What trainers are you wearing this summer?

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I like the Adidas RunFalcon trainers. I have two pairs, one white and one grey/pink for wearing to the gym. They’re really comfy.

I used to wear Vans and Converse a lot but can’t these days as I have plantar fasciitis and they just offer no support.

I have my eyes on a pair of Hoka Bondi 8’s next. I’ve heard good things.

I like the Adidas RunFalcon trainers. I have two pairs, one white and one grey/pink for wearing to the gym. They’re really comfy.

I used to wear Vans and Converse a lot but can’t these days as I have plantar fasciitis and they just offer no support.

I have my eyes on a pair of Hoka Bondi 8’s next. I’ve heard good things.
Have you tried the comfy Cush vans? A girl I know recommended them and they are so comfy!

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Have you tried the comfy Cush vans? A girl I know recommended them and they are so comfy!
I have a pair and they really are very comfy! Perfect for lots of walking, days out or travelling.

I love trainers and seem to have a bit of an addiction buying new pairs yet I always seem to go back to my trusty white nike air force 1s or my vans cush. I just live in them and mix up what ones to wear depending on my outfit. Need a new pair of nikes though, they are a few years old now and look a bit battered :(

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I have a pair and they really are very comfy! Perfect for lots of walking, days out or travelling.

I love trainers and seem to have a bit of an addiction buying new pairs yet I always seem to go back to my trusty white nike air force 1s or my vans cush. I just live in them and mix up what ones to wear depending on my outfit. Need a new pair of nikes though, they are a few years old now and look a bit battered :(
Omg you must be me, I’m the exact same! Just about to get a new pair of Nikes myself because of the same reason 😂 if it ain’t broke!

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Omg you must be me, I’m the exact same! Just about to get a new pair of Nikes myself because of the same reason 😂 if it ain’t broke!
I’ve washed them quite a few times but they’re going a little bit like a faded yellow in parts and I think I have to admit defeat and just get a fresh pair. But you’re right, if it ain’t broke and I really don’t wanna part with the money on a new pair 😂 They’re soooo comfortable:love:

Does anyone here have dunk lows and could you tell me if they’re comfortable? 😅

Bought some random puma trainers from asos and they’re sooooooo uncomfortable I could hardly walk home. Dunks look so good but can’t go through that pain again 😂

Bought some random puma trainers from asos and they’re sooooooo uncomfortable I could hardly walk home. Dunks look so good but can’t go through that pain again 😂
I love my dunk lows and find them really comfy.

I love Nike air force and seem to live in them or dunks.
I have a trainer collection of about 100ish pairs 🫣🫣 but I am going to get them all on vinted and start again 🤣🤣

• Heart

I have so many pairs of puma trainers and they are really comfortable but honestly it took ages to get them comfortable and now majority of them could do with being replaced but won't put myself through it.

I bought a pair of those platform puma trainers as really liked the look of them, wore them on a flight from Belfast to London for the first time and as we were waiting for the taxi I had to change back into my nike air forces 😂 I just couldn't cope with the pain lol. I haven't had them on me since but they are so nice its a shame :(
---
People who fit into kids shoes are usually proud of it and tell everyone. That's how I know people do it
I have size 4.5 feet so can usually shop in the kids section which is great, I got a pair of DM's in the kids section for half the price of the adult ones. only difference is they have a zip on the inside which I actually find really handy. Got ugg slippers for cheap too for my mum and I, again in the kids section so two pairs were basically the price of one full pair.

• Heart
I was searching for this thread! So I’m in the market for some new trainers for Autumn/Winter. I did have my heart set on NB 327’s, but thanks to this thread, I discovered Addidas Ozweego’s!
They’re at least a tenner cheaper, and are on offer at ASOS at the mo’… can’t see anywhere with 327’s with any discount.
I want to splurge on a really nice pair, as it’s been ages, but I don’t want to live with regret 🙈
Any advice, fellow trainer obssessives?!
---
Lol… I looked again, and Urban Outfitters have 327’s reduced, and an extra 10% off as a new customer.
Ozweego’s next time!

Last edited:
I was searching for this thread! So I’m in the market for some new trainers for Autumn/Winter. I did have my heart set on NB 327’s, but thanks to this thread, I discovered Addidas Ozweego’s!
They’re at least a tenner cheaper, and are on offer at ASOS at the mo’… can’t see anywhere with 327’s with any discount.
I want to splurge on a really nice pair, as it’s been ages, but I don’t want to live with regret 🙈
Any advice, fellow trainer obssessives?!
---
Lol… I looked again, and Urban Outfitters have 327’s reduced, and an extra 10% off as a new customer.
Ozweego’s next time!
I love the 327's. I'm after some dark trainers for Autumn/winter, any suggestions?

I love the 327's. I'm after some dark trainers for Autumn/winter, any suggestions?
I have some 500’s for work that I really like, I have them in a black, brown and white colour combo.

I’m glad I went with the 327’s in the end, I wanted them for so long. Don’t care how basic it makes me 🙈

Just found this thread on the day my adidas sambas arrived. I'm obsessed with them. I resisted for so long but saw some girls on instagram style them with dresses and cropped trousers and I caved this week. Can't wait to wear them out!
IMG_7825.jpeg

Reactions: 4
New balance 530s have my heart! I have 5 pairs in different colour ways! The perfect dad trainer and so comfy!

I have the panda dunks and yes they are indeed comfy :) I’ve not had them long- I had some dupes and I literally wore them through so I bit the bullet and bought the real thing. Game changer- they are comfy.

Comfiest trainers I’ve ever worn x

Another Ozweego vote here! Comfiest trainers I’ve ever worn and remarkably hard wearing! Tend to wear off white AF1s with dresses/jumpsuits if dressing up a bit more. Used to be a Vans girl but the backs rip my feet to shreds these days! And Converse are a no-go for wide feet, I put holes in the sides within a couple of months 🤣