What have you done today?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Bloody hell, looks like I've activated the "Powerpuff Girls" fan club! :ROFLMAO:

I must be getting old or something, but because the show totally passed me by
I'll give you a run down. It's about these three girls that were made in a lab and have super powers (raised alone by their dad who was the scientist who made them). They save the world against this bad guy monkey who wants world domination, and there's business woman who's face you never see.

Bubbles is the sweet sensitive one.
Blossom is the logical, leader
Buttercup was the badass fighter

I am convinced this was what started me ending up a feminist as an adult 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Nah I always remember an ep of the PowerPuff Girls and it was raining so they couldn't go out. They just stayed in and played all day instead of saving the world 🤣 it was boss

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Woke at 6am in a rather bad mood
Didn't bother going for a run
Had toast for breakfast and tried to look cheerful for my parents
Tattled for awhile; tried to get in contact with my girl, but she wasn't replying - which pissed me off even more
Did some IT work for an hour, but soon gave up
Just in one of those negative moods again - I'm having a bad period, and I haven't been able to have a drink of wine for over a day now, thanks to the latest ban on booze by our complete twit of a president.

Just want rid of 2020
G/f finally gets in contact after spending the morning looking after her parents. Her second sentence was "do you fancy a virtual f**k?" lol
almost 5pm here, and the sun has disappeared behind thick cloud.
Might go for a run and release a lot of tension that has been building.
England or SA?

Woke up feeling tired, had breakfast and worked until lunch while tattling. It's the end of the year so the office stuff is slower nowadays. Had an omelette and salad for lunch, tidied up a bit and around 4pm, went out for a walk and to run some errands. Picked up fries and onion rings on my way back as I was really craving it. Came home, had my dinner. Now I'll take a shower, finish up tidying and hopefully vacuum as well before I give up on this day. I think my medication needs adjusting but I won't have time to get a blood test done before the new year anyway, so I'll just bear with it.

Reactions: 2
Skipped out the guinea pigs and fed them.
Watched a movie called ‘taking lives’ and now watching Jack Reacher (nowhere near as good as the books).
Went to the shop to get some milk.
Had a nap

I just need to give the piggies their veg later and will probably lounge around the rest of the day. Maybe paint my nails and pluck my eyebrows 🤷🏻‍♀️

Another late morning, but I didn’t get to sleep til almost 2am. No surprise really, so easy to get out of routine.

Got up and took advantage of some quiet time to do a meal plan and online food shop to collect tomorrow.

Played more games with the boy. Had a picky dinner of bread, cheese, crackers etc. Tried to persuade other half and little one to go for a walk, neither could be arsed so we didn’t. I didn’t exactly try hard myself 😂

Spent some time browsing home accounts on Insta. We want to look at buying next year so looking for inspo.

More game playing and then me and the boy each did some more of our Lego.

Watched the latest announcements on TV and although I don’t feel too fussed about moving to T4, I still think it has an impact on me as I just feel really irritable now.

Been telling partner than I’m in no rush to take down the decs but to be honest I think if I force myself to get up early tomorrow and have a productive day, I will feel better. Anyone else taken theirs down yet?

Going to do some ironing soon, so other half will be in charge of tea. Then when boys in bed will watch some more of The Morning Show, which we started last night.

I don't want to take my decorations down yet. They're bringing me too much and I feel like January might be bleak enough without my christmas corner being empty 🤣

• Heart
Well famous last words here. Said to partner that maybe I would feel better if I actually took them down and then it’d force me to feel more productive.

Didn’t even finish my sentence before he’d started doing it, Grinch 😂

• Haha
I don't want to take my decorations down yet. They're bringing me too much and I feel like January might be bleak enough without my christmas corner being empty 🤣
oh, you reminded me that i very aggressively threw away my 2020 calendar today 😂
and put up my three cat themed 2021 calendars

Not much but just came here to say that every time I read this thread title I sing ‘to make ya feel proud?!’ to myself.

Not much today
got up made a cuppa came on tattle
got showered and dressed
went to do a food shop which the people pissed me off as the were just walking past too bloody close no social distancing :mad:
came home had lunch
tidied kitchen and thats it just relaxing now.

Baby woke up crying at 5.40am. Managed to get him asleep in bed with me but I couldnt get back off so I laid in bed on Tattle till he woke up at 6.50

Not much else all day really. The little guy is teething baaaaad and hes literally whinged all day. Tidied up when he slept, got the jobs done I couldn't do when me fella got in.

Got baby to but he woke up 3 times. He's down now though touch wood!!!

Absolutely livid though got my slow cooked gammon out, glazed it then banged it in the oven. Went to start the potatoes and there were NO POTATOES. I went ballistic! Could have sworn there were potatoes in the fridge?? Anyway was all 'I don't even want the gammon' to me fella but we're making gammon & stuffing butties for tea instead 🤣

Absolutely nothing.
Slept until 9, been feeling a bit under the weather the last few days. Think I have a sinus infection.
Had a bacon butty
Watched a few episodes of below deck on netflix - I'm obsessed😂
Went on a little walk to get some fresh air.
Had a nap as head was banging.
Watched the press conference and had a little cry that life is just so tit. Selfishly wish I was able to be enjoying my early 20s how I imagined but I know people have it much worse than I do.
Had a chicken roast dinner. Really enjoyed it. Hadn't had any veg since Christmas Day and my body was crying from being full of nothing but carbs and wine.
Watched corrie.
Might find a film to put on or I'll go and read in bed.

• Sad
Got up, had a shower half asleep,
Worked 9-5 from my home office aka dining room while popping in and out of Tattle throughout the day,
Had a quick nap after work - I was watching to news but I sent me off,
Made a mini roast with some leftovers ,
Now in bed with the TV on, I’m settled for the night as it’s cold so my bed is warmer that the couch!

Have done bugger all ! Only had an hour sleep since yesterday, the joy of insommnia, in bed watching TV with leccy blanket on, tis cold tonight.

Worked 8-6 was going to be there till 8 but need to cut staff. Question I have when everything goes tits up at home why does it go tits up at work too? Today I've been so annoyed could of walked out so many times or wrote my notice so when I have a week off next week in dont have to go back.
Got home after a slow walk crying about work. And got straight in Bath. Haven't washed any work clothes so I'm hoping I've got a pair left clean. Haven't been down for tea or even anything to drink cant face partner. Watched not going out and that hoilday thing after was funny but the mood I am in just sat 😔

• Sad
Reactions: 4
Worked 8-6 was going to be there till 8 but need to cut staff. Question I have when everything goes tits up at home why does it go tits up at work too? Today I've been so annoyed could of walked out so many times or wrote my notice so when I have a week off next week in dont have to go back.
Got home after a slow walk crying about work. And got straight in Bath. Haven't washed any work clothes so I'm hoping I've got a pair left clean. Haven't been down for tea or even anything to drink cant face partner. Watched not going out and that hoilday thing after was funny but the mood I am in just sat 😔
Your posts really stick with me. You’re so hardworking and deserve to be appreciated. Xx

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Your posts really stick with me. You’re so hardworking and deserve to be appreciated. Xx
Some days I feel appreciated some days I feel shat on today the so called supervisor in charge that needs to help with my supervisor training jabbed at me all day. I'm a do it myself so I know its right kind of person than have to check someone especially if its busy and I know I can do it quicker. Jabs about people being lazy even though I'm trying my best and others are etc. I really nearly went in office pulled a piece of paper out of printer and write my exit letter

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.