What was “the big drama” at your school?

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
at my boyfriends school there was a guy who used to poo in envelopes and put them in people's bags. It went on for ages, with the school trying to find the culprit. Eventually the guy got expelled (but for having bad grades) and then obviously the poo-envelope-bag situation stopped; so everyone worked out who it was!

He's almost 30 but everyone still remembers him for this and it gets brought up all the time.
If you could be expelled for poor grades, I assume this was some very exclusive school, was it?

My old music teacher was arrested for being a paedophile, it came out years later as he was caught at other schools masturbating 🤮

A girl in my class had a baby at 15, she hid the pregnancy until she came in for exam prep and everyone noticed. It was the talk in school for ages!

Our female PE teacher was well creepy, she would come into the changing rooms and watch us getting changed. It was a race to the showers to get changed quickly before she came in.

2 French teachers were apparently having an affair and were "caught" shagging in a cupboard (it never came out if this actually happened or not)

A girl used to always bring her tortoise in in a shoe box, no matter how many times she was told off she always brought it in and pissed every teacher off hahahaha

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
My primary school probably had more drama than my high school tbf.

Teacher, same year but the other class struck off for losing her rag and whacking a kid across the arm with a meter stick.

Two married PE teachers having an affair. It was actually really weird, she was very petite, smaller than some of the kids and about 4’10 and he was over 6 and a half foot.

A rumour about a girl in last year used to do its rounds, where she stuck the end of a foot pump up herself while a boy pumped it with his foot.

Two lads died from terminal illnesses, both were in my sisters class. Very sad. One of them was a twin and his brother died in a gang related attack in years to come.

A big family, at least one kid per year. Their mum was murdered by their dad.

There was some absolute rotter of a kid who liked to piss in his own hand in the corner of the playground and then chase us girls to wipe said hand on us. He grew up to be a nasty piece of work.

A boy having some sort of seizure after being stung by a wasp in the playground. Ambulance came and everything, I remember him rolling around, shaking and frothing at the mouth. He didn’t come back to school for ages and apparently nearly died from it.

There was a building which consisted of a hut on really short stilts. There was a large breed mastiff type of dead dog underneath it, just laying there decaying for ages. I remember going to gawp at it at playtimes. Always wondered how it managed to get there.

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
Oh gosh, that reminded me: there were two kids in my high school whose mother was murdered suddenly by their dad :( In primary school I had a classmate whose mother died from a terminal illness, and someone in the year above whose sister was killed when she fell asleep while driving

• Sad
Reactions: 7
ex pupil was murdered, suzanne cappe, one of the teachers was rumoured to be the dad of one of the Rita sue and Bob too girls , and he left because he was getting so much grief about it . Then the pool attendant /swimming teacher turns out to be a ponce, worst school in Manchester , funny how it got knocked down and now the police headquarters are on the area.
I read about Suzanne years ago, that poor girl.

• Sad
Reactions: 3
Heres just a few of what I remember;
People coming back after dinner pissed or having vodka in their drinks bottles
A alcoholic art teacher who ripped off a cupboard door in a rage
Music and drama teacher were both married hippies and their offices always smelt of weed
A girl had been masturbating with an impulse body spray and the lid popped off inside her
Girl pregnant at 13, they kept her in school until she was almost due so very weird to see her big belly under her school clothes
A lot of people who had abusive home lives and coming in totally messed up and being the target for bullies
A couple of suicides
Teachers would send you to the shop for bread and milk
A lot of planned fights after school
A young pervy sub teacher who would make a lot of inappropriate sexual innuendo with the girls
An old friend of mine was obsessed with a young teacher and lying about him trying it on, they eventually removed her from his classes(from what I hear the same thing happened at college, she was politely told to leave and never come back)
Teachers with persona vendettas as they hadnt liked your sibling when they taught them, I was victim to that. I got moved down a group in english when I was getting A* because this teacher hadnt liked my sister 7 years before. I didnt mind so much as the new teacher was awesome and focused more on creative writing but I could never do right with this woman or her husband(who was my form tutor)

