What have you done today?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Up at 4am, went for a 11 mile run (not easy with a mask - which is now mandatory)
Showered and dressed
went to the local store for some supplies (booze is still banned)
spent an hour on the patio sunbathing and Tattling
Had some brunch
Did some IT work - backups for 2020/2021 rollover
Zoomed girlfriend in England - she wants to know when we can get married now that we're engaged. (Hmmm)
Watched Interstellar - good film
Updated my blog, took a few photos, weighed myself, checked my height etc.
Feeling pangs for England
Sunbathing right now, and thinking of 2021...

..not only do you have a "sinister" avatar, but I still can't pronounce your name here :ROFLMAO:
Love you avatar, great movie.

"Checked my height" had me in stitches. Expecting a few inches out of nowhere?!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Felt proper ropey today! All I had last night was a glass of blue wkd 🤣
Fell asleep on the couch at 11.15 last night, got woken up at 12 cos of the fireworks, went off to bed.
Baby must have woke up every hour. So was up with him most the night. Then he was up at 5.30 for the day 😴
Cos I had such little sleep my head was banging! I was lying in bed trying to get the little one to sleep then heard my fella go the bathroom - he had fell asleep on the couch. He started violently throwing up, he had only had a can of dark fruits 😂 he appeared saying he werent well and that he had a migraine
I thought 'ugh I can't moan about my headache then 🙄'
Got up and had a brew and breakie, took it easy for the day. Went for a nap when my son went for a nap both times I felt that tit
Hes been grumpy today as well cos of his teeth.
Hes in bed now, watched emmerdale with me fella while we had tea
I'm now tattling while he watches the man United game. He's not talking to me cos I said him and his Mum are inbreds 😂😂😂 gonna go to bed when I finish my brew!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
I've been here most of the day, watched all four episodes of that BBC doc and celebrity back to back, mainly on my smart TV.

I love the way that the next episode started automatically without me lifting a finger, modern tech, bleeping LOVE IT.

Reactions: 1
Put Christmas things away in the loft. Moped around a bit. Other half told me to cheer up. I burst into tears, told him I didn’t know why I was sad. I’m okay with tier 4, okay with my son going to school on Monday, okay with working from home, okay if our wedding is postponed or either cancelled this year... and yet I feel sad. I think because part of it is even though I’ve accepted all of the above, it’s actually not normal to do that. We shouldn’t have all this worry about seeing people, kids going to schools, it being unsafe to work etc. And it’s overwhelming.

Anyway, I snapped at partner tonight as he annoyed me. He’s gone off in a huff feeling sorry for himself and ran a nice bath! 🙄 I’d have really appreciated if he’d have done that for me, to try and cheer me up or something. I don’t think he’s being very understanding.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Up at 4:30am just as the sun was rising
Another mundane 11 mile run
Showered, dressed and had a full English breakfast - my first since arriving in SA 3 weeks ago, and was fab!
Tattled
Zoomed g/f
Spent an hour sunbathing on the patio and reading a book about Citrix administration
Had lunch, zoomed g/f again
Tattled and sunbathed for another hour
Becoming my grumpy without access to alcohol. Parents getting on my nerves
Currently watching "Simon Schama's Power of Art"

Woke up to a text from my stepdad asking if the youngest wanted to go fishing, so got ready and headed out. Spent a nice couple of hours out and came home when it started to snow.

Put breadmaker on to make pizza dough for the first time. Pulled everything out of the boys wardrobe and organised better. Most of the Christmas things still aren’t going away just yet. They’re stacked in a neat pile though rather than the boys version of stacking them!

Made the pizza for tea and it put a smile on my face as the kids all rated it highly ♥

Now just waiting for them to be showered and in PJs. Going to have a TV night and let them eat lots of Christmas snacks so it empties the cupboards a little bit 😂

Reactions: 2
Not a lot today....

got up put a wash on
had a cuppa and came on here
had shower and got ready
popped to the shop
came home cleaned kitchen
watched tv for rest of the day while dipping into the celebrations. :LOL:

Did some washing and cleaning in the morning.
Went on a massive three hour walk. Bought some coffee along the way. It was chilly out but dry so it was quite pleasant.
Now at home watching the football.

woke up around 9, fed the cat and tidied up a bit with her following me around
sorted out the dry laundry and then went for a nice shower
washed my hair, dried my hair, did my nails, a face mask, braided my hair
had breakfast and coffee, bf woke up and we played some videogames
had lunch and tidied up the kitchen, wrote down some recipes in my recipe notebook
got ready and met up with some friends to go visit a friend of ours
bought her some bits and brought her some cookies
hung out with them and their children for a bit, had dinner there
came home, now tattling and watching saving private ryan

