What trainers are you wearing this summer?

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
saw a load of ozweegos in tk maxx today! easily 10 pairs, all in a nice purple/burgundy colour but sadly not in my size

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Has anyone ever bought off the New Balance UK site? I don’t know if I’m being a bit ‘special’… as I’m confused by the talk of US sizes… when you’re selecting a size on their site, is it UK sizes, or US? And you then use the guide to ‘translate’ and pick the right size? I may be overthinking this! I bought my last pair off Urban Outfitters, and just went for my usual 6, and that was fine. Any advice appreciated! 😊

Has anyone ever bought off the New Balance UK site? I don’t know if I’m being a bit ‘special’… as I’m confused by the talk of US sizes… when you’re selecting a size on their site, is it UK sizes, or US? And you then use the guide to ‘translate’ and pick the right size? I may be overthinking this! I bought my last pair off Urban Outfitters, and just went for my usual 6, and that was fine. Any advice appreciated! 😊
I did last year. I’m normally a 7 but in trainers often go with 7.5, NB trainers fit perfectly.

Does anyone have good alternatives to vejas? I feel like a lot of people wear them these days, but like to be ✨ different ✨😂

Reactions: 1
Anyone else a fellow wide footed lady? Looking for a pair of wide trainers as I do countryside walks daily, but Sketchers just don't seem to cut it for me anymore (don't care about designer names, just want comfort and support!)

Anyone else a fellow wide footed lady? Looking for a pair of wide trainers as I do countryside walks daily, but Sketchers just don't seem to cut it for me anymore (don't care about designer names, just want comfort and support!)
If your feet are big enough (6+ normally), men's trainers give a wider fit. I wear men's shoes for running, and they are relgated to my walking shoes when they are past their best for running. I wear Brooks and Asics, neither particularly fashionable, but both very comfy.

I have a trainer question.... is there an age limit to wearing dunks and if so which age would you say is the cut off point?

If your feet are big enough (6+ normally), men's trainers give a wider fit. I wear men's shoes for running, and they are relgated to my walking shoes when they are past their best for running. I wear Brooks and Asics, neither particularly fashionable, but both very comfy.
Thank you! I'm a 6 so will definitely look into this! Never thought of trying on men's shoes before 😅

Have you tried the comfy Cush vans? A girl I know recommended them and they are so comfy!
I’ve read and ran to Google!! Just brought a pair of comfy Cush high tops for £36!

I suffer with my feet and had to give away all my vans due to me not being able to wear them!
I’m so happy I saw this thread!

I’ve read and ran to Google!! Just brought a pair of comfy Cush high tops for £36!

I suffer with my feet and had to give away all my vans due to me not being able to wear them!
I’m so happy I saw this thread!
Oh my goodness hope you like them! Obvs not as padded as, say, a Nike, but if you’re a vans girly they are a game changer. I can’t wear my normal vans this years, and converse are an absolute no, so I was delighted with them! That’s a great price. I think they are doing comfy Cush in many more colours now as us millennials/gen x are aging into our joint problems 😭🤣🤣🤣

• Heart
Oh my goodness hope you like them! Obvs not as padded as, say, a Nike, but if you’re a vans girly they are a game changer. I can’t wear my normal vans this years, and converse are an absolute no, so I was delighted with them! That’s a great price. I think they are doing comfy Cush in many more colours now as us millennials/gen x are aging into our joint problems 😭🤣🤣🤣
I’m a fan of vans, cons, DMs but I’ve had to change my footwear this last 18 months and it’s honestly made me so upset.
the converse with the squishy platform sole are great. I can walk to hours in them and yes, I own nearly every colour they’ve made in them.
I like to match my shoes to my outfit 🫣🫣 so if I like these vans then I’ll be buying more 😂👍🏻
The ones I got for £36 are the black high tops classic but they’ve got purple/pink flowers on
They’re so cute and I got a sunflower backpack for just over £12 bargain!

I saw a pair of trainers abroad, wish I’d bought them and now I can’t remember the brand. I think they had a little American flag?

edit: just googled this exact thing and found them 😂 “autry” if anyone wonders.