I did something on a skiing trip when I was 16 and I still can’t quite believe I had the nerve 😂 We were read the riot act by the teacher leading the trip about behaviour. Quite a few of us were couples and we were given strict instructions to stay in our own beds or we’d be on the next plane home. One night I sneaked into my boyfriends bed, on another floor, and spent the night with him and his 3 room mates 😂 not all in the same bed i might add! At 6am the next morning I sneaked back down to my room and the teachers didn’t have a clue. I would go mental if my teens did something like this but do as I say not as I do right? 😂 We were given shots by our instructor whilst on the slopes and on nights out we were all drunk and smoking. On the coach home someone got absolutely smashed, puked and blocked the coach loo so no one could use it. Ah the good old days! 🤣🙌🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I did something on a skiing trip when I was 16 and I still can’t quite believe I had the nerve 😂 We were read the riot act by the teacher leading the trip about behaviour. Quite a few of us were couples and we were given strict instructions to stay in our own beds or we’d be on the next plane home. One night I sneaked into my boyfriends bed, on another floor, and spent the night with him and his 3 room mates 😂 not all in the same bed i might add! At 6am the next morning I sneaked back down to my room and the teachers didn’t have a clue. I would go mental if my teens did something like this but do as I say not as I do right? 😂 We were given shots by our instructor whilst on the slopes and on nights out we were all drunk and smoking. On the coach home someone got absolutely smashed, puked and blocked the coach loo so no one could use it. Ah the good old days! 🤣🙌🏻
I remember a school trip to France where a group of the kids decided to experiment with sniffing aerosols, as well as buying flick-knives and fireworks. As teens,it was a case of ‘if you’re not involved, shut up’ but thinking back as an adult it horrifies me how dangerous it was and how blatantly the aerosol sniffing was being done and how the teachers didn’t notice at all. Sadly, a year or so later one of the kids who was one if the instigators died from doing it.

Stuff like that was why I never, ever wanted to be a teacher - the thought of being responsible for a coach-load of teens on a school trip abroad makes me feel ill.

Reactions: 9
I remember a school trip to France where a group of the kids decided to experiment with sniffing aerosols, as well as buying flick-knives and fireworks. As teens,it was a case of ‘if you’re not involved, shut up’ but thinking back as an adult it horrifies me how dangerous it was and how blatantly the aerosol sniffing was being done and how the teachers didn’t notice at all. Sadly, a year or so later one of the kids who was one if the instigators died from doing it.

Stuff like that was why I never, ever wanted to be a teacher - the thought of being responsible for a coach-load of teens on a school trip abroad makes me feel ill.
Blimey that’s sad. The teachers back in ‘my day’ seemed so complacent. I wouldn’t want to be a teacher either. So much responsibility!

Reactions: 6
Our music teacher brought a sheep into school one day.

We had several maths teachers that we were convinced they were having an lesbian affair. Turns out they were dating and are now married.

Another maths teacher used to come behind the bike sheds and buy cigs off the kids for 50p. He also used to chuck board rubbers at your head if you weren't paying attention in class.

There was a girl who was murdered by her parents. This got a lot of press attention and the parents were eventually sent to prison for the murder.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 11
It was actually his pet!? That is such a cliche, a Welshman having a sheep as a domestic companion. Hopefully it was just platonic!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Just remembered someone’s parents got arrested for growing weed in their basement, got sent to prison and he never came back

• Haha
Reactions: 6
It was actually his pet!? That is such a cliche, a Welshman having a sheep as a domestic companion. Hopefully it was just platonic!
He always had the nickname Sheep Shagger so when he brought the sheep to school, it didn't do anything to quell the rumours.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Another maths teacher used to come behind the bike sheds and by cigs off the kids for 50p. He also used to chuck board rubbers at your head if you weren't paying attention in class.
I bet he didn't throw it at the ones who sold him tobacco, the sleazy wanker!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I bet he didn't throw it at the ones who sold him tobacco, the sleazy wanker!
I only ever had a class with him once when he was covering for another teacher. I remember being terrified of him and he would randomly yell out maths questions and expect you to know the answer straight away. I was rubbish at maths and spent the lesson making myself look invisible in my chair so he didn't pick me.
Funny thing is I still seem him in Asda sometimes and still try to make myself invisible in case he still wants to chuck something at me 😂

• Haha
  • Sad