What have you done today?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Didn’t get up til gone 11am, never did get my sleep pattern back in order. Tomorrow’s gonna be a killer!

Got kids up. 8 year old response, “do we have to?” 😂

Put some bread on for packed lunches this week. Zoom call with family.

Played Ludo with the kids on the switch. Lasted bloody ages. Lots of family banter going on aka arguing. Decided we didn’t wanna play another game together and they all went off upstairs haha. Me and other half put Task Master on, I did a bag of Lego and started on tea.

Had that, did some squaring up. 12 year old called 14 year old a pussy. Nice 🙄👍🏻😂 apparently she didn’t know it was basically like swearing! 🤦🏼‍♀️ She’s a liability, that one.

Took them two back to their mums. Currently running a bath and making a loooong list of jobs to keep me busy tomorrow while my little one is back at school. I was happy about that a few days ago until all the news this morning and now I’m feeling worried about it. School have already sent an email to say they’ll be short staffed, so we’ll have to see how it goes.

Tonight will probably consist of more Task Master, reading and hoping for an earlier night.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Woke up, had breakfast, worked out , read a book, lunch, went for a little walk and then came back and watched some YouTube

Reactions: 1
Today was a blur. Woke up around 8 but fell back asleep for another hour, woke up even groggier. Had a late breakfast/lunch, had a coffee with my parents and ended up falling asleep again for another couple hours. Went for a walk to clear my head, came back for a family dinner and despite practically hibernating all day, I'm tired all over again, for some reason. I don't feel like going back to real life and work after a few days of chilling with my parents and eating my weight in all kinds of food but I also kind of look forward to it because I need my structure back.

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Woke up about 9... went straight back to sleep.
Up, ready and fed by about midday, so sat down and cracked on with some coursework.
Cleaned the kitchen and discovered a hole in my rubber gloves while doing the dishes... not nice 🤮
Had a lie down then watched some TV. I'm struck down with terrible period cramps and an unexplainable craving for cola flavoured things.
Rest of the evening will just be chilling and getting ready for college tomorrow morning.

Not much, woke up at half 5 and had the baby in bed with me cos he's not been well, was dying for a wee but couldn't move cos of the baby. He didn't wake up til half 7 so I laid in bed Tattling to keep my mind off needing a wee 😂
Not else really happened, went for a walk with the baby while my fella hoovered the house cos the baby is scared of the hoover.
Developed a bit of a headache when we got back so went for a shower to see if that helped. It didn't. Fell asleep on the couch but woke up to the baby climbing all over me 😂 hes in bed now and were having a late roast. Finishing off big fat quiz of the year and ill probably go to bed.

Reactions: 3
Spending all day having a bit of a breakdown about being back in work. I haven’t seen this time of day in 2 weeks 🥴

• Heart
Keep threatening to sort out wardrobes and junk but I just can't face it. I just find reasons to not throw stuff out. My motivation levels are low. To make myself not feel guilty I'm going to do washing and other tidying up instead 😬

I slept through my alarm and didn't get up til 10.30am :oops: I'm not back WFH til Wednesday but I wanted to sort some bits out before then. Only just put laptop on so going to tick some tasks off my to-do list! Motivation levels are zero!

I'll probably turn laptop off this afternoon then do some chores/make tea.

Yesterday was a horrible depression day. I got up at 8 but spent the day on the sofa, didn't get dressed or showered or bother with food. Today feels better! I've had a cup of tea and will get up shortly to pop to the shops. I will have a bath later and consider that my achievement!

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I've taken the week off and so far all I've done is got up, washed and dressed, coffee and switched on the computer!

I am going to hospital this evening for a CT scan, it's to do with the ongoing follow ups from my ear operation some years ago.

Yesterday was a horrible depression day. I got up at 8 but spent the day on the sofa, didn't get dressed or showered or bother with food. Today feels better! I've had a cup of tea and will get up shortly to pop to the shops. I will have a bath later and consider that my achievement!
Take care - my depression has been horrible this weekend. My biggest achievement yesterday was changing my pyjamas! x

