What Makes You Feel Old?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Seeing an item that was popular in my youth and realising they haven't been sold in decades :oops:

Reactions: 3
When I see trends that were an absolute no-go come back in. First it was men wearing shirts with the top button done up and now I’m seeing mullets and moustaches around the place.
*shudder*

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Saw Alan Price on Heartbeat this afternoon and googled him to find his age - Jeez he is 81 - and I used to go and see him at gigs when he played with The Animals. :(

• Heart
Reactions: 3
My 19-year-old co-worker asked me who Mc Hammer was the other day. Old school radio playing songs that I listened to as a child/teenager

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
I was talking to a child and said a word that I didn't know was so old it has been replaced with a new word 😭

Reactions: 1
My 19-year-old co-worker asked me who Mc Hammer was the other day. Old school radio playing songs that I listened to as a child/teenager
If it's any consolation, I read that in the same way as McDonalds, so count me in as an oldie x

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I prefer going out for lunch to going out for dinner. And when I go out in the evening I think it’s a result if I’m home and in my PJs by 10 pm 😂 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I prefer going out for lunch to going out for dinner. And when I go out in the evening I think it’s a result if I’m home and in my PJs by 10 pm 😂 😂
Yes to this. I have strongly considered putting makeup wipes in my handbag so I can take my makeup off in the taxi and get straight in to bed.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.