What trainers are you wearing this summer?

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm looking to buy some white trainers for the summer to wear with dresses. I'm in my 30's and no idea what's 'in' anymore...

Can anyone suggest a classic white trainer (to be worn with dresses) that isn’t a narrow fit? I bought some Nike Court Vision Altas but had to return as really uncomfortable.
I've got some white canvas Rocket Dog ones ( think that style is called the jazzin) and they aren't narrow . They are pretty comfy , I suppose they'd go with dresses.

Reactions: 1
I have some pretty white leather Converse with scalloped edges that look really nice with dresses. They’re plain but the scallops give them that feminine edge and they’re super comfy.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I have some pretty white leather Converse with scalloped edges that look really nice with dresses. They’re plain but the scallops give them that feminine edge and they’re super comfy.
I have these they are lush

• Heart
House of Fraser have 20% off (FF20) this weekend, just got some more NB 327 for summer! Rarely get a discount code for them so thought I would share 🫶🏾

Reactions: 5
I wear my running trainers when they are no good for running any more, but still look OK. Stylish I am not, but it's good for the planet I guess 🤷‍♀️ I like the look of Nike Waffle Ones though, so I may get a pair when I want to look slightly more together.

House of Fraser have 20% off (FF20) this weekend, just got some more NB 327 for summer! Rarely get a discount code for them so thought I would share 🫶🏾
You legend thank you, saw this last night and ordered a pair of 327s as well! 👏🏻

I do love new balance trainers. Super comfy. I have the 452s as well for a chunkier style. Only thing is I find they have no grip whatsoever!

I’m a fan of Vejas (have the V-10s and Riobranco) only thing I would say is it’s worth trying them on in person if possible as sizing can be a bit hit and miss. I went with my usual size and they’re fine but I wouldn’t be comfortable with a whole day wear - they get a little bit uncomfortable and tight. Might need some more breaking in though. I like the style of both - find they go with a lot of things. ☺

• Heart
I've got some white canvas Rocket Dog ones ( think that style is called the jazzin) and they aren't narrow . They are pretty comfy , I suppose they'd go with dresses.
I've got some rocket dogs jazzin, they are so comfortable with squishy soles. Although I find the toes are weird and wide like flippers or something.
---
Can anyone suggest a classic white trainer (to be worn with dresses) that isn’t a narrow fit? I bought some Nike Court Vision Altas but had to return as really uncomfortable.
Adidas: Stan Smith's?

Reactions: 2
does anyone else find the new balance 327s super slippery? summer they're great but as soon as it rains on certain ground i feel like i'm ice skating. saying that though i do have three pairs and will usually buy mens with being a size 9

does anyone else find the new balance 327s super slippery? summer they're great but as soon as it rains on certain ground i feel like i'm ice skating. saying that though i do have three pairs and will usually buy mens with being a size 9
I don't wear mine in wet weather.

I've recently developed a love for trainers for some reason :LOL: so I've bought myself a few pairs. I've got the Puma Karmen's in triple white and black & white, 2 pairs of Fila chunky style ones in black & white and white & pink,and a few other cheaper ones

I really really want these but I don't think I'd be able to keep the canvas clean for very long so would probably be scared to wear them

And I love these too, always used to find my old pairs of Vans so comfy, and I'm a big fan of anything chunky/flatform. It's my birthday soon and I've made it very clear how much I would like a pair:ROFLMAO:

So I ordered a second pair of 327’s from HOF (should’ve waited for the Asos code with free delivery but you live and learn!) and they are too small! I ordered the same size as my other 327’s - has anyone else had this?

I'm looking to buy some white trainers for the summer to wear with dresses. I'm in my 30's and no idea what's 'in' anymore...
White air force 1’s go nice with dresses, well I wear them with dresses and think they go 😂 also white converse pretty much go with anything and look good with a dress, wear them a lot for work during the summer with all different styles of dresses.

I have tiny feet and can never find anything decently stylish that fit - can anyone recommend small fit?

Just joining in here as a trainer fan.

I had a beautiful pair of Sambas (royal blue) but I came home from work late the night of storm Arwen and was stressed and they never recovered from being left on the step. I love Air and Grace (mumsnet love them too 😂). I have 2 pairs- really comfy. I also have a pair Russell and Bromley ones which are v old but like clouds. Desperately want some Vejas.

I normally wear M and S/brooks running trainers around because it rains here a lot.

People with little feet usually get kids trainers as they cost less to buy.
I love this about my small feet! Recently got 3 kids pairs of New Balance in the sale for the cost of 1 adult pair in the sale. And the exact same design so nobody would be any the wiser I’m in kids shoes 🎉

Reactions: 2
I love this about my small feet! Recently got 3 kids pairs of New Balance in the sale for the cost of 1 adult pair in the sale. And the exact same design so nobody would be any the wiser I’m in kids shoes 🎉
People who fit into kids shoes are usually proud of it and tell everyone. That's how I know people do it

• Haha
Reactions: 5
What's the 'trendy' colour way for Ozweegos? I guess no one is wearing black trainers anymore?
Has anyone got Nike Huarache?