Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lizzie Mintdrop

VIP Member
He talks constantly, he never stops talking. I thought men were supposed to talk less than women!?

He never puts things away in the kitchen, if he gets something out of a cupboard he leaves it on the counter top

He shoves everything in the same wash, I keep my whites separate now after years of trying to get him to separate them to no avail

He can never find anything even though things have a place and they are always put in their place by me

He's always moaning about something, you'd think he had a hard life

Each and every one of these things makes me want to commit murder on a daily basis

• Haha
Reactions: 6

Rosie glow

VIP Member
He plays dvd /games/cds but never puts them back in the cases or away

He always leaves his used breakfast bowl on the coffee table instead of putting it in the kitchen

He always leaved dirty clothes on the floor not in the wash basket

He leaves rubbish in the car

There's so many 🤣

soymilk

VIP Member
- leaves his clothes, specifically his trousers everywhere besides from the wardrobe or the laundry basket - so, over the dining room chair, on the sofa, next to the bathroom sink etc.

- falls asleep with his airpods on, which I then wake up with one lodged under me somewhere or I find when I'm making the bed

- when he goes to the toilet during the night he doesn't flush the chain 😒😒😒

- when we're trying to park the car, he drives passed about a million free spaces bc they're not 'the right one'

• Haha

pearlpotatoxo

Chatty Member
Goes upstairs to watch tv in bed while leaving the TV and PlayStation on downstairs

when he washes up a cutting board he only washes one side of it 😂😂

went on at me for ages to get a laundry basket in the bedroom, takes his clothes off and leaves them on the landing floor

the worst part is there’s so many more 😂

• Haha

laughing

VIP Member
Also!!!!!!!!!

When he turns over in bed, he seems to levitate, spin 360 degrees and then collapses back down onto the bed!

• Haha

Cindy-Lou Who

Chatty Member
My biggest one is he always needs noise. Music, YouTube, podcast, games. There can never be quiet. Even if we are just in the car for 5mins he puts his music on. I don't mind his music (mostly) but sometimes just ssssshhh!

If I'm in the house alone, the silence is 👌
My husband is the exact same. It's like he feels awkward when its silent.

I love my own company and often sit without the tv on but then he will fill my quiet with a million and 1 questions or stories. Sometimes I'll tell him to shh and appreciate that we can't hear the kids arguing or the dog annoying the cat, but he never does.

Reactions: 5
He comes into a room in the middle of the day and puts the bloody light on. No matter how sunny it is. It annoys me so much . I keep switching them off.
THIS! Mine goes and puts the lamp on in the living room, and then goes to do something in another room. If I turn it off, he goes and turns it back on again. And he leaves the hallway light on every time he leaves the house, even if it's daylight and he's only going out for a short time. WHY!?

• Haha

WeHadFunRight

VIP Member
The noisy person or the quiet person 🤣
She’s a noise ADDICT. She loves really loud music, she loves talking, she talks constantly, she has a go at me when I don’t talk loads (I like silence!)

my dad comes home and turns her music down and she calls him a miserable old b*stard 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha

Pesky Tarian

VIP Member
Continues to put crisp packets in the recycling no matter how many times I tell him they're non recyclable.

Sleeps diagonally.

Leaves things of semi importance all over the house then stalks around later when he needs them saying 'what have you done with my...'

Always tries to have a conversation with me when I'm at the farthest point away in the house...Stop shouting and come find me 😤.

Over trims the garden when I like it a bit wild.

...and breathe.

watermelon sugar

VIP Member
When he makes a cup of tea or coffee, there’s always a little bit of sugar left on the counter. And the teaspoon. And the used teabag 😭

• Haha
Doesn’t empty the kitchen bin, instead just keeps cramming more rubbish in :mad:

Offers to do tasks and then forgets/ puts it off and says he’ll do it the following weekend.

Because we are moving out of our rented flat later this year and buying our own house, he seems to think keeping this place clean doesn’t matter anymore:unsure:

crumbs everywhere! He must violently butter the roast considering half of the surface is left on the kitchen worktop after…

Decides that when we are just about to go out and I'm ready, dressed and at the door with the keys in my hand, that's the perfect time for him to decide he needs to start hoovering, or put some washing on, or clean the bathroom.

Spillages. Everywhere. So many bedsheets or clothes or rugs ruined by his love of spilling things like curry sauce or ketchup or coffee on them.

Asking what he should have for dinner when I'm not at home, when the fridge is full of choices and he is old enough to make his own dinner without my permission. Just pick what you want, FGS man! You're 45!

Kim Mild

VIP Member
Comes in and leaves his stuff in front of the door so we can't open it I hope we never have to evacuate. Tends to dump his laptop there too, as if it is neither fragile or important.

He comes into a room in the middle of the day and puts the bloody light on. No matter how sunny it is. It annoys me so much . I keep switching them off.

iieee

VIP Member
He picks his nose like a 5yo, only grudgingly stops if I shout how digusting it is.
He clips his toenails and leaves all the bits on the pouffe in the living room.
He has never vacuumed, not once in 21yrs.
He refuses the take his muddy work boots off and stomps mud all thru the house.
He eats with his mouth open - I ask him to close his mouth when he's eating, he says he needs his mouth open to get the food in. I have to turn the TV up cos of the noise.
He kept me awake for 12yrs as he's such a pain in bed. Refused to see the GP. Turned out he has sleep aponea - told him there was something wrong!!! Idiot.
He doesn't food shop. Or unload the car. Or put it away.
He doesn't feed the cats or clean their tray.
He's never cleaned the shower but insists on using soap, not shower gel.
He falls asleep on the couch after tea every evening for about 2hrs, snoring.
He once completely forgot it was my birthday, only realised when he walked into the living room and my family were there to wish me a happy birthday.
He is grumpy and makes no effort at conversation or pleasantries.
His side of the bedroom looks like a midden.

I could go on all day, he's like a child trapped in a man's body. I'm not even married, I think I need to have a word with myself 😬🤪
I think you might be living with my ex 👀

• Haha
Reactions: 4

WilmaHun

VIP Member
Never rinses the bath out!!!! He's got quite a dirty job as well so it's fucking minging

Kim Mild

VIP Member
Oh yes , the mumbling .Mine either mumbles or he is making so much racket I can't hear him . Then if I try to talk he says he can't hear me because he is making so much noise.

If its important, I'd be best off sending him a message cos his phone is always in his hand .

Anyone else's other half constantly scrolling on their phone?

Saddlesoap

VIP Member
We go food shopping.

We get home, he then takes every item out of the bags and puts them on the worktop.

He then moves them from the worktop into the relevant cupboard etc.

Why why why?

Just take the item from the bag and put straight away. Why all the double handling?
Haha. Admittedly I use to do this, my mum does it too. I read on here someone else saying it was weird and it honestly never dawned on me that it was odd. I don't do it now 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3

Happy Lady

VIP Member
Loving these, and many happen in our house too.

My Part 2

He likes to be outside so he's doing the gardening, but can't tell a flower from a weed, so I've "lost" many gorgeous plants. He also decided to trim back plants JUST BEFORE THEY FLOWER. It drives me mad seeing all the buds disappear before I've enjoyed them flowering. 🙄

Well, you know me by now, so visits to the garden centre to replace plants is becoming frequent and rather expensive - to him. 😅

God help me if he decides to take up decorating too.

• Haha
Reactions: 3