime soon so honestly think she should save herself some sleep time and quit the 5am weight sessions

Reactions: 8
Why does she act like someone’s holding her at gun point to go on a run? No ones forcing you? She’s constantly moaning about stuff CHOOSES to do. One day off a run isn’t going to hurt.
IMG_1790.png

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She's just a show off. Also - she bragged so much about how well Charlie slept as a newborn - it's about time!!

Reactions: 2
This woman is not well. The constant exercise is not healthy. I’m all for being fit and healthy and self care etc but she’s just OTT.

Just come across this thread, she lives in my area and had the unfortunate experience of bumping into her at Pilates class once!

• Haha
Was that when she started doing reformer Pilates? Bet she was a brag at that too
Yeah that was the one! She spent the whole time telling the instructor that she had already run 12km that morning but she didn’t want her to go easy on her 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Yeah that was the one! She spent the whole time telling the instructor that she had already run 12km that morning but she didn’t want her to go easy on her 🙄
omg insufferable!!! Surprised she didn’t tell her it was ‘TOTM’!!