What have you done today #7

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Today was yet another mind numbing boring day, around 3:45 I was starting to collect packages for my home run, that is no not normal.
ANYWAY, Around 5PM I had collected 6 packages for delivery, popped into the one Pret that opens after 5, had a piss and coffee and it
was raining slightly. Downside is I was caught up in rush hour traffic but I managed to get home earlier than normal.

I am so looking forward to the bank holiday weekend, Gardening for sure this week.

Reactions: 4
@GoofyPrincess ahh I forgot to wish you happy anniversary! I follow a few ladies who live in NYC on IG and the weather looked lovely and warm for you lot today. So jealous, wish we had some warmer weather here in the UK 😝

I was up bright and early to travel into the office today - weirdly, knowing I have to be in the office completely gets rid of that exhausted/lethargic feeling I've had recently whereas at home I flop about and procrastinate all day. I guess coz being in a work environment gives me a purpose rather than working from my bedroom? 🤔 Speaking of work we got an official update that we have to be back 3 days a week in the office from 21st June. I'm quite looking forward to it but I still have to find out what the bloody Wi-Fi code for the office is!! I'm about to run out of data 😫

I've mentioned before that being in the office makes me so anxious that I never eat when I'm there because I lose my appetite and feel a bit sick-y, but I'm pleased to report I felt absolutely normal and relaxed today! It's only taken me nearly ten visits to be normal 🙄 My big meeting this afternoon went really well. I also had a right little chinwag with my junior designer, she's so nice. Overall a really nice day. I also saw a little black cat on the train platform when I went home. I was concerned but my mum said it's probably the station cat. Is that a thing?? We don't have a station cat in Manchester 🤔

Got home and immediately showered and did my skincare and got into PJs. I have a right spotty fod today, no clue why, so I put some spot treatment on for a bit. I blame my fringe but then again I'm hating my fringe in general atm, it looks rank. I had a wrap and a bit of soup for tea, then a Dairy Milk and a cuppa whilst I browsed the many notifications @bolimepipi left on the LOD thread for me 😁 I watched Sewing Bee with my mum, did my laundry and now I'm writing my list for tomorrow. Can't believe it's nearly May already...

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Slightly off topic, but I am going to post anyway.

My wife's brother is in the States and they have twin girls who are just over two years old. Anyway we were video chatting, and as you know little kids have the attention span of a gnat. After half an hour their dad says okay say bye it's bathtime.

They are both releaved at escaping from the oldies, so they happily say bye and leave.

Suddenly one runs back, grabs the phone and says " I love you" smiles and leaves.

Made my day.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Today is my Friday and I have 4 days off 🥳🥳🥳
Slept like a baby last night so I'm feeling great today :D
Ended up having McDonalds for dinner instead of chippy. My other half pulled his chips out the bag and dropped them all over the floor of his van. Was pissing myself laughing. Absolutely did not share mine. Had to go back through the Drivethru for him as he was tantruming like a toddler.
Hoping my day at work passes quickly, I've come into a quite a few emails so hoping that means work is picking back up again :)
Have a lovely day whatever you're up to! x

• Heart
Reactions: 17
It's my birthday 🎉

The sun is shining. I'm off for a walk later, will do some gardening and got a massage booked. Oh and eat lots of cake.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
It's my birthday 🎉

The sun is shining. I'm off for a walk later, will do some gardening and got a massage booked. Oh and eat lots of cake.
Happy birthday! Sounds like a top way to spend the day 🥳

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Hi everyone!

I did another interview so that’s 2 in the bag 🙌 which means I have to transcribe it at some point next week 😵

Slowly walking to the gym atm, going to train arms 💪🏻

Have a good afternoon everyone x

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.