Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

watermelon sugar

VIP Member
He never puts his clothes in the wash basket. Always next to the wash basket

never picks up the bath mat when he’s had a shower

doesn’t eat his crusts on sandwiches then leaves them on the plate by the sink or IN the sink

always double checks if I’ve done a scratch card properly

opens a can of coke and has one sip then falls asleep/forgets about it

falls asleep with all the lights on

falls asleep with tele & PlayStation on

omg I could go on and on and on. Best stop now 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 23

Mouseballpenlid

He eats pasta WITH A SPOON!
I hear that spoon clattering off his teeth when he eats.😡

When he gets up first he goes into the ensuite and then does the noisiest poos i have ever heard. Each turd bombing into the water, one after the other. It wakes me up. I have to get out of bed and dash downstairs to get away from the sound. Last time I fell down the stairs in my haste to get away 🙃

• Haha
Reactions: 20

WeHadFunRight

VIP Member
My husband (via text): We've run out of Marmite.
Me: I bought a new jar on Saturday, it's in the cupboard.
Husband: What cupboard?
Me: The same cupboard that we've kept it in for the last 20 years ffs
Husband: I can't find it, are you sure you bought a new one??
Me: (losing the will to live) Yes, it's in the cupboard on the left, on the bottom shelf, right next to the peanut butter, there might be a jar of squeezy honey in front of it. It's definitely there, I used it less than 2 hours ago.
Husband (hours later) I've run out of shower gel
Me: There's a new one in the cupboard under the sink in the bathroom (simultaneously scrolling through "How to murder someone and get away with it" on my work laptop) 🥴😭
We call this “boy looking” in our house. He can never find the ketchup - there could be a babybel in front of the massive 600g bottle but he won’t see past what’s first on the shelf.

my heart sinks every time I can’t find something and I have to ask him if he’s seen it. It’s always no, he always says it as if I’ve asked him if he knows the meaning of life or how Pythagoras came up with his theorem.

• Haha
Reactions: 16

Nelly's mum

VIP Member
He picks his nose like a 5yo, only grudgingly stops if I shout how digusting it is.
He clips his toenails and leaves all the bits on the pouffe in the living room.
He has never vacuumed, not once in 21yrs.
He refuses the take his muddy work boots off and stomps mud all thru the house.
He eats with his mouth open - I ask him to close his mouth when he's eating, he says he needs his mouth open to get the food in. I have to turn the TV up cos of the noise.
He kept me awake for 12yrs as he's such a pain in bed. Refused to see the GP. Turned out he has sleep aponea - told him there was something wrong!!! Idiot.
He doesn't food shop. Or unload the car. Or put it away.
He doesn't feed the cats or clean their tray.
He's never cleaned the shower but insists on using soap, not shower gel.
He falls asleep on the couch after tea every evening for about 2hrs, snoring.
He once completely forgot it was my birthday, only realised when he walked into the living room and my family were there to wish me a happy birthday.
He is grumpy and makes no effort at conversation or pleasantries.
His side of the bedroom looks like a midden.

I could go on all day, he's like a child trapped in a man's body. I'm not even married, I think I need to have a word with myself 😬🤪

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 14

Milo_Moo

He leaves tea towels on the sofa
He cuts his toe nails and leaves them in the sink
He leaves all his dirty clothes on the floor by his wardrobe
I have bought little storage boxes for his bits and bobs, there is one on the windowsill in the bedroom and one in the hall - he still leaves everything out such as keys, money, recipes, ear phones, etc
He leaves empty cans on the coffee table
He is banned from doing any laundry as even after telling him -he will put whites in with darks
He can’t use the stove without getting grease all over it
He can’t make a sandwich without clearing away the crumbs
He leaves his trainers outside and then moans when it rains
When he cuts the grass, he wont sweep the grass so I’m in constant fear of dropping the clean wet washing as I’m putting them on the line
I have to ask about 3 months in advance and then weekly before any DIY is done and then it’s done cowboy style
Don’t matter how many times I remind him of what is needed at the shop - he’ll always forgot at least 1 item.
I could go on and on but we have been married nearly twenty years, he’s loyal, faithful, a good provider and will always bring me a coffee in bed, never forgets birthdays or anniversary’s and always kisses me goodnight. He is the love of my life x

