What was “the big drama” at your school?

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
he would randomly yell out maths questions and expect you to know the answer straight away.
My Geography teacher did that. In between talking about something else, he'd suddenly pick someone and ask them a country capital. Luckily he didn't throw things at you if you didn't know or got it wrong but he did make anyone who yawned get down on the floor and do five press-ups!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
Our DT teacher was ridiculously creepy - would tuck your hair behind your ears and hold your hips to "guide" you using the machines. He also came on a trip to France in Yr 8 and got paralytic drunk at dinner, kept asking us if we fancied him and wanted to come back to his room for a fag and then insulted the young female teacher who tried to reign him back in by saying something like "Don't worry, you're safe, you look like a pig." Another teacher had to basically carry him back to the hotel and we were all summoned the next day to promise not to tell our parents in return for them not grassing us all up for smuggling booze back to our rooms. Worked for me!

I think he was still teaching in the school until recently and rumours are that finally his "creepiness" turned more sinister and he was caught.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
Our DT teacher was ridiculously creepy - would tuck your hair behind your ears and hold your hips to "guide" you using the machines. He also came on a trip to France in Yr 8 and got paralytic drunk at dinner, kept asking us if we fancied him and wanted to come back to his room for a fag and then insulted the young female teacher who tried to reign him back in by saying something like "Don't worry, you're safe, you look like a pig." Another teacher had to basically carry him back to the hotel and we were all summoned the next day to promise not to tell our parents in return for them not grassing us all up for smuggling booze back to our rooms. Worked for me!

I think he was still teaching in the school until recently and rumours are that finally his "creepiness" turned more sinister and he was caught.
What's DT?

Umm did we have the same DT teacher lol 😅 I remember ours touched my waist as he went behind me, nothing ever worse but then he mysteriously went and the rumour was he was a pedalo and when we all asked the other DT teachers a few years later in Yr 10 they didn’t deny it 😬

Reactions: 2
We had a rumour in our school that someone in the year above made her dog lick her out... I think on webcam if I remember correctly.

There was also one about a PE teacher and an RE teacher having an affair..

We had a phantom tit smearer too.. literally would tit in their hand and wipe it on walls.. in the drama block there was a lift to the upstairs bit and they smeared it all over the mirror in the lift ... then apparently someone found out who it was but they couldn't tell anyone because they were threatened lol.

School was a mad time :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 10
What is it with people and smearing tit??? It honestly baffles me! I’ve seen this mentioned on other threads regarding the workplace lol it’s so bizarre 🤢

Reactions: 11
What is it with people and smearing tit??? It honestly baffles me! I’ve seen this mentioned on other threads regarding the workplace lol it’s so bizarre 🤢
I recently found out it's a prominent trait of some of those with ASD and can be due to sensory issues or trying to express themselves. And then there are the people who just do it to be disgusting of course 🤮

Reactions: 4
I went to a convent school and we frequently got caught smoking dope in the toilets. There were a lot of teenage pregnancies too!

Reactions: 3
Bomb scare
A few teachers outed as pedalos
Rumour that a girl was masturbating with an impulse spray in the toilets
Teacher/pupil affairs
There was a boy supposedly possessed by the devil 🤣
Then at our leaver party at 16 two students were caught shagging in the venue (not discreetly!)

• Haha
Reactions: 8
No 😂 maybe it’s just a DT thing hahah
I had a DT teacher who was the same! Everyone was terrified of him and so we always used to whisper in his class as we were all so scared, but he would then shout at us and call us rats for doing so 😂 He finally got asked to leave as he slammed a student into a locker!

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Girl in Year 7 used a pencil to rub one out under a table in an English lesson, she got called Rubber Top forever.

Not a drama, but probably should have been, I sat next to a boy who whacked it out in an MFL lesson and continued to knock one out, I didn’t say anything at the time, this is the first time I’ve told anyone…

• Wow
Reactions: 9
One from primary school. A boy started a rumour that the headteacher ripped up his pokemon cards 😂. After it circulating for a couple of days & pupils wanting to revolt, the headteacher brought it up in assembly, not mentioning names but she really tore into this boy for starting it😂.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
At the school prom (we left school between ages 17-18), one of the trainee teachers slept with a male student. Still an absolute no go despite her only actually bing probably 1.5 years older than him

We had a couple of dodgy teachers you thought were a bit pervy.

The drama teacher off for months with depression, turned up back to work, was on an episode of Mastermind, didn't do very well and looked like he was gonna cry when he got questions wrong. People used to sing the mastermind theme as he passed by.

Sadly a couple of deaths, student and a staff member. Just tragic days. The assemblies to announce them were devastating. Especially the teacher one, because the student death story had gone around facebook over the weekend already.

The staff member was the design & technology technician guy. Really nice guy, first class after the assembly announcing it, I had has tech, and some twit was asking a cover teacher we just also happened to have at the same time if he was going to replace the technician. I could've smacked him.

The student death, was my friend, not close friend, but friend. So unexpected. Heartbreaking.

There was someone with an eating disorder, was off for a year. She came back and then complained her tutor made her feel uncomfortable (one of the dodgy teachers, no surprise), and she changed form groups, the teacher was whining about her being ungrateful for his help. He was a twit.

The headteacher and half the maths department forced to resign after a brutal, scathing Ofsted inspection.

Someone brought in a "blade" one day - it was a potato peeler. 😆

Someone did something stupid, tried backflipping off a bench and dislocated their shoulder - ambulance called.

One of the teachers had a heart attack while taking a class. Thankfully he was okay.

A girl had a nickname of "carrot" because the rumour was she used a carrot.

A teacher who regularly threw pen lids at people. Also liked diverging from the science lesson plan to talk about the prostate exam.

And there was the two pupils who were cousins or related in some way who were dating. 🤢

No super exciting dramas.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
A few people here have described a teacher as being a pedalo . Is that an auto- correct or is it local slang for paedophile?

Reactions: 2