Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

BorisBear

VIP Member
Getting married too young
Staying in a job just because money is good but I hate it
Putting up with my sexist boss’s comments everyday
Spunking all my money in my 20’s on booze & holidays
Not shagging around more
going back to work 4 weeks after I had my baby
Not being closer to my parents
Being a cheat in the past
not going to university

Herefortheteeeee

I am so sorry you lost your friend 😔 ❤
I totally agree about social media, as its where I see alot of my old friends being together etc, I even see them all tag eachother in posts that remind them of the past or something and they don't even add me, it's like I wasn't there, might sound pathetic, I'm happy, I'm married with children but it still hurts a bit. I did come off social media for a bit, it was nice to have the break to be honest.
Thanks. She was an amazing person and I cherish our friendship so much. I miss her everyday. She did make me realise that true friendship will last a lifetime. I know that the memories we made will stay forever and I value them more than I would having a false friendship with people who cannot be bothered with me.
I too have a family now. I am a totally different person to who I was when I knew most of the people it bothers me about. But it still bothers me. I also look at the way some of them treated me when we were friends and I know the right thing would be notto be bothered, but I am.
have you lost any friends having children? I have lost one friend who I considered to be one of my best friends. We lived together, he stayed with my family, I got him two jobs but I had my son last year and he no longer bothers with me x

Welsh1

Staying in my job because it’s the only hours that work around kids been in school.. I’m so unhappy it’s unreal..
I've been in this position before to. Finding a job that works around kids is just so hard. What sector do you work in if you don't mind me asking?

Fancyfeathers

Chatty Member
Learning a different language in school we were learning French and i wish i would have paid more attention. I'm now learning Romanian and I have to admit that I absolutely love it.it would have been nice at the time to add it on a CV. Even my kids say they wish I'd have made them learn an extra language and it makes me laugh because I tried and they laughed at me so yeah now they're learning languages too 😂😂