• Heart

klarakluckbag

VIP Member
My husband (via text): We've run out of Marmite.
Me: I bought a new jar on Saturday, it's in the cupboard.
Husband: What cupboard?
Me: The same cupboard that we've kept it in for the last 20 years ffs
Husband: I can't find it, are you sure you bought a new one??
Me: (losing the will to live) Yes, it's in the cupboard on the left, on the bottom shelf, right next to the peanut butter, there might be a jar of squeezy honey in front of it. It's definitely there, I used it less than 2 hours ago.
Husband (hours later) I've run out of shower gel
Me: There's a new one in the cupboard under the sink in the bathroom (simultaneously scrolling through "How to murder someone and get away with it" on my work laptop) 🥴😭

• Haha

watermelon sugar

VIP Member
The way he answers the phone to his mates like he's some sort of road man "Yo bruvaaa alright?"
my fella is ‘elllllllllloooooooooooooooooo LAD!!!’ But when it’s me on the phone he’s like ‘hello’ in the most monotone, mundane, miserable voice going 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13

Cindy-Lou Who

Chatty Member
- Leaves his wet towel on the bed and then moans when he gets in it that he has a wet patch

- Talks to me about football ALL the time

- When he can't sleep at night, he flips over in bed like he's the exorcist

- He will moan about something trivial and then asks what I'm going to do about it. It wasn't bothering me mate, so what are YOU going to do about it

- Puts white washing in with darks

- Decides to shave his beard every time I've cleaned the bathroom

- Doesn't turn the bathroom light on at night so he misses the toilet. In the last 15 years I reckon I've slipped on his piss more times than I've done anything else!

Felt good to get all that off my chest.

• Haha
Reactions: 13

Happy Lady

VIP Member
Sitting on the bed after I've made it. Over and over again. Why?

He's turning into a control freak in his old age ...

He can't walk past the central heating controls without turning down the temperature. Last winter I got my own back and turned them up each time I past it. 😅

In winter he'll see me wearing layers of clothes and as soon as I say I'm cold, he'll remove his jumper and start huffing. I played him at his own game one day when it was snowing!!! Before I mentioned anything he removed his jumper, so I surprised him and agreed with him that it was far too hot, and I opened the back door wide, then I went into the living room to keep warm, leaving him in the kitchen. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11

WeHadFunRight

VIP Member
I’ve been with my husband over a decade and he has never once put the lid back on the butter after using it. Never.

• Haha

WilmaHun

VIP Member
Stuffs his food wrappers down the side of the sofa instead of putting them in the bin

Expects a medal and standing ovation if he gets the hoover out

Lives by the motto if it's yellow let it mellow - FLUSH THE TOILET YOU DETTY PIG

ALWAYS leaves his clothes either next to the laundry basket, or the one that really gives me rage is when he puts them ON TOP of it instead of just lifting the lid and putting them in there

Drives my car, uses all my fuel then when I go to get in my car he'll say "you need fuel btw"

Slices bread or something crumby on the chopping board then instead of brushing crumbs into the sink or bin he'll just dump them on the floor and walk off

There is a bin in the kitchen and our wheelie bins are just outside the door, so please can someone tell me why my worktop constantly has rubbish on it. Is there a fairy who comes along and puts stuff in the bin?

How long have you all got cos I could go on for days?

• Haha

WilmaHun

VIP Member
Another one 😂

If I send a text with 2 questions in WHY is he only capable of answering 1 of the questions not the other. Same applies if I say would you like this or that for dinner and he replies "yeah". Noooooooooo you're supposed to tell me which of the two you want, yeah is not an answer!

• Haha

Boatnectar57

He likes to join other peoples conversations uninvited, the introvert in me just can't comprehend.

He leaves kitchen drawers and doors slightly open.. like he's closed them most of the way but then gives up??!?!

He'll dress our 6 month old but forget her socks, every time 🤦‍♀️😆

Not listen to most of what I say 😆

• Haha

Purrrrrrr

VIP Member
Marital hatred? That's the new phrase to describe those irritations so familiar to us all. Here, six women reveal their pet partnership peeves.

My now ex always had to touch everything was doing. if lids were on pans while cooking he would take them off and vice versa. if TV was on he would either turn it off or up or down. if fire was on he would either turn it off or up or down ..

Drove me mental in the end.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Also!

He can fall asleep within seconds of getting into bed, sometimes in the middle of a sentence. Snored like a volcano, doesn't wake up if I get up to go to the loo & flush it, but then wakes up if I take an ibuprofen from the little foil packet, or open a tampon wrapper, and complains about the noise.

• Haha

Scorpihoe

VIP Member
Omg when we’re watching a movie in bed, he’ll balance a cup of tea or can of Coke ON the bedsheets and I’m like “that’s gonna knock over” and he insists it won’t. So for the whole movie I’m watching this can of Coke intensely, ready to grab it if it falls…my anxiety can’t take it 😭 just put it on the bedside table!!!

• Haha