So last night my little boy had a fever was so hot, he got in bed with me and I probably lay awake the entire night cos I was paranoid
He woke up about 1am proper sweating so I told my boyfriend to get him some water and some calpol. Baby had one sip of the water and projectile vomited everywhere. It made me so sad, it was his first ever fever and first time he'd thrown up that bad. He werent upset just warm and wide awake so we went to the livingroom and watched some hey duggee. He eventually fell asleep and me and him went back to sleep. My fella fell asleep on the couch and I think i managed to get a couple hours.
He woke up again at 4.30 crying so I gave him some calpol as he didn't have it when he spewed, he fell asleep in my fellas arms on the couch so I got my duvet and fell asleep on the other couch
He woke up at 6.50am smiling and giggling, we had breakfast and he seemed ok. Was laughing his head off so I was relieved
Didn't do much else today really just a food shop delivery - I hit a wall about 4pm and went for an hour nap
Baby still a bit warm when I put him to bed hoping he's not as bad. Just had sausage casserole for tea and watched last nights corrie. Gonna watch the big fat quiz of the year now

• Heart
So last night my little boy had a fever was so hot, he got in bed with me and I probably lay awake the entire night cos I was paranoid
He woke up about 1am proper sweating so I told my boyfriend to get him some water and some calpol. Baby had one sip of the water and projectile vomited everywhere. It made me so sad, it was his first ever fever and first time he'd thrown up that bad. He werent upset just warm and wide awake so we went to the livingroom and watched some hey duggee. He eventually fell asleep and me and him went back to sleep. My fella fell asleep on the couch and I think i managed to get a couple hours.
He woke up again at 4.30 crying so I gave him some calpol as he didn't have it when he spewed, he fell asleep in my fellas arms on the couch so I got my duvet and fell asleep on the other couch
He woke up at 6.50am smiling and giggling, we had breakfast and he seemed ok. Was laughing his head off so I was relieved
Didn't do much else today really just a food shop delivery - I hit a wall about 4pm and went for an hour nap
Baby still a bit warm when I put him to bed hoping he's not as bad. Just had sausage casserole for tea and watched last nights corrie. Gonna watch the big fat quiz of the year now
Bless him, babies get ill so quickly but also get better in the same way. Hope he’s ok now x

• Heart
Was so tired this morning - didn’t get to sleep til 2am. Got up made a coffee, took some paracetamol and went back to bed with coffee.
Had a shower once I felt better.
Tesco shop came.
Took down Christmas decorations
Made tea
Watched Masked Singer / Tattled
Now in bed watching that celebrity documentary on iPlayer

Had a very lazy day today 🙊
Did some online shopping from bed
Got up around 10
Did a load of washing
Did a short home workout
Made some soup
Went for a walk and watched the sunset
Had dinner and an entire Terry’s chocolate orange
Now I’m watching tv and looking out the window to see if its going to start snowing ❄

Run
Workout
Shower
Lunch
Walked the dog
Took Christmas decs down
Played a board game
Made tea while watching All Creatures Great & Small special
Are tea
Watched 2 episodes of This is Us.
Tattle

Had a nice lie in ( no cats demanding breakfast today 🙂)

Boyfriend made us breakfast (eggs, bacon and toast)

Met my sister and dropped some things into my Mum’s and had a socially distanced visit (aka: absolutely baltic visit)

Sister and I went for a nice walk. 5th day this week I’ve been out having walks/fresh air. I have 283939 stone to lose and fitness to improve. Plus, it’s made me feel so more calm and positive getting outside. Although the ice has been hell.

Came home and just chilled for a while.

Made a veggie risotto and watched a film with my OH.

Took the decs down. Feel a bit rough so not going to much today except dinner.

• Heart
got up around 9, fed the kitty and got ready for the day
made breakfast and coffee while tattling a bit
bf got up, we played some videogames
made a stew, we had it for lunch
sorted through some old photos
decided to make returning to work tomorrow easier and start on some things today
did a few work emails and bits like that
arrangements for the afternoon cancelled due to bad weather
spent most of my day on the laptop other than when cooking
will journal now for a bit and then retreat to the couch for some movies

• Heart
Slept in until 11am, so not like me but felt SO GOOD!
Took down all the Christmas decor and tree and gave the house a big clean.
Made bacon sannies then wanted to go a walk although it’s so icy so gave a miss.
Found the wii in the loft and wanted to have a shot but the cables are too old for our tv :( neighbour has kindly ordered me cable on Amazon prime so get to play tomorrow instead.
Chilled most of the afternoon feels good to have the house back to normality tho!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.