What is the worst 'healthy' food you've ever made or tried?

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
cloud bread - whats the effin point (i do love bullet coffee though but only if done in blender)

Weightwatchers/nimble bread - duck.off.

Cabbage Soup - Its like christmas sprout farts but nuclear

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Most of the SW “hacks” you lose weight as they taste like shite!

Crispy kale 🤢

Cauliflower rice 🤢

Reactions: 2
Nimble bread
SW pancakes made with eggs /oats so just tasted like weird omelette
Not tried but I remember seeing a SW dupe for Ferrero Roche - crushed ryvita in Nutella

SW mushy pea curry has to be up there as does their tomato soup made with a can of beans, a pickled onion amongst other things 🤢

Eat Lean Cheese, low in calories and lower in taste.

Reactions: 1
The ‘slim well’ meals from Aldi don’t taste of much especially the chicken chow mein, had about six pieces of chicken in it and was really watery made me gag. It made the entire bin and kitchen stink as well 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 1
I once tried the Dukan diet. I took cottage cheese and tuna seasoned with Chinese 5 spice to work for lunch. That was a depressing day 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Joe Wicks / The Body Coach beef stroganoff. I am in North America and it turns out they got the conversions wrong for the sour cream. We use cups and they use ML. It was more like a sour cream soup. bleeping hideous. I emailed the publisher after realising.

Banana and oat cookies, just two ingredients. People go on about how good they are. They were vile.