• Heart
Woke up at 3am freezing cold fell asleep on the sofa watching telly i didnt want to go bed at 10 because I knew I would be wide awake when I got in. Stayed on sofa till 6 I knew my partners or whatever I call hims alarm went off at 6ish so went up and got in front bedroom got shouteded at for being a selfish cow not going to bed when he told me I was tired apparently me falling asleep down stairs kept him awake. Argued he slammed door and went to work ive done housework and phone a few estate agents to sell this hell.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
Woke up at 3am freezing cold fell asleep on the sofa watching telly i didnt want to go bed at 10 because I knew I would be wide awake when I got in. Stayed on sofa till 6 I knew my partners or whatever I call hims alarm went off at 6ish so went up and got in front bedroom got shouteded at for being a selfish cow not going to bed when he told me I was tired apparently me falling asleep down stairs kept him awake. Argued he slammed door and went to work ive done housework and phone a few estate agents to sell this hell.
I can't wait for you to get out of this awful arrangement, I hope everything goes smoothly for you. x

• Heart
set my alarm at 7, got up at 8, not bad i say
back to working from home today so i was procrastinating with doing two rounds of laundry 😂
fed the cat and tidied the house a bit, got myself ready and set up my office
started properly working around 9:30, had a good working day until i spoke to my managers
they are just being unnecessarily rude and making the job uncomfortable and stressful
anyway, that was around 2 and bf prepared lunch so i took a break
we watched half of a knight's tale and then back to work
i will do a few more bits and then stop for the day, tomorrow i'm going to the office so hopefully will get more done
was hoping to get more done today but my managers are so demotivating
will probably spend the evening playing videogames or board games

• Heart
Managed to get to sleep by midnight yesterday which was a big improvement from the previous few nights. Needn’t have worried about struggling to get up this morning as my partner woke me up snoring at 5am and I couldn’t get back to sleep 👍🏻

He woke up at 6ish, scowling because I’d then woken HIM up by making a cuppa 😂 Got out of bed at 7am, made me and the boy scrambled eggs on toast.

Did the school run, felt like a ghost town but that was probably due to secondaries still being shut.

Came home and had a cuppa and watched the news for a bit. Did some washing. Popped to a couple of shops for rabbit bedding and other bits I needed. Pleased I did today, with another lockdown and potential school closures hanging over us.

Had soup for dinner then spent about two hours tidying and cleaning.

Afternoon school run done just as news was breaking about Boris’ announcement later. Wondering if it’ll be the first and last school day of the month.

Now tattling for a bit while son builds a set of Lego.

Carbonara for tea and then hopefully an early night with my book.

I was ill through the night and woke the baby up going to the toilet at about 2.50am, he was wide awake, my fella couldn't get him back to sleep so I ended up going to watch hey duggee with him on the couch and we both dozed off at about 4.25am!
Woke up at 6.30 because I had to get my fella up for work cos he's useless and can't do it himself
Baby didn't wake up til 5 past 8 😱 I just lay in bed and enjoyed being cosy
Got up and had breakie and brew when he woke up
Went for a walk, im doing a fitbit challenge with my family so getting them steps in!
When I got back from the walk with the baby my fella was home from work! Thought he had a long day but he surprised me with a short one
We had a brew and played with the baby
Got him down for a nap then we had lunch
I had a shower and shaved my legs
Went for another walk when the baby got up, needed to go the pharmacy so walked there
Nipped in Asda on way back
Was doing the dishes and randomly got a headache so went for a lie down
Got back up and helped me fella get the baby to bed cos its such hard work apparently 😂
We had tea and watched Corrie

The bloody announcement 😔 wish my sons first year of life was different

• Heart
Update on what I'm doing today wanker turned up with stepdaughter for me to look after till Friday. I'm the only person with this week off to look after her 😒 not on speaking terms yet and have been looking in selling today and he brings her knowing I won't say no great week off roll on the 5.30 can we get up now

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
Class
Sleep
Class
Sle- just kidding.
Tidied up my room since we finished our afternoon class early, sat down to browse the internet.
I had dinner at some point.
Watched the updates as they came through, looking out for the Northern Ireland updates.
Got myself ready for bed.
Sitting in bed now browsing the internet and having some corn flakes.
No classes tomorrow but I barely have motivation to do the coursework I need to do for Wednesday with all these lockdowns. Oh well...

Went back to work today, was nice seeing everyone. But after the announcement tonight, more uncertain times ahead (teacher). Was really looking forward to welcoming my gorgeous class back tomorrow, it’s their first year in school and it’s been so disrupted, they are great bunch.

The news also means my partner has lost out on work (supply teacher) he had a months work and now it’s been cancelled and another loss of earnings. Just want this all this to be over.

Hugs to anyone who’s feeling this news hard tonight x x

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.