What have you done today?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Got up early in case Tesco delivery came early. Vegged out until 11 then went to the park with kids and dog. Had a sneaky McDonald’s on the way home then put washing away, did dishes and tidied kitchen. Made a basic roast then watched Masked Singer. Wondering what to do after kids are in bed.......

Up at 4am
Went for a 10 mile run
Showered, dressed, had brekkie with parents
Tattled
Walked to local store for some supplies
Spent the rest of the morning on the patio reading
Lunch - chicken tikka baguette
Zoomed with g/f for 30 minutes
Getting ready for a BBQ later this afternoon

Reactions: 2
Put on weight since wfh as I used to walk to and from work 45 minutes each way so did a two hour walk yesterday evening and another hour and half today. Feel much better for it. Just had lunch and will now do a brief tidy up of house before putting my feet up for the rest of the day.

• Heart
Up at 4am
Went for a 10 mile run
i am so impressed by you 😂 👏

i got up to bf making breakfast, as he was finishing up i did a quick excel sheet for work
we had breakfast together and he had to leave for a doctor's appointment
while he was out i sorted the dishes, tidied the house, showered, washed my hair, brushed my teeth, did some nail maintenance
when he came back we deep cleaned the air conditioning and window in our bedroom to get rid of some damp
nipped out to get a parcel and a quick shop run
we played some videogames and now cooking together
i put away christmas presents that were still under the tree
for the rest of the day i will watch youtube and chill until it's time for dinner and catan in the evening :D

Reactions: 1
To make me feel proud? nothing. :giggle:
I had a lie in today then I got up made breakfast
had a shower and got ready
washed the dishes
washed the bedding
put away Christmas gifts
emptied bins
sorted out things for charity shop
now I'm having a cuppa.

Reactions: 3
Loaded/unloaded dishwasher
Put a load of washing on
Not a lot else. Still sat in my pj’s.

Will have a shower, light a fire soon and make some homemade vegetable soup...when I can get off here! 🤣🤣

Showered changed pyjamas
Done breakfast
Quick clean in the kitchen
Dishwasher and washing machine on
Done lunch and now watching Supermarket Sweep 😂

i am so impressed by you 😂 👏

i got up to bf making breakfast, as he was finishing up i did a quick excel sheet for work
we had breakfast together and he had to leave for a doctor's appointment
while he was out i sorted the dishes, tidied the house, showered, washed my hair, brushed my teeth, did some nail maintenance
when he came back we deep cleaned the air conditioning and window in our bedroom to get rid of some damp
nipped out to get a parcel and a quick shop run
we played some videogames and now cooking together
i put away christmas presents that were still under the tree
for the rest of the day i will watch youtube and chill until it's time for dinner and catan in the evening :D
Thanks!

I've been doing a daily run for years, so 10 miles is nothing really. But I have to do this because if I don't and take a couple of days off I feel like I've put a couple of pounds on!:LOL:

Put away Christmas presents
Did a shoulder dumbbell workout at home
Been laying under a blanket ever since with my kitten watching Gossip Girl! Won’t be doing much else for the rest of the day tbh.

Reactions: 4
I'm away on holiday. Drove 250 km today and have been sightseeing/ exploring etc. We plan to visit some ghost towns tomorrow. I cooked dinner in our air bnb tonight. I'm in a Covid free country.

• Heart
Worked till 12 but ended up 12.30am. Didn't get home till 1ish waiting around for taxi. Didn't sleep much alarm went off at 7 went to work for 8 worked till 3 only a one off im telling myself felt guilty no one else could do it. That tired saw a bus as leaving work thought f**k it will catch bus instead of walking home. Got home so called partner on phone obviously talking about me wanting to sell house on his phone. Thought duck it will have a quick shower to wake up didnt work watching telly in bed. Him stomping about cooking tea

• Sad
Reactions: 3
Woke up early but took my sweet time getting out of bed. Had my breakfast around 9am, then worked until lunch and tattled alongside. Looked into an insurance detail (boring af but whatcan you do) and had a chat with my dad on the phone. Afternoon was slower in terms of work, mostly spent time on the internet and read a little. Left for a walk and to run some errands around 5pm, walked back home around 7, had dinner and now I'm just resting. The long walk knocked the wind out of me, I overestimed how many up-hills I could walk. Currently stressing about my slightly sore throat and worrying about the possibility of having Covid despite being very careful and whether I have spread it to anyone, if I actually have it. So tired of the overwhelming anxiety of this stupid virus.

• Heart
Not a great deal today, woke up about 10am, coffee, tattle, played Lego Rock Raiders on my very old computer a good part of the day. I'm back to work on Tuesday, well I'm phoning up the office and asking them if they want me in. It's possible they might want me to standby at home in case there is work down my way.

Woke up 9ish with a banging headache. Continuous late nights do me no good. Stayed in bed for about an hour and then dragged my bed loving 8 year old out of bed too. Had some breakfast and went on the Switch to play his new game with him. Then did another bag of Lego and played with some of his toys.

Did a bit of washing and put another loaf of bread on. The bread making is going well but I’ve been ruining it by slicing too soon. This one is cooling fully before I slice it so hopefully will be better.

Made us turkey baguettes and watched “in for a Christmas penny”. It’s so stupid but makes us laugh out loud. Made a Slimming World tikka masala to freeze for when I have to be good again in the NY 🙄

Now back on the switch before giving the boy a bath and early night. Will watch a bit of tv tonight but then also get off to bed earlier and try not to be distracted by phone or tv!

Not much, felt ill through the night but managed to have a lie in til 7.20, just had a lazy day and played with the baby. Debated going to a walk at one point but didn't, will do tomorrow

Did do a half hour workout at one point! No idea why 🤣 made me feel a bit better

• Haha
Had a lie in 😍 and I've taken all the Christmas decs down! Hoovered and put a load of washing on

woke up around 8 with a terrible headache because my bf wouldn't stop talking through the night
took a painkiller and went back to bed until about 10
had breakfast and went to the couch and napped some more
when i got up i tidied a bit around the house and played some videogames with bf
now i'm going to get ready and then get my brows done for the first time since march lol

Had a crap night’s sleep so not done much. I’ve just been on my IG and deleted loads of old photos on my feed - feel a bit better now! Was very time consuming though. Probably not do much for the rest of the day, making the most of my annual leave.

had a really crappy unproductive day today. Still in isolation (3 days left although I am enjoying it), didn't get up until 12.30pm which pissed me off cause I was hoping to get up and do uni work. Haven't eaten all day so having tea now. Going to make myself a nice pie full of veg for the next few days in the hopes it'll give me some energy and nutrition. Just feel so tired and drained atm.

Well, so much for trying to get up earlier. Dozed until 9ish again, cuppa in bed and up at 10.

Had some toast with the little one and played more Switch games. The 51 worldwide games is really good, we played Backgammon today.

Got showered, did hair properly and then went to a couple of shops. Bought lovely new cushions for stepdaughters new bed. Came home, put the oven on for tea and sorted through my least favourite cupboard in the kitchen haha. Been putting it off a while but looks much better now.

Having gammon and dauphinoise potatoes for tea, yum. Son currently building Privet drive Lego. I’ll do another bag of mine tonight.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.