What have you done today?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Got up late for me (8am) and stared at my phone for ages, put christmas decs away and sorted the living room. Felt much better. Made lunch and took kids to park, now on laptop while they all watch Mandalorian. Fajitas for tea!!!

Reactions: 3
Up at 5
Ran for 12 miles, but this time I had a friend with me
showered, dressed in casuals, had breakfast - poached eggs on toast
Tattled
Did some IT work for a couple of hours
Zoomed my g/f in England for 30 minutes
Spent an hour or so sunbathing on the patio while reading some Citrix book
lunch - jacket spuds, cheese, bacon
Tattled
Fell asleep for 30 minutes
IT Work
Tattled
Had a swim in the pool for 30 minutes
Zoomed a couple of friends
Had a rather nice korma curry for dinner
Tattling right now.....

• Heart
Reactions: 2
The last 3 or so days have more or less been the same for me, so haven't been on this thread much. Today I:
Had a long lie in until about 11.00 am.
Got up, got myself washed and ready for the day.
Sorted through what CDs I wanted to listen to (I am one of those people who still uses CDs can you believe that?! 🤣)
Made a start on my coursework while having breakfast around 1.00 pm.
Got about 3? hours worth of work done so did some tidying up around the room.
Worked on some writing, then had dinner.
Finally got my hair washed and lovely.
Now I'm sitting in bed watching TV, working on some writing and trying to work out how I'll be donating to a local charity appeal that launched today.

Tbh, the last few days have merged into one, but thought today make an effort, so cleaned house, took dogs out, then out of the blue my oh was offered a job ( he was laid off 3 weeks before Xmas, it's been a struggle) he starts next Monday, I am soo relieved!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Not much today, 6.10am start
Tidied up the kitchen and hoovered while baby was napping
Was gonna go for a walk and nip in Asda before his 2nd nap. Got his coat and that on and he had a massive poo all over his clothes so I was like right...gave up on walk idea.
After his 2nd nap we nipped to asda
Got back and took a pregnancy test. Felt off all week and I'm late... it was negative
Fella got back, we had a coffee. Hv is coming for babies 12 month check on Thursday. Im worried hes behind on milestones but everyone's telling me I'm being silly... he's a bit on the quiet side and isn't clapping/waving yet. Maybe I'm just paranoid. I'm a worrier anyway idk
Hope hes ok anyway
Just watched corrie and emmerdale. Now in bed

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Alarm goes off at 6.30 tidy abit up and get ready walk to work in snow worked 9 till 9 walked home, grabbed a drink and a sausage roll took upstairs sat on bed debating on having a shower but will wake me up 😴

woke up around 8 with a terrible headache because my bf wouldn't stop talking through the night
took a painkiller and went back to bed until about 10
had breakfast and went to the couch and napped some more
when i got up i tidied a bit around the house and played some videogames with bf
now i'm going to get ready and then get my brows done for the first time since march lol
went and got my brows done, was very pleased!
afterwards met up with bf and went to veg market and the butcher
picked up some dinner on the way and ate
today there was a huge earthquake in my country
so after dinner and a round of catan, we started gathering things to send
we managed to fill two huge boxes of clothes, food, food for pets, medical stuff, hygiene stuff, etc.
we are taking it tomorrow to one of the spots from where they are sending it to the people in need
cat helped pack everything but she didn't seem pleased when i was packing her food for animals
now on the couch chilling with a cup of tea before i go to bed

• Wow
went and got my brows done, was very pleased!
afterwards met up with bf and went to veg market and the butcher
picked up some dinner on the way and ate
today there was a huge earthquake in my country
so after dinner and a round of catan, we started gathering things to send
we managed to fill two huge boxes of clothes, food, food for pets, medical stuff, hygiene stuff, etc.
we are taking it tomorrow to one of the spots from where they are sending it to the people in need
cat helped pack everything but she didn't seem pleased when i was packing her food for animals
now on the couch chilling with a cup of tea before i go to bed
Its just awful, you're doing a nice thing, stay safe 😟

• Heart
Got up at 7:30, had a brew and read some blog posts.
showered and got ready. Went for my brows done.
picked up maccies 😖 lunch for myself and the OH. Sat and did nothing but stare at my phone for a while.
cleaned up upstairs.
took the dog for a walk with OH and took a library book back.
then browsed through cookbooks drinking wine and Prosecco before watching Wonder WomaN on itv. Ate leftover Christmas nibbles (freezer crap you can chuck in the oven) - and quite looking forward to getting back to healthy!!

Woke at 6am in a rather bad mood
Didn't bother going for a run
Had toast for breakfast and tried to look cheerful for my parents
Tattled for awhile; tried to get in contact with my girl, but she wasn't replying - which pissed me off even more
Did some IT work for an hour, but soon gave up
Just in one of those negative moods again - I'm having a bad period, and I haven't been able to have a drink of wine for over a day now, thanks to the latest ban on booze by our complete twit of a president.

Just want rid of 2020

• Sad
woke up around 8 and tidied a bit
prepared breakfast and coffee and woke bf up for his doctors appointment
he went to get his stitches out after his op and in the meantime i wrote something for work
did the dishes and got ready
when he came back we went out to send packages to people affected by the earthquake
on the way back got some more alcohol for tomorrow
a neighbourhood kitty followed us home because she likes to visit our cat (they are friends) so i gave her some food
we then deep cleaned the bedrooms together and dealt with some damp and mold because we said we'd handle this before the new year
while he was finishing up, i ordered some lunch from our favorite takeaway spot
had lunch and now we're chilling a bit
probably will play some videogames and in the evening we'll prepare food and drinks for tomorrow

woke up around 8 and tidied a bit
prepared breakfast and coffee and woke bf up for his doctors appointment
he went to get his stitches out after his op and in the meantime i wrote something for work
did the dishes and got ready
when he came back we went out to send packages to people affected by the earthquake
on the way back got some more alcohol for tomorrow
a neighbourhood kitty followed us home because she likes to visit our cat (they are friends) so i gave her some food
we then deep cleaned the bedrooms together and dealt with some damp and mold because we said we'd handle this before the new year
while he was finishing up, i ordered some lunch from our favorite takeaway spot
had lunch and now we're chilling a bit
probably will play some videogames and in the evening we'll prepare food and drinks for tomorrow
(Your avatar scares the Hell out of me, lol)

• Haha
Today’s been a weird one! Woke up feeling abit off!
breakfast for the kids and we played barbies.
had some stuff to sort out so did that.
Eldest asked for kfc for lunch as a treat for doing chores so I thought duck it why not.

now I’m laying on the sofa, freezing cold!
waiting for the next announcement 😳

Woke up around 9
Fed animals (kitten & dog)
Had a shower and got dressed for a delivery only for them to leave them at the door!
Decided not to waste myself being dressed/make-up so walked to Aldi for a top up shop.
Aldi was rammed! People taking their kids for a day out to Aldi I’m presuming (tier 3)
Back home now, just had a late dinner. Think I’ll try and finish S4 Gossip Girl on Netflix!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.