Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

WilmaHun

VIP Member
The way he answers the phone to his mates like he's some sort of road man "Yo bruvaaa alright?"

• Haha
Reactions: 9

quinzel

VIP Member
-always gets peace and quiet from our toddler when he goes for a poo. Shuts the door and locks it. Announces he’s going for a poo - whereas when I try to go to the bathroom I have a toddler with me passing me the toilet paper 😂

• Haha

WeepingCassandra

VIP Member
Leaves rubbish on a plate on the counter right above the bin.
Doesn't wash up anything that can't be put in the dishwasher.
Leaves all his clothes down his side of the bed rather than in the washing machine.
Always has to have a 'solution' to a problem and gets annoyed if there isn't one (even if I wasn't asking for one).
He's not great at buying gifts. My birthday present this year was a milk jug. I was unimpressed.

• Haha
  • Wow

Pineapple glitter

VIP Member
Putting dishes in the sink with food still on the plate

Makes little effort to be sociable when my family/friends visit but expects me to pull out all the stops when it's his people visiting.

As soon as I mop the bathroom floor he needs to use the bathroom. As soon as I mop the kitchen floor he needs a cuppa.... or a something, and it can't wait.

Incapable of switching lights off when he leaves a room then complains about electricity bills being high.

Why the fuckety fuck does the TV volume have to be at top whack when he's watching football/ F1??

I've not done washing on purpose to get my message across. He once complained there were no clean towels so I pointed to the washing machine and said you don't have to wash them that thing does it for you but you do need to load it - I'm your girlfriend not your fucking mum !!🤷

He's bloody factor 50 on the twatability scale

• Haha

laughing

VIP Member
We go food shopping.

We get home, he then takes every item out of the bags and puts them on the worktop.

He then moves them from the worktop into the relevant cupboard etc.

Why why why?

Just take the item from the bag and put straight away. Why all the double handling?

• Haha
Reactions: 8

WeHadFunRight

VIP Member
He spends SO much time in the loo! When we were looking for a new house I made 2 loos a non negotiable.

he mumbles. He mumbles constantly. When I ask him to say it again he repeats himself in the same low mumble. I know I will end up simply ignoring him eventually, but I think that’s 25+ years of marriage territory.

• Haha

prozacprincess

VIP Member
Part Two …

He leaves cups with water in next to the dishwasher. I assume they’re empty and tip water down myself while loading the dishwasher.

He constantly forgets to lock the doors and the cars 🚙

Thinks housework just involves vacuuming and nothing else, and thinks gardening just involves arsing about on his ride on mower.

He insists on shouting from one end of the house to me at the other …. It’s a sizeable house so I can’t bloody hear him. Then he comes stomping around with his elephant feet calling my name and asking why I’m ignoring him 🙄

He is always weighing himself and sulks if he gains even an ounce.

• Haha

Lola UK

VIP Member
- as soon as his family knock on the door he goes into the garage / upstairs for a poo / into the garden

- can tell exactly what he’s made in the kitchen, because all the cupboard doors are open.

- puts rubbish into the sink and then puts the tap on? The bin is the same distance as the sink? So when I move it over to the bin it’s all wet and drippy. WHY!

- thinks cleaning the bathroom is pouring bleach into the loo and leaving it there.

- falls asleep on the sofa at 730pm and then expects a party at 10:30pm and won’t stop talking

- starts a job in the house and then as soon as said area is functional, doesn’t bother to finish it

prozacprincess

VIP Member
Hmmm 🤔

Seems to be unable to close cupboards and drawers

Doesn’t remove tissues from his pockets before putting clothes in wash basket … he doesn’t remove cash either so I take that as my tip for dealing with said tissues 😉

Leaves the blinds closed if he gets out of bed after me.

He never remembers what places nearby are called, so I end up having to try and describe somewhere that we regularly go to.

The constant inane questions. They start the minute I open my eyes with “ what are you doing today?” ….

Oh and his sodding heavy footsteps. He’s 5ft 5 and slim so hardly a heavyweight, yet he insists on stomping about like a god damn elephant.

There is more … so much more 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7

Purrrrrrr

VIP Member
Hmmm 🤔

Seems to be unable to close cupboards and drawers

Doesn’t remove tissues from his pockets before putting clothes in wash basket … he doesn’t remove cash either so I take that as my tip for dealing with said tissues 😉

Leaves the blinds closed if he gets out of bed after me.

He never remembers what places nearby are called, so I end up having to try and describe somewhere that we regularly go to.

The constant inane questions. They start the minute I open my eyes with “ what are you doing today?” ….

Oh and his sodding heavy footsteps. He’s 5ft 5 and slim so hardly a heavyweight, yet he insists on stomping about like a god damn elephant.

There is more … so much more 😂😂😂
My sister was very slim, size 3 shoe and walked like a fairy elephant. When she was upstairs the ceiling would shake and the light would swing as she walked across the bedroom I would always look up thinking the ceiling was going to come down. 😂

Another ex husband .. Hated to be idle, and we would all suffer. I would come home from work to find walls knocked down or built.. (absolutely no prep so everything would be covered in rubble and dings)

Once I come home to see yet another new bird cage and he said "You didn't want this did you?" I didn't recognise it so said don't think so.. went upstairs to see all my daughter's clothes over the bed and her chest of drawers missing.

I have 1000s of such instances.

Last edited:
  • Wow

prozacprincess

VIP Member
He spends SO much time in the loo! When we were looking for a new house I made 2 loos a non negotiable.

he mumbles. He mumbles constantly. When I ask him to say it again he repeats himself in the same low mumble. I know I will end up simply ignoring him eventually, but I think that’s 25+ years of marriage territory.
Mine mumbles too, and when I say I didn’t hear he just repeats a couple of words out of the sentence instead of the whole sentence 🤯 . Like how the fuck am I going to know what your talking about from two words if I didn’t hear the whole thing to begin with !!

Part 3 …

He can’t put a pillowcase on … he just rams the pillow inside at a weird angle.

He also can’t hang shirts on hangers so they look kind of pissed.

Bearing in mind he’s got an engineering doctorate so you’d think he could work out the angles 🙄

Last edited:
  • Haha

ProphecyGirl

VIP Member
Doesn’t make the bed or open the blinds or window in the bedroom 😂 that’s one of my biggest l!!! Especially as he’s really tidy and clean, just don’t get it 😂😤

Wishwash

A lot of previous posts are also applicable to my husband.

But one of the single most annoying things he does is when he makes toast, he uses a chopping board to butter and cut said toast....and then puts it on a plate.

Like wtaf is the point in that??? It makes my blood boil. Just bloody butter it on the sodding plate 🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬

• Haha

Rxt156

VIP Member
OMG love this thread. This is going to be popular I bet 😅😅😅

The bf snacks on everythin basically. That’s annoying enough but he leaves the packets open in the cupboard so everything goes stale 😤

watermelon sugar

VIP Member
I ask him to do something and it’s always ‘I’m just doing something one sec one sec’ making it out if it’s dead important but he’s only playing hill climb racing on his phone

• Haha

Saddlesoap

VIP Member
My biggest one is he always needs noise. Music, YouTube, podcast, games. There can never be quiet. Even if we are just in the car for 5mins he puts his music on. I don't mind his music (mostly) but sometimes just ssssshhh!

If I'm in the house alone, the silence is 👌

Last edited:
  • Heart

sistersofpercy

VIP Member
Shoes down the side of the sofa
The invisible step on the stairs where he never sees anything to be taken up
Leaving bloody car parts on the kitchen worktop

I've trained him out of most, we've been married 26 years though. I deserve a medal 😂