What random things do you do for your pet because you love them so much??

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've just stumbled across this thread, its totally up my street! It restores my faith in humanity to see the bonds you have with your pets and the lovely stories ❀
I've got rescue dogs and one of them has a lot of allergies and gets a bit of eye weepiness despite being on medication. I read that filtered water can help lessen this so they have filtered water in their bowl.
I always save them a little mouthful of what I've had for dinner or a snack (nothing that would be harmful to them obvs).
My elderly dog is a total fluff ball and adores being brushed. So she has her brush time every other evening (sometimes every evening!). She goes into the zone, with the full on tongue hanging out and look of bliss on her face! She had such a horrendous life on the streets in Romania before I adopted her and is such a sweet soul, I just hope the happy moments she's had since make up for it a little bit.
I've got quite a few health issues, one of which is Osteoporosis (a side effect from medication I'm on, always sounds odd though as I'm quite young). I've had quite a few fractures especially on my feet but I've still walked them every day come rain or shine. Hobbling around on crutches with the big plastic boot cast on, with three dogs in tow!! πŸ˜‚
In return my dogs been such a great support and company whilst I've been shielding during lockdown. The unconditional love you get from your pets is wonderful ❀

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Loving this thread ❀
I'm a MASSIVE animal lover, I actually prefer them to most humans if I'm honest.

I have a dog who is my world, I have been known to cry just looking at her ( I can't believe I've just admitted to that lol) she is the most beautiful girl with such a sweet, loving nature & she captured our hearts right from the beginning.
I even make my husband facetime me when she is out on a walk just so I can see her.
Am I crazy? πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
I was just looking at my watched threads and decided to come back and have a read here.
Sadly we lost our girl a few weeks ago πŸ’”
I hope everyone else's furbabies are doing ok 🀍

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Haha my 9 month old Norwegian forest kitten loves playing with feathers! I also bring her home big ones to play with when I see them on the grass. Her and my 2 year old cat had my home to themselves and I had huge separation anxiety then returned home to a family size tub of Dreamies spilled all over my kitchen and a plant broken on the floor.

They’re so naughty. My kitten πŸˆβ€β¬› has her spot sleeping beside me on my pillow every night and kneads my head and purrs while licking my hair which usually goes on until I fall asleep. I now have to wear a bloody shower cap to bed as my kitten loves grooming me so much.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I buy my youngest cat cheese scones from M&S … she doesn’t like them from anywhere else πŸ˜†

I constantly replant a herb garden for my rabbits that they keep digging up, but they love fresh herbs so out I go again with my trowel πŸ™„

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
I wrap my puppy all cosy in a blanket in his bed every night when he goes to sleep
I always freeze some watermelon so when I’m having an ice lolly he has frozen watermelon at the same time so he doesn’t feel left out πŸ˜‚
Every night after he’s had his tea and I’ve had my bath me and him get all cosy on the sofa, he gets under my blanket and we watch telly whilst I give him belly rubs
Whenever it’s just me and him in the house I chat to him like a human πŸ˜‚ β€œI’m just gonna get the Hoover out I think mate, you coming?” πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I wrap my puppy all cosy in a blanket in his bed every night when he goes to sleep
I always freeze some watermelon so when I’m having an ice lolly he has frozen watermelon at the same time so he doesn’t feel left out πŸ˜‚
Every night after he’s had his tea and I’ve had my bath me and him get all cosy on the sofa, he gets under my blanket and we watch telly whilst I give him belly rubs
Whenever it’s just me and him in the house I chat to him like a human πŸ˜‚ β€œI’m just gonna get the Hoover out I think mate, you coming?” πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
this is adorable ❀❀❀

• Heart
Reactions: 3
My little kitten hates being away from me, I let him jump onto me and cling onto my neck as I do pretty much anything around the home, I complain about it but lets be realistic i love him too much :love: he miaows at me as i am in the shower

• Heart
Reactions: 2
my cat always follows me around while i clean, she especially enjoys watching me sweep πŸ˜‚ so i always sweep in the direction where she can watch πŸ˜‚

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
my cat always follows me around while i clean, she especially enjoys watching me sweep πŸ˜‚ so i always sweep in the direction where she can watch πŸ˜‚
mine is TERRIFIED of watching me sweep, the hoover....... I don't see her for hours after using it . My little kitten just looks on kind of bemused :love:

• Haha
mine is TERRIFIED of watching me sweep, the hoover....... I don't see her for hours after using it . My little kitten just looks on kind of bemused :love:
oh mine absolutely hates the hoover too, worst enemy πŸ˜‚

• Haha
This is the content I'm here for 😍😍😍

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I was just looking at my watched threads and decided to come back and have a read here.
Sadly we lost our girl a few weeks ago πŸ’”
I hope everyone else's furbabies are doing ok 🀍
So sorry to hear you recently lost your pet. They bring so much to our lives and leave such a gap when they've gone. Sending you big hugs and hope you'll find comfort in memories you have of them πŸ’•

• Heart
I bought my oldest cat a parasol β˜‚ today as she’s been restless in the sun. We don’t currently have many trees large enough to provide shade and she just looked so sad and grumpy that I did a 40 mile round trip to dunelm πŸ˜†

• Heart
Reactions: 7
So sorry to hear you recently lost your pet. They bring so much to our lives and leave such a gap when they've gone. Sending you big hugs and hope you'll find comfort in memories you have of them πŸ’•
Thank you β™₯ They really do, she was a beautiful girl who brought joy to everyone who met her, we are left with such wonderful memories of our adventures together 🐾 πŸ’•

• Heart
When you hear of so many animals being mistreated in the world its heartwarming to hear the kind things you all do for your pets and how much they're loved 😊❀🐾

• Heart
Our cat has trained us to give her treats whenever we try and leave the house.. so obviously we oblige. We also pay for a cat sitter to come and visit her when we go out for a full day even when we are going to be home that evening because I hate the thought of her being on her own for so long.

• Heart
oh mine absolutely hates the hoover too, worst enemy πŸ˜‚
hoover and also hairdryer, hilarious :ROFLMAO: what is even funnier is over xmas when I was at my parents (with the cats obv) and I took out their vaccuum, which looks TOTALLY different to mine, my cat instantly knew what it was and went to hide

• Haha
hoover and also hairdryer, hilarious :ROFLMAO: what is even funnier is over xmas when I was at my parents (with the cats obv) and I took out their vaccuum, which looks TOTALLY different to mine, my cat instantly knew what it was and went to hide
Ours doesn't mind the hoover, steam mop etc... the worst thing in the world though, is the window cleaner 🀣 she hides behind the sofa for hours after he comes.

• Haha